Sun Belt foes square off when the Troy Trojans (7-2) visit the UL Monroe Warhawks (2-7) on Saturday, November 11, 2023 at Malone Stadium. Troy is favored by 21 points. The total has been set at 46 points for this game.
You’ll want to check out ESPN+ for the upcoming game between the Trojans and Warhawks.
Trojans vs. Warhawks Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 11, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: Monroe, Georgia
- Venue: Malone Stadium
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Trojans have been a top-25 unit, ranking 13th-best by allowing only 295.7 yards per game. They rank 34th on offense (437.0 yards per game).
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Trojans have been a top-25 unit, ranking 11th-best by allowing just 16.1 points per game. They rank 71st on offense (27.2 points per game).
- Troy ranks 31st in passing yards this year (275.2 per game), but has been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking 23rd-best in the FBS with 191.0 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Trojans rank 65th in rushing yards this season (161.8 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been shining on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 17th-best in the FBS with 104.7 rushing yards allowed per game.
- Troy sports the 59th-ranked offense this season in terms of third-down efficiency (40.5% percentage), and has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking 10th-best with a 29.2% third-down percentage allowed.
- The Trojans rank 67th in college football with an even turnover margin after forcing 11 turnovers (50th in the FBS) while committing 11 (77th in the FBS).
- UL Monroe’s defense has been bottom-25 in total defense this season, surrendering 451.1 total yards per game, which ranks sixth-worst. On offense, it ranks 102nd with 339.0 total yards per contest.
- UL Monroe has been outplayed on both offense and defense this season, ranking 15th-worst in points (18.9 per game) and 23rd-worst in points surrendered (31.9 per game).
- The Warhawks’ defense has been a bottom-25 unit in pass defense this season, surrendering 268.7 passing yards per game, which ranks 11th-worst in the FBS. On the offensive side of the ball, they rank 108th with 189.3 passing yards per contest.
- UL Monroe’s defense has been a bottom-25 unit in run defense this season, allowing 182.4 rushing yards per game, which ranks 15th-worst in the FBS. On the offensive side of the ball, it ranks 78th with 149.7 rushing yards per contest.
- The Warhawks have plenty of room to get better on third down, as they rank sixth-worst in third-down conversion percentage (29.5%) and are third-worst in third-down rate allowed (50.0%).
- UL Monroe has generated 16 forced turnovers this season and have turned it over 11 times, leading to a +5 turnover margin, which ranks 21st-best in the FBS.
- Kimani Vidal has put up 1,119 rushing yards (second in the FBS) with seven touchdowns (124.3 yards per game through nine games). His 5.7 yards per attempt rank 71st in college football.
- He’s also hauled in 12 passes (on zero targets) for 144 receiving yards with one touchdown. He’s averaging 16.0 receving yards and 1.3 catches per game.
- Gunnar Watson has 2,428 passing yards, 17 touchdowns and four interceptions this year. He has completed 61.3% of his attempts, averaging 269.8 yards per game and 8.9 per attempt.
- Chris Lewis has seven touchdown catches this season, and has 22 receptions for 534 yards on zero targets, while averaging 3.1 catches and 76.3 yards per game.
- Jiya Wright has passed for 882 yards this year, with eight touchdowns and six interceptions. He is completing 52.9% of his attempts while averaging 110.3 yards per game and 6.4 per attempt.
- Wright has also rushed for one touchdown and 249 yards (third on the Warhawks).
- Tyrone Howell has put together a 2023 campaign that includes 40 catches for 423 yards and six receiving touchdowns through nine games played. He has been on the receiving end of zero targets and is averaging 4.4 receptions per game.
- This season in nine games, Hunter Smith has churned out 417 rushing yards (leading the Warhawks) and scored three rushing touchdowns. He averages 46.3 yards per game and 6.0 per carry (48th in the FBS).