This is a daily post to jumpstart your MLB research for the day. Focusing on matchups, injuries, and lineups you can enhance your knowledge for fantasy, betting, or showing up your friends and family. Follow Lineups on Twitter for live updates on everything you need for sports.
- Juan Soto and Trea Turner are both working their way back from injuries, and they should be back in the lineup soon.
- Khris Davis has been dealing with a hip contusion, and was originally in the lineup, but scratched last night.
Underneath each game you will find game and lineup notes, alongside betting and fantasy tips. Clicking into each team will bring you to their team hub where you can look at news, stats, projected lineups, schedule, and more.
Texas Rangers (16-17) @ Pittsburgh Pirates (17-15)
Starting Pitchers: Shelby Miller (R) vs. Nick Kingham (R)
- The Pirates are -123 home favorites against the Rangers, who have an implied total of 4.3.
Washington Nationals (14-21) @ Milwaukee Brewers (22-16)
Starting Pitchers: Jeremy Hellickson (R) vs. Brandon Woodruff (R)
- Milwaukee has one of the higher team totals on the early slate, sitting at five against Jeremy Hellickson. They are also -194 favorites.
Arizona Diamondbacks (20-16) @ Tampa Bay Rays (23-12)
Starting Pitchers: Robbie Ray (L) vs. Charlie Morton (R)
- The Rays are once again strong favorites against the Diamondbacks, who have lost the first two games. This one projects to be a much lower scoring game with both implied totals under four.
Philadelphia Phillies (20-15) @ St. Louis Cardinals (21-15)
Starting Pitchers: Jerad Eickhoff (R) vs. Jack Flaherty (R)
- The Cardinals are -152 favorites on today’s slate, and have a high 4.8 implied total despite Jerad Eickhoff having a strong season so far.
New York Mets (16-19) @ San Diego Padres (20-16)
Starting Pitchers: Wilmer Font (R) vs. Matt Strahm (L)
- These have been great games to watch, and Matt Strahm will take on a Mets team that has struggled against left-handed pitching. They are -141 favorites, and have a 4.4 implied total.
Chicago White Sox (16-18) @ Cleveland Indians (18-16)
Starting Pitchers: Reynaldo Lopez (R) vs. Shane Bieber (R)
- The Indians are -185 home favorites, and that hasn’t mattered in the first too meetings. Indians have a 4.7 implied total against Reynaldo Lopez.
Seattle Mariners (19-19) @ New York Yankees (21-14)
Starting Pitchers: Yusei Kikuchi (L) vs. Jonathan Loasiga (R)
- Both teams have an implied total under five runs, but the Yankees are pushing five against Kikuchi. Loasiga makes a start for the Yankees, and the Mariners have an implied total of 4.2.
Boston Red Sox (18-19) @ Baltimore Orioles (13-23)
Starting Pitchers: Chris Sale (L) vs. Andrew Cashner (R)
- Chris Sale is a -281 favorite against Andrew Cashner today. Orioles have an implied total of 3.1. Boston sits at 5.5.
Minnesota Twins (22-12) @ Toronto Blue Jays (15-21)
Starting Pitchers: Kyle Gibson (R) vs. Trent Thornton (R)
- Twins are a pick’em in this one, despite taking the first two games. Both teams are right around a 4.5 implied total.
Los Angeles Angels (16-19) @ Detroit Tigers (15-17)
Starting Pitchers: Tyler Skaggs (L) vs. Matt Boyd (L)
- Two lefties are on the bump tonight, and wind is blowing in from left. Good spot for both arms to chuck quality starts. Detroit are small-small favorites.
Miami Marlins (10-25) @ Chicago Cubs (20-13)
Starting Pitchers: Jose Urena (R) vs. Kyle Hendricks (R)
- Chicago are one of the more bigger favorites on the slate, as you would expect against the Marlins. They sit at -224 and have an implied total of 4.9. Miami sits at 3.2.
Kansas City Royals (12-24) @ Houston Astros (21-14)
Starting Pitchers: Jorge Lopez (R) vs. Brad Peacock (R)
- Another big market favorite, as Houston are -208 favorites. They also have an implied total nearing 5.7.
San Francisco Giants (16-20) @ Colorado Rockies (16-20)
Starting Pitchers: Derek Holland (L) vs. Jon Gray (R)
- The Rockies are in a good spot tonight, and take on the Giants, but weather is near the lower 40s making it a bit tougher on hitters.
Cincinnati Reds (15-21) @ Oakland Athletics (16-21)
Starting Pitchers: Sonny Gray (R) vs. Brian Anderson (L)
- If they can get the lights working, we have Sonny Gray returning to Oakland. This game is a pick’em, and both teams hover around a four implied total.
Atlanta Braves (18-18) @ Los Angeles Dodgers (23-14)
Starting Pitchers: Mike Foltynewicz (R) vs. Clayton Kershaw (L)
- Clayton Kershaw is a -196 home favorite against the Braves, who have an implied total of 3.3. Vegas is looking into Folty’s recent struggles, as the Dodgers have a 4.8 implied total.