The Old Dominion Monarchs (4-6) are 5.5-point underdogs in a road conference matchup against the Georgia Southern Eagles (6-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Allen E. Paulson Stadium. A total of 62.5 points has been set for this matchup.
You should head to ESPN+ in order to see this game.
Eagles vs. Monarchs Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Statesboro, Georgia
- Venue: Allen E. Paulson Stadium
- The Eagles are averaging 436.2 yards per game offensively this season (32nd in the FBS), and they are surrendering 393.3 yards per game (88th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Eagles are compiling 32.7 points per game on offense, which ranks them 33rd in the FBS. On defense, they rank 86th, allowing 28.0 points per contest.
- Georgia Southern sports the 95th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (242.1 allowed per game), and has been better on offense, ranking 10th-best with 306.7 passing yards per game.
- On offense, the Eagles rank 101st in the FBS with 129.5 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 70th in rushing yards allowed per contest (151.2).
- Offensively, Georgia Southern has been a top-25 unit in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking 22nd-best in the FBS by averaging a 45.6% third-down percentage. The defense ranks 35th on defense (34.4% third-down percentage allowed).
- With 15 forced turnovers (14th in the FBS) against 17 turnovers committed (124th in the FBS), the Eagles (-2) have the 82nd-ranked turnover margin in college football.
- In terms of total yards, Old Dominion ranks 93rd in the FBS (355.2 total yards per game) and 93rd defensively (398.0 total yards allowed per contest).
- In terms of points scored Old Dominion ranks 97th in the FBS (23.0 points per game), and it is 78th on defense (27.4 points allowed per game).
- The Monarchs are generating 198.9 passing yards per game on offense this season (99th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 242.1 passing yards per contest (95th-ranked) on defense.
- From an offensive perspective, Old Dominion is generating 156.3 rushing yards per contest (69th-ranked). It ranks 81st in the FBS on the other side of the ball (155.9 rushing yards given up per game).
- From an offensive perspective, the Monarchs are generating a 37.8% third-down conversion percentage (80th-ranked). They rank 33rd in the FBS defensively (34.2% third-down rate allowed).
- With 11 forced turnovers (62nd in the FBS) and 14 turnovers committed (104th in the FBS) this season, Old Dominion ranks 93rd in the FBS with a turnover margin of -3.
- Davis Brin has thrown for 2,958 yards (ninth in the FBS), 21 touchdowns and 13 interceptions this year. He is averaging 295.8 yards per game and 6.7 per attempt, while completing 64.7% of his passes.
- Jalen White’s rushing statline this season includes 817 yards and eight TDs. He is averaging 90.8 yards per game and 5.8 per attempt (62nd in the FBS).
- White’s zero targets as part of the passing attack have turned into 15 catches (1.7 per game) for 64 yards (7.1 per game) and one touchdown.
- Khaleb Hood has four touchdown catches this season, and has 79 receptions (third in the FBS) for 778 yards on zero targets, while averaging 7.9 catches and 77.8 yards per game.
- Grant Wilson is averaging 7.1 passing yards per attempt (88th in the FBS) and 181.8 yards per game this year, completing 57.8% of his passes on the way to 1,636 total yards, 14 touchdowns and six interceptions through nine games.
- Wilson has also rushed for one touchdown and 142 yards (fifth on the Monarchs).
- Keshawn Wicks averages 61.4 rushing yards per game over eight games (491 total yards), while scoring four rushing touchdowns.
- Wicks also has 12 catches for 98 yards (seventh on the Monarchs), with one receiving touchdown. He has been targeted zero times and averages 12.3 yards per game.
- Kadarius Calloway has rushed for four touchdowns this year, and has totaled 561 rushing yards (80.1 per game and 8.1 per attempt).
- Calloway’s stat sheet includes eight receptions (1.1 per game) on zero targets for 48 yards (6.9 per game) and one receiving touchdown.