The Ohio Bobcats (6-3) are 7.5-point favorites when they visit the Buffalo Bulls (3-6) in a MAC matchup on Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at UB Stadium. The total is 44.5 points for this game.
Want to watch the game between the Bobcats and Bulls? You can find it on ESPN2.
Bobcats vs. Bulls Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
- The Bobcats sport the 96th-ranked offense this year (350.9 yards per game), and they’ve been even better on defense, ranking fourth-best with only 264.8 yards allowed per game.
- The Bobcats rank 105th in points scored this year (21.8 points per game), but they’ve been playing really well on defense, ranking seventh-best in the FBS with 15.7 points allowed per game.
- Ohio has the 78th-ranked offense this year in terms of passing yards (218.7 passing yards per game), and has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking 10th-best with just 171.3 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Bobcats rank 96th in rushing yards this year (132.2 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been thriving on defense, ranking 12th-best in the FBS with 93.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- Ohio has been firing on all cylinders on third down this year, owning the 22nd-best mark in third-down conversion rate (46.6%) and 13th-best in third-down defense (29.7% third-down conversion rate allowed).
- The Bobcats rank 66th in college football with an even turnover margin after forcing 12 turnovers (32nd in the FBS) and committing 12 (87th in the FBS).
- Buffalo’s offense has been bottom-25 in total offense this season, registering 325.1 total yards per game, which ranks 25th-worst in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 81st with 385.1 total yards surrendered per contest.
- Buffalo ranks 86th in the FBS with 24.4 points per game on offense, and it ranks 99th with 29.1 points surrendered per game on defense.
- With 191.2 passing yards per game on offense, the Bulls rank 108th in the FBS. On defense, they rank 40th, surrendering 203.9 passing yards per game.
- Buffalo ranks 93rd in rushing yards per game (133.9), but it has been less productive defensively, ranking 17th-worst in the FBS with 181.2 rushing yards allowed per contest.
- The Bulls’ third-down offense has been bottom-25 this season, putting up a 33.1% third-down rate, which ranks 22nd-worst in the FBS. Defensively, they rank 28th with a 33.9% third-down rate surrendered.
- At +1, Buffalo sports the 58th-ranked turnover margin in the FBS, with 13 forced turnovers (24th in the FBS) and 12 turnovers committed (87th in the FBS).
- Kurtis Rourke has 1,656 passing yards, 10 touchdowns and five interceptions this year. He has completed 63.1% of his passes, averaging 207.0 yards per game and 7.1 per attempt.
- He has added 195 rushing yards (24.4 per game) and two touchdowns on the ground.
- Sieh Bangura’s rushing statline this season includes 486 yards and four TDs. He is averaging 54.0 yards per game and 4.2 per attempt (228th in the FBS).
- He has also caught 17 passes (on zero targets) for 133 receiving yards with one touchdown. He’s averaging 14.8 receiving yards and 1.9 catches per game.
- In the passing attack, Sam Wiglusz, has contributed with 519 receiving yards and three touchdowns after grabbing 44 balls on zero targets. Per game, he’s averaging 64.9 yards and 5.5 receptions over eight games.
- Cole Snyder is averaging 5.4 passing yards per attempt (158th in the FBS) and 187.0 yards per game this year, completing 55.3% of his passes on the way to 1,683 total yards, 13 touchdowns and nine interceptions through nine games.
- Ron Cook Jr. has 469 rushing yards (leading the Bulls) and five rushing touchdowns, while averaging 52.1 yards per game and 4.4 per carry (210th in the FBS).
- Cook Jr. has also picked up 195 receiving yards (21.7 per game) on 23 catches (2.6 per game). He’s been targeted zero times and has caught one touchdown pass.
- Marlyn Johnson has totaled 322 receiving yards and four touchdowns on 32 receptions, while being targeted zero times this season.