The South Florida Bulls (4-4) are 12.5-point underdogs in a road AAC matchup against the Memphis Tigers (6-2) on Saturday, November 4, 2023 at the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium. The total has been set at 68 points for this game.
The Tigers’ game against the Bulls will be available on ESPN+.
Tigers vs. Bulls Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Memphis, Tennessee
- Venue: Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium
- The Tigers rank 31st in total offense (439.9 yards per game) and 96th in total defense (400.0 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Tigers have the 63rd-ranked defense this season (25.1 points allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking 15th-best with 36.8 points per game.
- Memphis ranks 33rd in pass offense (274.4 passing yards per game) and 87th in pass defense (237.1 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- Offensively, the Tigers rank 54th in the FBS with 165.5 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 92nd in rushing yards allowed per contest (162.9).
- Memphis owns the 52nd-ranked offense this season in terms of third-down efficiency (41.7% conversion rate), and has been better defensively, ranking 17th-best with a 30.8% third-down conversion rate allowed.
- The Tigers rank 41st in college football with a +2 turnover margin after forcing 11 turnovers (41st in the FBS) and committing nine (56th in the FBS).
- South Florida’s defense has been a bottom-25 unit in total defense this season, surrendering 445.0 total yards per game, which ranks 12th-worst. Offensively, it ranks 32nd with 437.5 total yards per contest.
- South Florida has been sputtering defensively, ranking 10th-worst with 34.3 points surrendered per game. It has been more effective on offense, putting up 28.0 points per contest (67th-ranked).
- The Bulls have been struggling against the pass, ranking sixth-worst with 288.8 passing yards surrendered per game. They have been better on the other side of the ball, compiling 246.6 passing yards per contest (55th-ranked).
- With 190.9 rushing yards per game on offense, South Florida ranks 26th in the FBS. On defense it ranks 86th, giving up 156.3 rushing yards per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Bulls are putting up a 39.3% third-down conversion rate (71st-ranked). They rank 68th in the FBS on the other side of the ball (37.4% third-down rate allowed).
- After forcing nine turnovers (67th in the FBS) and turning the ball over 12 times (96th in the FBS) this season, South Florida sports the 95th-ranked turnover margin of -3.
- Seth Henigan has 2,186 passing yards, 16 touchdowns and seven interceptions this year. He has completed 67.5% of his passes, averaging 273.3 yards per game and 8.0 per attempt.
- In addition to his passing statistics, Henigan has 179 rushing yards (third on the Tigers), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Blake Watson has recorded 762 rushing yards with nine touchdowns (95.3 yards per game over eight games). His 6.4 yards per attempt rank 32nd in college football.
- Watson has 34 catches on zero targets for 348 yards. He has one receiving TD.
- Roc Taylor has two touchdown catches this season, and has 42 receptions for 593 yards on zero targets, while averaging 5.3 catches and 74.1 yards per game.
- Through eight games played this year, Byrum Brown has totaled 1,865 passing yards, while throwing 12 touchdowns against six interceptions and completing 61.0% of his attempts.
- Brown has also rushed for eight touchdowns and 573 yards (second on the Bulls).
- Nay’Quan Wright has 590 rushing yards (leading the Bulls) and five rushing touchdowns, while averaging 73.8 yards per game and 5.1 per attempt (126th in the FBS).
- This season, Sean Atkins has caught 51 passes for 550 receiving yards with three touchdowns through the air. He has been targeted zero total times and is averaging 6.4 receptions per game in eight games played.