The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-8) are facing tough odds as 36.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 against the No. 13 Ole Miss Rebels (8-2). The game has a point total set at 61.5.
You’ll want to head to SECN for the upcoming game between the Rebels and Warhawks.
Rebels vs. Warhawks Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SECN
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- On offense, the Rebels have been a top-25 unit, ranking 12th-best in the FBS by averaging 466.5 yards per game. They rank 84th on defense (390.2 yards allowed per game).
- The Rebels rank 62nd in scoring defense this season (25.8 points allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking 17th-best in the FBS with 36.6 points per game.
- Ole Miss ranks 85th in pass defense this year (236.7 passing yards allowed per game), but has been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking 21st-best in the FBS with 285.2 passing yards per game.
- The Rebels rank 38th in run offense (181.3 rushing yards per game) and 76th in run defense (153.5 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- On offense, Ole Miss ranks 87th in the FBS with a 36.7% third-down percentage. Meanwhile, the team’s defense ranks 89th in third-down percentage allowed (153.5).
- With 13 forced turnovers (34th in the FBS) against seven turnovers committed (15th in the FBS), the Rebels’ +6 turnover margin is the 16th-best in college football.
- UL Monroe ranks 102nd in total yards per game (336.0), but it has been less effective defensively, ranking 10th-worst in the FBS with 440.6 total yards allowed per contest.
- UL Monroe has plenty of room to get better, as it ranks 10th-worst in points per game (18.4) this season and 16th-worst in points surrendered per game (33.2).
- The Warhawks rank 102nd in passing yards per game (194.7), but they’ve been worse on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 11th-worst in the FBS with 268.2 passing yards conceded per contest.
- UL Monroe is posting 141.3 rushing yards per game on offense this season (89th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 172.4 rushing yards per game (103rd-ranked) on defense.
- In terms of third-down efficiency, this season has been hard for the Warhawks on both sides of the ball, as they are posting a 29.2% third-down conversion percentage (fourth-worst) and allowing a 49.3% conversion rate (third-worst).
- UL Monroe has fared really well in terms of turnovers, as the team’s turnover margin of +5 ranks 21st-best in the FBS, with 16 forced turnovers (eighth in the nation) and 11 turnovers committed (63rd in the nation).
- Jaxson Dart has 2,579 passing yards in 10 games this year, averaging 257.9 per game with a 64.9% completion percentage and 16 touchdowns against five interceptions.
- He has added 354 rushing yards (35.4 per game) and seven touchdowns on the ground.
- Quinshon Judkins averages 4.5 yards per carry (204th in the FBS) and 86.8 yards per game, and has 868 total rushing yards. He has scored 14 rushing TDs this season.
- Judkins’ zero targets in the passing game have resulted in 17 catches (1.7 per game) for 133 yards (13.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- In the passing attack, Tre Harris, has totaled 761 receiving yards and seven touchdowns after hauling in 40 balls on zero targets. Per game, he’s averaging 95.1 yards and 5.0 receptions over eight games.
- Through nine games played this year, Jiya Wright has amassed 1,125 passing yards, with 10 touchdowns against six interceptions and completing 53.4% of his attempts.
- Wright has also rushed for one touchdown and 229 yards (third on the Warhawks).
- Tyrone Howell has put together a 2023 campaign that includes 44 catches for 516 yards and seven receiving touchdowns in 10 games played. He has been on the receiving end of zero targets and is averaging 4.4 receptions per game.
- Hunter Smith has rushed for three touchdowns this year, and has totaled 423 rushing yards (42.3 per game and 5.8 per carry).