The UNLV Rebels (7-2) are 3-point favorites when they host the Wyoming Cowboys (6-3) in conference action on Friday, November 10, 2023 at Allegiant Stadium. An over/under of 49 is set in the game.
The Rebels’ matchup against the Cowboys will be airing on FS1.
Rebels vs. Cowboys Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 10, 2023
- Time: 10:45 PM ET
- Channel: FS1
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
- From an offensive standpoint, the Rebels rank 40th in the FBS with 426.1 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 84th in total defense (391.4 yards allowed per contest).
- The Rebels rank 67th in scoring defense this year (25.4 points allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking 16th-best in the FBS with 36.7 points per game.
- UNLV has the 72nd-ranked passing offense this season (225.2 passing yards per game), and has been less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 14th-worst with 265.8 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Rebels rank 38th in run defense this season (125.7 rushing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking 17th-best in the FBS with 200.9 rushing yards per game.
- UNLV has the 36th-ranked defense this year in terms of third-down efficiency (35% third-down conversion rate allowed), and has been better offensively, ranking fifth-best with a 52.8% third-down percentage.
- With 16 forced turnovers (fifth in the FBS) against seven turnovers committed (23rd in the FBS), the Rebels’ +9 turnover margin is the sixth-best in college football.
- Wyoming’s offense has been a bottom-25 unit in total offense this season, generating 302.6 total yards per game, which ranks 11th-worst in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranks 71st with 376 total yards surrendered per contest.
- With 23.9 points per game on offense, Wyoming ranks 91st in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 66th, surrendering 25.1 points per contest.
- The Cowboys’ passing offense has been bottom-25 this season, registering 149.7 passing yards per game, which ranks ninth-worst in the FBS. Defensively, they rank 50th with 211.8 passing yards allowed per contest.
- In terms of rushing, Wyoming ranks 75th in the FBS on offense (152.9 rushing yards per game) and 94th on defense (164.2 rushing yards allowed per contest).
- The Cowboys’ defense has been bottom-25 on third down this season, surrendering a 45.8% third-down conversion rate, which ranks 15th-worst in the FBS. Offensively, they rank 92nd with a 45.8% third-down rate.
- With 11 forced turnovers (49th in the FBS) and eight turnovers committed (36th in the FBS) this season, Wyoming ranks 33rd in the FBS with a turnover margin of +3.
- Jayden Maiava has 1,826 passing yards, 10 touchdowns and four interceptions this year. He has completed 64.9% of his attempts, averaging 202.9 yards per game and 8.8 per attempt.
- He has also rushed for 159 yards (fifth on the Rebels) and added one touchdown on the ground, while averaging 17.7 rushing yards per game.
- Ricky White has 55 catches for 874 yards (ninth in the FBS) and six TDs. Through nine games, he is averaging 6.1 catches and 97.1 yards per game.
- Through nine games, Jai’Den Thomas has picked up 385 rushing yards, averaging 42.8 yards per game and scoring eight touchdowns.
- Andrew Peasley has thrown for 1,195 yards this year, with 15 touchdowns and four interceptions. He is completing 59.2% of his attempts while averaging 149.4 yards per game and 6.5 per attempt.
- He’s added 235 yards on the ground (second on the Cowboys), while scoring four rushing touchdowns. He’s averaging 29.4 yards per game and 3.3 per attempt.
- Harrison Waylee has 686 rushing yards (leading the Cowboys) and three rushing touchdowns, while averaging 114.3 yards per game and 6.0 per attempt (48th in the FBS).
- In nine games played this season, Ayir Asante has 13 catches (1.4 receptions per game on zero targets per game) for 259 yards and five receiving touchdowns.