The Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-2) are 7.5-point favorites when they host the Buffalo Bulls (3-7) in conference play on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Yager Stadium. The over/under is 37.5.
The game is on ESPN2, if you’re searching for how to watch.
RedHawks vs. Bulls Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Athens, Ohio
- Venue: Yager Stadium
- On defense, the RedHawks have been a top-25 unit, ranking 24th-best by giving up just 323.4 yards per game. They rank 97th on offense (346.9 yards per game).
- On defense, the RedHawks have been a top-25 unit, ranking 12th-best by giving up just 17.1 points per game. They rank 61st on offense (28.7 points per game).
- While Miami (OH)’s pass defense ranks 37th with 205.3 passing yards allowed per game,the offense has been less successful, ranking 25th-worst (184.7 passing yards per game).
- Offensively, the RedHawks rank 62nd in the FBS with 162.2 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 31st in rushing yards allowed per contest (118.1).
- On the defensive side of the ball, Miami (OH) has been a top-25 unit in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking 15th-best by giving up a 29.6% third-down conversion rate. The team’s offense ranks 57th (40.5% third-down percentage).
- The RedHawks have the 56th-ranked turnover margin in college football at +1, forcing eight turnovers (106th in the FBS) while turning it over seven times (16th in the FBS).
- Buffalo’s offense has been bottom-25 in total offense this season, generating 322.1 total yards per game, which ranks 24th-worst in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 61st with 370.8 total yards allowed per contest.
- Buffalo ranks 97th in the FBS with 23.0 points per game on offense, and it ranks 85th with 28.2 points given up per contest on defense.
- The Bulls rank 107th in the FBS with 190.2 passing yards per contest, but they’ve been carried by their defense, which ranks 25th-best by giving up just 195.6 passing yards per contest.
- From an offensive standpoint, Buffalo is accumulating 131.9 rushing yards per contest (95th-ranked). It ranks 106th in the FBS defensively (175.2 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Bulls rank 22nd-worst in third-down conversion rate (34.2%), but they’ve been better defensively, ranking 34th in the FBS with a 34.4% third-down rate allowed.
- Buffalo sports a +1 turnover margin this season, which ranks 56th in the FBS.
- Brett Gabbert has 1,634 passing yards through nine games this year, averaging 181.6 per game with a 59.0% completion percentage and 14 touchdowns against five interceptions.
- To go along with his passing stats, Gabbert has 140 rushing yards (third on the RedHawks), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Rashad Amos’ rushing statline this season includes 694 yards and seven TDs. He’s averaging 69.4 yards per game and 5.2 per attempt (118th in the FBS).
- In eight games played, Gage Larvadain is averaging 80.3 yards and 4.6 receptions per game to total 642 receiving yards and 37 catches. He’s been targeted zero times, and has seven receiving touchdowns.
- Cole Snyder is averaging 5.6 passing yards per attempt (163rd in the FBS) and 185.4 yards per game this year, completing 56.0% of his passes on the way to 1,854 total yards, 13 touchdowns and nine interceptions through 10 games.
- Ron Cook Jr. averages 51.7 rushing yards per game over 10 games (517 total yards), while scoring five rushing touchdowns.
- Cook Jr. also has 27 catches for 220 yards (fifth on the Bulls), with one receiving touchdown. He has been targeted zero times and averages 22.0 yards per game.
- Marlyn Johnson has recorded 335 receiving yards and four touchdowns on 35 receptions, while being targeted zero times on the season.