Oddsmakers massively favor the UTSA Roadrunners (7-3) when they host the South Florida Bulls (5-5) on Friday, November 17, 2023 in a matchup between AAC rivals at the Alamodome. UTSA is favored by 14.5 points. The point total is set at 66.
Go to ESPN2 to see the Roadrunners play the Bulls.
Roadrunners vs. Bulls Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Livestream: Stream NCAA football on Fubo and ESPN+
- City: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Alamodome
- The Roadrunners are compiling 408.6 yards per game on offense (50th in the FBS), and they rank 54th on the other side of the ball with 365.3 yards allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Roadrunners rank 39th in the FBS with 31.5 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 55th in points allowed (365.3 points allowed per contest).
- UTSA is averaging 238 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 57th in the FBS. The defense ranks 85th, surrendering 236.7 passing yards per game.
- The Roadrunners are putting up 170.6 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 53rd in the FBS. On defense, they rank 39th, giving up 128.6 rushing yards per game.
- On offense, UTSA has been a top-25 unit in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking 17th-best in the FBS by averaging a 46.6% third-down conversion rate. The defense ranks 87th on defense (40.4% third-down percentage allowed).
- The Roadrunners have forced eight total turnovers (106th in the FBS) this season and have turned it over 12 times (81st in the FBS) for a turnover margin of -4, 103rd-ranked in college football.
- While South Florida’s defense has been sputtering, ranking fifth-worst by surrendering 453.2 total yards per game, its offense ranks 19th-best with 454 total yards per contest.
- South Florida’s defense has been a bottom-25 unit in scoring defense this season, allowing 35.6 points per game, which ranks seventh-worst in the FBS. On offense, it ranks 49th with 30.1 points per contest.
- The Bulls’ defense has been bottom-25 in pass defense this season, ceding 303.1 passing yards per game, which ranks second-worst in the FBS. On offense, they rank 38th with 264.6 passing yards per contest.
- In terms of rushing, South Florida ranks 27th in the FBS on offense (189.4 rushing yards per game) and 69th defensively (150.1 rushing yards allowed per contest).
- With a 37.8% third-down conversion rate on offense, the Bulls rank 79th in the FBS. Defensively, they rank 39th, surrendering a 35.3% third-down rate.
- After forcing 12 turnovers (46th in the FBS) and turning the ball over 14 times (104th in the FBS) this season, South Florida has the 82nd-ranked turnover margin of -2.
- Frank Harris has 1,897 passing yards, 14 touchdowns and six interceptions this year. He has completed 64.3% of his passes, averaging 237.1 yards per game and 7.5 per attempt.
- He has added 183 rushing yards (22.9 per game) and one touchdown on the ground.
- Joshua Cephus has caught 66 passes on zero targets for 801 total yards and eight touchdowns. He is averaging 6.6 catches and 80.1 yards per game through 10 games.
- Robert Henry has 482 rushing yards with eight touchdowns (48.2 yards per game across 10 games).
- In 10 games played this year, Byrum Brown has totaled 2,538 passing yards, while throwing 18 touchdowns against eight interceptions and completing 63.9% of his passes.
- On the ground, Brown has added nine rushing touchdowns and 659 rushing yards (second on the Bulls).
- Sean Atkins has put together a 2023 campaign that includes 69 catches for 808 yards and four receiving touchdowns in 10 games played. He has been on the receiving end of zero targets and is averaging 6.9 receptions per game.
- So far this season through 10 games, Nay’Quan Wright has churned out 690 rushing yards (leading the Bulls) and scored six rushing touchdowns. He averages 69.0 yards per game and 4.8 per carry (165th in the FBS).