Fantasy Football 2020
You have landed in a world of all things fantasy football. Our team brings in-depth fantasy analysis, covering everything from waiver wire pickups to draft help. With various leagues like dynasty, auctions, IDP, and best ball, there is a lot to cover and we do just that. Each article will bring clear and in-depth advice on a weekly basis to help you bring home a fantasy championship. With our analysts playing for years, there is nothing they haven’t seen before. Starting with draft season, we can help you draft the best team possible whether it is a snake or auction draft. Once the season gets going, we assess the best waiver wire pickups and weekly streaming options to help you get through a long 16 weeks of fantasy football fun. When you’re prepping for your fantasy football draft, make sure to lock into our fantasy football rankings. We rank the top players in every position including defense.
If you’re playing daily fantasy football, check out our DraftKings Promo Code & FanDuel Promo Code articles and picks. If you’re lucky enough to be in a state that allows legal online sports betting like Pennsylvania, we have all the information you need to be on the NFL this season as well.
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Football PPR Rankings
- Fantasy Football Half PPR Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Defense Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2020 Quarterback (QB) Projections & Rankings
- 2020 Kicker Fantasy Rankings
- 2020 Wide Receiver Fantasy Rankings
- 2020 Top 50 Defensive Players (IDP)
- 2020 Fantasy Team Defense Cheat Sheet
- 2020 Running Back PPR Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet
- 2020 Fantasy Football Rookie Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
- Joe Burrow Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Kyler Murray Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Lamar Jackson Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Saquon Barkley Fantasy Football Value
- Patrick Mahomes Fantasy Football Value
- Derrick Henry Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Michael Thomas Fantasy Football Value
- Deshaun Watson Fantasy Football Value
- Christian McCaffrey Fantasy Football Value
- Mike Evans Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Dalvin Cook Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Alvin Kamara Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Ezekiel Elliott Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Austin Ekeler Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- George Kittle Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Nick Chubb Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Aaron Jones Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
How To Operate On The NFL Waiver Wire
Be sure to check your league rules, but the consensus rules for the waiver wire is pretty standard. Tuesday morning is when the player pool for unclaimed players opens up. This differs from the free agent market. Players that can be claimed on waivers meant that they were previously on another owner’s team. Some leagues will set rules to where any unclaimed player free agent or not is set as a player to be claimed. This gives a fair chance for the league to put their claim in.
Now waiver wire priority usually depends on standings. For the opening weeks it might be based on draft order, but usually the worst teams in the league will have higher priority on the waiver wire. If you are looking to claim multiple players, you will need to rank them in the order you want them. This is required because of other league owners will be submitting waiver claims as well, and it will go in a snake order of priority. Our waiver wire articles will help identify the top targets.
What Is Streaming In Fantasy Football?
Streaming has been a popular strategy in fantasy football for a while now, and likely won’t be going away. Two positions that are popular to stream are tight ends and defenses, but you can stream other positions as well. Quarterbacks are also streaming options, but they can dry up a bit quicker given about 24 are going to be off the waivers. Streaming defenses is about picking up defenses on a weekly basis, or over the span of a few weeks. It is all about seeing who their opponents are, and if a middle of the road defense has a stretch of weak opponents, they are firmly in play for streaming.
If you miss out on a quarterback or tight end that you love in drafts or auctions, you can plan on rotating around different players at the position based on matchup. Alex Smith might not have been the most glaring fantasy quarterback, but scoring 15-20 fantasy points on a regular basis put him in a streaming position against average to below average defenses. Planning ahead is key here, and our team here will be helping you out with making sure you have the best streaming options for the week.