For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Heat: Josh Richardson (hamstring) is questionable.
Jazz: Ricky Rubio (hip) and Raul Neto (hamstring) are out. Dante Exum (ankle) and Ekpe Udoh (back) are probable.
Magic: Aaron Gordon (ribs) is questionable.
Nets: Treveon Graham (back) and DeMarre Carroll (knee) are out.
Suns: TJ Warren (ankle) is out.
Thunder: Markieff Morris (neck) is questionable.
Warriors: Kevin Durant (ankle) is out.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Brooklyn Nets (36-33) at Oklahoma City Thunder (41-26)
Line: Thunder -7, O/U:
Thunder: 116 ppg, second-best defense in the NBA, top five pace
Nets: 112 ppg, below average defense, below average pace
- The Thunder are under .500 in their last ten. They just finished a 2-2 roadie with a 98-89 win in Utah.
- Paul George is back after missing three games with a shoulder injury, but he’s shot just 34% from the floor in the seven games he’s played in the last ten.
- Russell Westbrook is taking more of a scoring role, averaging 30 points, 10 rebounds and 7 assists in his last ten.
- The Nets briefly dipped below .500, but they’ve won four in a row since.
- Spencer Dinwiddie led all scorers with 19 points in a 103-75 beat down of Detroit.
- D’Angelo Russell, Allen Crabbe, Caris LeVert and three other Nets scored in double figures.
Detroit Pistons (34-32) at Miami Heat (31-35)
Line: Heat -1.5, O/U: 208
Heat: 105 ppg, top ten defense, slower than average pace
Pistons: 107 ppg, above average defense, average pace
- The Heat had won four in a row, but Toronto settled them down with a 125-104 blowout.
- Hassan Whiteside seems to have been benched for Bam Adebayo, who put up 19 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists in the loss.
- Goran Dragic is still coming off the bench as he returns from an injury that kept him out for most of the year.
- The Pistons are hot again, but their five-game winning streak came to a screeching halt 103-75 against the Nets.
- Blake Griffin only hit one shot from the floor in that game. He’s in a bit of a shooting slump, only averaging 19 a game in the last ten.
- The league’s leading rebounder Andre Drummond is averaging 18 points and 17 rebounds in his last ten.
Memphis Grizzlies (28-40) at Atlanta Hawks (23-45)
Line: Grizzlies -1.5, O/U: 224
Hawks: 112 ppg, bottom ten defense, fastest pace in the NBA
Grizzlies: 101 ppg, top ten defense, bottom five pace
- The Hawks look like they’ll be a pretty solid team for the rest of the season and beyond.
- Trae Young has been playing really well in the second half of the season, but he’s hit a bit of a skid. He’s shooting just 33% from the floor in his last five, but still averaging 17 points and 8 assists.
- John Collins is leading the team with 19 points and 10 rebounds per game this year.
- The Grizzlies have won five of their last ten. They seem to be playing better now that they’ve essentially given up on the season.
- Mike Conley averaging 26.5 points and 6 assists per game in his last five.
- Avery Bradley is averaging 16 points in his last ten and seems to enjoy playing with Memphis.
Orlando Magic (31-37) at Washington Wizards (28-39)
Line: Wizards -2, O/U: 226
Wizards: 114 ppg, bad defense, faster than average pace
Magic: 106 ppg, average defense, slow pace
- The Wizards keep winning enough to stay close in the East. It’s very odd.
- Bradley Beal put up 29 points, 9 rebounds and 9 assists in a 121-115 win over Sacramento. He’s averaging 30, 6 and 7.5 in his last ten.
- Orlando is super weird right now. They beat the good teams and lose to the worst ones including 105-97 in Memphis. They might make the playoffs even though they’re well under .500.
- Aaron Gordon is questionable tonight, averaging 16 points and 7 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic is averaging 21 points, 12 rebounds, 4 assists, a steal, and a rebound.
Utah Jazz (37-29) at Phoenix Suns (16-52)
Line: Jazz -8, O/U: 222
Suns: 106 ppg, bottom five defense, average pace
Jazz: 109 ppg, top five defense, average pace
- The Suns pulled off a miraculous upset in Oracle Arena the other night. They’ve won four of their last five.
- Devin Booker went off for 37 points, 11 assists, 8 boards, and 2 steals. He’s averaging 25, 7 and 4 this year.
- Deandre Ayton added 18 points, 9 rebounds and 4 assists in that game. This team has potential, they just need a few more years and pieces.
- The Jazz have lost three of their last four to the Pelicans, Grizzlies, and Thunder, and they’ve fallen all the way from sixth to eighth out West.
- Ricky Rubio has missed the last two losses, and he’s a really key piece for this team. He isn’t on the injury report, but that could change.
- Donovan Mitchell has been the go-to ball handler, averaging 30 points, 5 assists and 2 steals in his last five.
Golden State Warriors (45-21) at Houston Rockets (42-25)
Line: Rockets -3.5, O/U: 230
Rockets: 113 ppg, bottom five defense, bottom five pace
Warriors: 119 ppg, average defense, faster than average pace
- Houston can pull off a four-game season sweep against the Dubs with a win tonight.
- The Rockets have won nine in a row, and James Harden is *only* averaging 34 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists in the last ten. He’s shooting under 40% in the last five.
- Clint Capela put up 19 points and 15 boards in the last game, a 118-106 win over Charlotte
- The Warriors have played under .500 in the last ten games, coming off an embarrassing 115-111 home loss to Phoenix.
- Klay Thompson and Steph Curry combined for 8-30 from deep during the loss.
- Kevin Durant suffered a minor ankle injury in that loss, and he’s out tonight.
- DeMarcus Cousins has scored 13 or fewer for three games in a row.