The Utah State Aggies (5-5) are 4-point underdogs in a home conference matchup against the Boise State Broncos (5-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium. The game’s over/under is 63.5.
Tune in to CBS Sports to watch the Broncos take on the Aggies.
Broncos vs. Aggies Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Logan, Utah
- Venue: Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium
- The Broncos are totaling 440.0 yards per game offensively this season (27th in the FBS), and they are surrendering 387.5 yards per game (77th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Broncos are compiling 31.2 points per game on offense, which ranks them 41st in the FBS. Defensively, they rank 78th, surrendering 27.4 points per game.
- Boise State sports the 55th-ranked passing offense this season (243.4 passing yards per game), and has been less effective defensively, ranking ninth-worst with 271.8 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Broncos rank 26th in run defense this season (115.7 rushing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking 20th-best in the FBS with 196.6 rushing yards per game.
- Boise State ranks 79th in third-down defense this year (39.5% third-down percentage allowed), but has been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking 16th-best in the FBS with a 47.0% third-down conversion rate.
- The Broncos rank 73rd in college football with a -1 turnover margin after forcing 10 turnovers (78th in the FBS) and committing 11 (63rd in the FBS).
- Utah State’s offensive attack has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks 21st-best in the FBS with 448.3 total yards per game. In terms of defense, it is giving up 403.2 total yards per game, which ranks 102nd.
- Utah State ranks 21st-worst in points allowed per game on defense (32.0), but at least it has been excelling on the other side of the ball, ranking 19th-best in points per contest (35.5).
- With 271.0 passing yards per game on offense, the Aggies rank 33rd in the FBS. Defensively, they rank 73rd, allowing 230.3 passing yards per contest.
- With 177.3 rushing yards per game on offense, Utah State ranks 41st in the FBS. Defensively it ranks 105th, giving up 172.9 rushing yards per game.
- From an offensive angle, the Aggies are posting a 38.0% third-down conversion rate (77th-ranked). They rank 98th in the FBS defensively (41.8% third-down rate allowed).
- Utah State has compiled 14 forced turnovers (27th in the FBS) and committed 16 turnovers (118th in the FBS) this season for a -2 turnover margin that ranks 82nd in the FBS.
- Ashton Jeanty’s rushing output this season includes 921 yards and 11 TDs. He’s averaging 115.1 yards per game and 5.9 per attempt (52nd in the FBS).
- Jeanty has zero targets, 30 receptions, 396 receiving yards and four TDs through the air.
- Taylen Green has passed for 1,205 yards, six touchdowns and six interceptions this year. He averages 120.5 yards per game and 7.4 per attempt, while completing 54.0%.
- He has tacked on 293 rushing yards (29.3 per game) and six touchdowns on the ground.
- In nine games played, Eric McAlister is averaging 97.0 yards and 5.2 receptions per game to total 873 receiving yards and 47 catches. He’s been targeted zero times, and has five receiving touchdowns.
- So far this year, Jalen Royals has 54 receptions for 821 yards with 11 receiving touchdowns (third in the FBS). He has been targeted zero times and averages 5.4 catches per game in 10 games played.
- Terrell Vaughn has 71 catches (10th in the FBS) for 780 yards and 10 receiving touchdowns (seventh in the FBS). He has been targeted zero times and averages 7.1 receptions per game in 10 games played.
- In eight games this season, Cooper Legas has amassed 1,687 passing yards, while throwing 18 touchdowns against eight interceptions and completing 64.7% of his passes.
- Legas has also rushed for 106 yards (fourth on the Aggies).