AAC rivals meet when the UTSA Roadrunners (3-3) visit the Florida Atlantic Owls (3-3) on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at FAU Stadium. UTSA is favored by 2.5 points. The total has been set at 58 points for this game.
Tune in to ESPN+ to see the Roadrunners battle the Owls.
Roadrunners vs. Owls Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Boca Raton, Florida
- Venue: FAU Stadium
- The Roadrunners rank 71st in total offense (387.2 yards per game) and 103rd in total defense (406.0 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Roadrunners rank 71st in scoring offense (27.8 points per game) and 85th in scoring defense (27.7 points allowed per game) this year.
- With 257.7 passing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks 25th-worst in the FBS, UTSA has been forced to rely on their 66th-ranked passing offense (234.7 passing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- The Roadrunners are compiling 152.5 rushing yards per game on offense (67th in the FBS), and they rank 77th defensively with 148.3 rushing yards allowed per game.
- UTSA ranks 80th in third-down defense this year (40.2% third-down percentage allowed), but has been thriving on offense, ranking 23rd-best in the FBS with a 47.1% third-down percentage.
- The Roadrunners own the 98th-ranked turnover margin in college football at -3, forcing six turnovers (109th in the FBS) while turning it over nine times (61st in the FBS).
- In terms of total offense, Florida Atlantic ranks 76th in the FBS (381.5 total yards per game) and 89th defensively (392.7 total yards allowed per game).
- With 26.5 points per game on offense, Florida Atlantic ranks 84th in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 53rd, giving up 23.2 points per contest.
- With 242.0 passing yards per game on offense, the Owls rank 58th in the FBS. On defense, they rank 79th, allowing 231.8 passing yards per contest.
- Florida Atlantic is putting up 139.5 rushing yards per game on offense this season (88th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 160.8 rushing yards per game (93rd-ranked) on defense.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Owls are putting up a 38.0% third-down conversion rate (85th-ranked). They rank 78th in the FBS defensively (39.6% third-down rate allowed).
- Florida Atlantic has a -1 turnover margin this season, which ranks 76th in the FBS.
- Joshua Cephus has brought down 44 passes on 61 targets for 439 total yards and six touchdowns. He is averaging 7.3 catches and 73.2 yards per game in six games played.
- Frank Harris has 932 passing yards, seven touchdowns and three interceptions this year. He has completed 64.7% of his passes, averaging 155.3 yards per game and 6.9 per attempt.
- He has also rushed for 75 yards (fourth on the Roadrunners) and added one touchdown on the ground, while averaging 12.5 rushing yards per game.
- Kevorian Barnes has 413 rushing yards with four touchdowns (68.8 yards per game across six games).
- This year, LaJohntay Wester has 62 receptions (first in the FBS) for 622 yards with three receiving touchdowns. He has been targeted 76 times and averages 10.3 catches per game through six games played.
- Larry McCammon III has 442 rushing yards (leading the Owls) and four rushing touchdowns, while averaging 73.7 yards per game and 5.5 per carry (91st in the FBS).
- McCammon has added 14 receptions (2.3 per game) for 123 yards (20.5 per game), without a receiving touchdown. He’s been targeted 19 times in the passing game.
- Through six games this season, Daniel Richardson has amassed 902 passing yards, with five touchdowns against four interceptions and completing 65.1% of his passes.