For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Bucks: Khris Middleton (groin) and Ersan Ilyasova (nose) are probable.
Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is out for the rest of the season.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Brooklyn Nets (39-40) at Milwaukee Bucks (59-20)
Line: Bucks -6, O/U: 237
Bucks: 117 ppg, best defense in the NBA, very fast pace
Nets: 112 ppg, below average defense, below average pace
- Milwaukee clinched the best record in the league and home-court advantage through the playoffs with a 128-122 win over the Sixers in a classic battle.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo led the way with 45 points, 13 boards, 6 assists and 5 blocks. He and Joel Embiid are the only players to hit all those numbers since the merger, and the Greek Freak said afterwards that Embiid and other centers can’t really guard him.
- Khris Middleton kicked in 22 in the win. He’s been a perfect second star this year.
- Eric Bledsoe got ejected from the win after playing dodgeball with Embiid.
- Malcolm Brogdon remains without a timetable for return, but the Bucks are hoping to have him back by the Eastern Conference semifinals.
- The Nets have lost four of their last five at the worst possible time, and now they’re just a game up on the ninth-seeded Heat.
- D’Angelo Russell had 27 points, 6 assists and 7 rebounds in a 115-105 loss to the Raptors. If the playoffs started today, that would be the first round matchup.
- Caris LeVert and Spencer Dinwiddie are key contributors off the bench, but they’ve both been inconsistent since returning from injury.
- Allen Crabbe is officially done for the season with a knee injury.
Philadelphia 76ers (49-30) at Chicago Bulls (22-57)
Line: Sixers -9, O/U: 227
Bulls: 104 ppg, bottom ten defense, slower than average pace
76ers: 116 ppg, above average defense, faster than average pace
- The Bulls snapped a five-game skid with a 115-114 win over the Wizards.
- Chicago native Walt Lemon Jr. led the team with 24 points and 8 assists, and Jakarr Sampson added 18 points and 9 boards off the bench.
- Zach LaVine, Kris Dunn and Otto Porter will all probably remain on the shelf for the rest of the season.
- The Sixers have lost three in a row, coming up short at home against Milwaukee 128-122.
- Joel Embiid put up a monster game with 34 points, 13 rebounds and 13 assists, but he couldn’t contain the Greek Freak who went off for 45. Embiid is questionable tonight against the tanking Bulls.
- Jimmy Butler was out with a tight back and is questionable again tonight. Mike Scott filled in and put up 22 in the loss.
- JJ Redick is averaging 28 points in the last three games.
- Tobias Harris and Ben Simmons combined for just 19 points in the Milwaukee loss.