The Bowling Green Falcons (6-5) visit the Western Michigan Broncos (4-7) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 in a matchup between MAC rivals at Waldo Stadium. Western Michigan is a 2.5-point underdog. A 51.5-point over/under is set for the contest.
Go to ESPNU to watch this game live.
Falcons vs. Broncos Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Venue: Waldo Stadium
- The Falcons are averaging 324.6 yards per game offensively this year (108th in the FBS), and they are surrendering 336.8 yards per game (35th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Falcons rank 78th in the FBS with 25.6 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 59th in points allowed (336.8 points allowed per contest).
- Bowling Green ranks 23rd-worst in passing offense (182.3 passing yards per game), but thas played slightly better on defense, ranking 29th with 199.0 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Falcons rank 89th in run offense (142.4 rushing yards per game) and 43rd in run defense (137.8 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- While Bowling Green’s third-down defense ranks 64th with a 38.4% third-down conversion rate allowed per game, the offense has been less successful, ranking 21st-worst with a 33.6% third-down conversion rate.
- The Falcons have forced 17 total turnovers (seventh in the FBS) this season and have turned it over 16 times (113th in the FBS) for a turnover margin of +1, 57th-ranked in college football.
- Western Michigan is putting up 374.9 total yards per contest on offense this season (75th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 397.5 total yards per contest (93rd-ranked).
- Western Michigan has not been getting things done defensively, ranking 24th-worst with 31.5 points surrendered per game. It has been better offensively, compiling 24.9 points per contest (80th-ranked).
- The Broncos are accumulating 219.2 passing yards per contest on offense this season (77th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 235.2 passing yards per game (87th-ranked) on defense.
- Western Michigan is posting 155.7 rushing yards per game on offense this season (69th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 162.4 rushing yards per contest (88th-ranked) on defense.
- The Broncos have been struggling on third down, ranking 11th-worst with a 46.3% third-down conversion percentage allowed per game. They have been more effective on the other side of the ball, putting up a 35.6% third-down rate (99th-ranked).
- Western Michigan has recorded 11 forced turnovers (74th in the FBS) and committed 10 turnovers (41st in the FBS) this season for a +1 turnover margin that ranks 57th in the FBS.
- On the ground, Terion Stewart averages 6.1 yards per attempt (39th in the FBS) and 84.7 yards per game for 762 total rushing yards. He has scored eight rushing touchdowns this season.
- Taron Keith has put up 324 rushing yards with three touchdowns (29.5 yards per game across 11 games).
- Keith has 42 receptions on zero targets for 440 yards. He has three receiving TDs.
- In the passing game, Harold Fannin Jr., has racked up 474 receiving yards and six touchdowns after grabbing 31 balls on zero targets. Per game, he’s averaging 52.7 yards and 3.4 receptions through nine games.
- Jalen Buckley averages 91.2 rushing yards per game this year (912 total yards), while scoring nine rushing touchdowns.
- On top of his rushing statistics, Buckley has caught 16 passes (on zero targets) for 146 yards (seventh on the Broncos). He’s averaging 14.6 yards per game.
- Hayden Wolff has 1,382 passing yards, eight touchdowns and three interceptions. His completion percentage is 65.8% and he averages 197.4 yards per game and 6.9 per attempt.
- He has also added 18 rushing yards (ninth on the Broncos), with two touchdowns on the ground (averaging 2.6 yards per game and 0.5 per carry).
- Zahir Abdus-Salaam is averaging 38.8 rushing yards per game this season (427 total yards), while scoring five rushing touchdowns.