The Florida Atlantic Owls (4-5) are 7.5-point favorites when they host the East Carolina Pirates (1-8) in an AAC matchup on Saturday, November 11, 2023 at FAU Stadium. The point total is 44.5 for the outing.
You should check out ESPN+ in order to watch this matchup.
Owls vs. Pirates Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 11, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Boca Raton, Florida
- Venue: FAU Stadium
- The Owls are averaging 366.4 yards per game offensively this season (80th in the FBS), and they are surrendering 414.7 yards per game (104th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Owls are putting up 27.7 points per game on offense (68th in the FBS), and they rank 71st defensively with 26.2 points allowed per game.
- Florida Atlantic has the 64th-ranked passing offense this year (233.9 passing yards per game), and has been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking 18th-worst with 257.2 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Owls are averaging 132.6 rushing yards per game on offense (93rd in the FBS), and they rank 82nd on defense with 157.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- Florida Atlantic ranks 92nd in third-down efficiency (36.7%) on offense and 52nd in third-down percentage allowed (37.0%) on defense this season.
- The Owls own the 91st-ranked turnover margin in college football at -3, forcing 12 turnovers (32nd in the FBS) while turning it over 15 times (116th in the FBS).
- East Carolina’s offense has been bottom-25 in total offense this season, compiling 274.9 total yards per game, which ranks third-worst in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 50th with 355.0 total yards ceded per contest.
- East Carolina ranks seventh-worst in points per game (17.7), but it has been better on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 64th in the FBS with 24.8 points surrendered per contest.
- The Pirates’ passing offense has been bottom-25 this season, compiling 163.6 passing yards per game, which ranks 14th-worst in the FBS. Defensively, they rank 71st with 231.1 passing yards surrendered per contest.
- East Carolina’s rushing offense has been bottom-25 this season, registering 111.3 rushing yards per game, which ranks 20th-worst in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 36th with 123.9 rushing yards allowed per contest.
- The Pirates rank 15th-worst in third-down conversion percentage (31.9%), but they’ve been more productive defensively, ranking 93rd in the FBS with a 41.7% third-down rate allowed.
- East Carolina has a +1 turnover margin this season, which ranks 58th in the FBS.
- LaJohntay Wester has brought down 87 passes (first in the FBS) on zero targets for 1,004 total yards (fourth in the FBS) and eight touchdowns. He is averaging 9.7 catches and 111.6 yards per game through nine games played.
- Larry McCammon III has racked up 607 rushing yards with five touchdowns (75.9 yards per game through eight games). His 4.9 yards per attempt rank 152nd in college football.
- McCammon III’s zero targets through the air have resulted in 21 catches (2.6 per game) for 181 yards (22.6 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Daniel Richardson has 1,555 passing yards, 11 touchdowns and eight interceptions this year. He has completed 62.8% of his attempts, averaging 194.4 yards per game and 6.4 per attempt.
- Rahjai Harris averages 36.0 rushing yards per game this year (324 total yards), while scoring four rushing touchdowns.
- On top of his rushing statistics, Harris has caught five passes (on zero targets) for 27 yards (eighth on the Pirates), with one receiving touchdown. He’s averaging 3.0 yards per game.
- In nine games, Alex Flinn has 1,063 passing yards, with four touchdowns against seven interceptions and completing 51.5% of his passes.
- Mason Garcia has thrown for 408 yards this year, one touchdown and two interceptions. He is completing 50.5% of his attempts while averaging 58.3 yards per game and 4.3 per attempt.
- He’s added 227 yards on the ground (second on the Pirates), while scoring two rushing touchdowns. He’s averaging 32.4 yards per game and 4.5 per attempt.