The Colorado State Rams (3-3) are touchdown underdogs in a home MWC matchup with the UNLV Rebels (5-1) on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Allegiant Stadium. The total is 61.5 points for this matchup.
You should check out MW Network in order to watch this game.
Rebels vs. Rams Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: MW Network
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
- From an offensive standpoint, the Rebels rank 49th in the FBS with 417.2 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 105th in total defense (411.7 yards allowed per contest).
- The Rebels rank 78th in scoring defense this year (26.8 points allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on offense, ranking 14th-best in the FBS with 37.5 points per game.
- With 284.2 passing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks 10th-worst in the FBS, UNLV has been forced to rely on their 107th-ranked passing offense (193.2 passing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- The Rebels sport the 50th-ranked defense this season in terms of rushing yards (127.5 rushing yards allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking eighth-best with 224.0 rushing yards per game.
- UNLV has been making things happen on both sides of the ball on third down this season, owning the fifth-best mark in third-down percentage (53.6%) and 16th-best in third-down defense (31.7% third-down conversion rate allowed).
- The Rebels have forced 14 total turnovers (sixth in the FBS) this season and have turned it over five times (11th in the FBS) for a turnover margin of +9, the third-best in college football.
- Colorado State ranks 45th in total yards per game (423.5), but it has been worse on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-worst in the FBS with 462.3 total yards surrendered per contest.
- Colorado State ranks 52nd in points per game (31.0), but it has been less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 13th-worst in the FBS with 35.0 points ceded per contest.
- While the Rams’ pass defense has been stuck in neutral, ranking eighth-worst by giving up 300.5 passing yards per game, their offense ranks second-best with 353.3 passing yards per contest.
- Colorado State ranks third-worst in rushing yards per game (70.2), but it has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking 96th in the FBS with 161.8 rushing yards conceded per contest.
- The Rams rank 52nd in third-down conversion rate (41.9%) on offense, but they’ve been less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 21st-worst in the FBS with a 45.1% third-down percentage allowed.
- After forcing 14 turnovers (sixth in the FBS) and turning the ball over 16 times (131st in the FBS) this season, Colorado State owns the 86th-ranked turnover margin of -2.
- Jai’Den Thomas has racked up 297 rushing yards with seven touchdowns (49.5 yards per game through six games). His 5.0 yards per attempt rank 121st in college football.
- Jayden Maiava has 958 passing yards, five touchdowns and two interceptions this year. He has completed 62.2% of his attempts, averaging 159.7 yards per game and 8.1 per attempt.
- He has added 147 rushing yards (24.5 per game) and one touchdown on the ground.
- Donavyn Lester’s output on the ground this season includes 265 yards and six TDs. He is averaging 44.2 yards per game and 5.9 per attempt (57th in the FBS).
- So far this year, Tory Horton has 58 receptions (third in the FBS) for 690 yards (seventh in the FBS) with six receiving touchdowns. He has been targeted 79 times and averages 9.7 catches per game through six games played.
- In six games, Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has 1,944 passing yards (10th-best in the FBS), with 14 touchdowns against 11 interceptions and completing 63.6% of his attempts.
- He has tacked on 9 rushing yards (sixth on the Rams), with one touchdown on the ground (averaging 1.5 yards per game and 0.5 per carry).
- In six games played this season, Dallin Holker has 39 catches (6.5 receptions per game on 9.8 targets per game) for 497 yards and six receiving touchdowns.