For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Grizzlies: Joakim Noah (knee) is doubtful.
Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is out.
Suns: TJ Warren (ankle), Tyler Johnson (knee) and Kelly Oubre Jr. (thumb) are out. Josh Jackson (ankle) is questionable.
Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum (knee) is out.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Oklahoma City Thunder (43-30) at Memphis Grizzlies (29-44)
Line: Thunder -6, O/U: 218
Grizzlies: 101 ppg, top ten defense, bottom five pace
Thunder: 116 ppg, second-best defense in the NBA, top five pace
- The Grizzlies have lost four of their last five, and they really have no incentive to win. This season got derailed by injuries months ago.
- Mike Conley and Jonas Valanciunas are a pretty nice pick and roll pair, and both scored over 20+ points in their last game, a 112-99 loss to the Timberwolves.
- The Thunder are just 6-10 since mid-February. They just snapped a four-game losing streak with a 116-109 win in Toronto.
- Paul George scored 28 in the win and added 6 boards, 5 assists and 2 steals. He’s been up and down in this tough stretch, and he’s faded out of the MVP conversation a bit.
- Russell Westbrook posted a very Russell Westbrook stat line with 18 points on 6-20 shooting, 13 assists, 12 rebounds and 4 steals.
- Dennis Schroder added 26 points off the bench along with 7 assists and 6 boards.
Philadelphia 76ers (47-26) at Orlando Magic (35-38)
Line: Sixers -2.5, O/U: 219
Magic: 106 ppg, average defense, slow pace
76ers: 116 ppg, above average defense, faster than average pace
- The Magic are trying to complete a 5-0 homestand with a win tonight, though Philly is the first opponent with a winning record. They’re now just a game back of Miami for the last playoff spot.
- Terrence Ross led Orlando with 31 points off the bench in a 123-119 OT win over the Grizzlies. He made 8 threes and grabbed 7 boards.
- Nikola Vucevic, DJ Augustin and Evan Fournier all scored 20+ in the win.
- Aaron Gordon managed just 5 points after three in a row with 20+.
- Philly is coming off a 129-127 loss in Atlanta. They played well enough to win, but Trae Young had other ideas.
- Joel Embiid put up 27 and 12, and Ben Simmons and Jimmy Butler combined for 46 points, 13 assists, 12 boards, 6 steals and 3 blocks.
- Tobias Harris was the weak link, shooting just 6-17 from the floor. He’s averaging 17 points and 8 rebounds per game in his last ten.
Phoenix Suns (17-57) at Utah Jazz (43-30)
Line: Jazz -15, O/U: 216
Jazz: 109 ppg, top five defense, average pace
Suns: 106 ppg, bottom five defense, average pace
- Utah has won six of their last seven, and they won’t face another playoff team until their last two games of the season.
- Rudy Gobert put up 21 points, 14 rebounds and 4 blocks in just 26 minutes in a 114-83 win in Chicago.
- Donovan Mitchell, Derrick Favors, Ricky Rubio, and Joe Ingles all scored in double figures, and nobody played more than 27 minutes.
- The Suns have lost four of their last five. They’ve basically been doing that since November.
- Kelly Oubre is out for the rest of the season due to thumb surgery, and several other rotation players are out or questionable tonight.
- Devin Booker had 32 points and 10 assists in a 112-103 loss to the Kings. He puts up big numbers as a volume shooter, and he’ll keep doing that.
- Deandre Ayton added 19 points and 11 rebounds, just a little more than his average this year.
Brooklyn Nets (38-36) at Portland Trail Blazers (45-27)
Line: Blazers -6, O/U: 224
Trail Blazers: 114 ppg, average defense, below average pace
Nets: 112 ppg, below average defense, below average pace
- CJ McCollum injured his knee in a loss to the Spurs, but the Blazers have won three in a row since.
- Damian Lillard is averaging 30 points and 12 assists in those wins with shooting splits of 54/52/88.
- Seth Curry is averaging 16 a game in McCollum’s absence.
- Jusuf Nurkic is a very well-rounded big man, averaging 16 and 12 in his last ten.
- D’Angelo Russell just led the playoff-bound Nets to a win over the Lakers team that traded him away because he “wasn’t a leader.” He had 21 points, 13 assists and 3 steals in a win that officially eliminated LA from playoff contention.
- Joe Harris scored 26 points and hit 6 threes in that one, and Spencer Dinwiddie kicked in 19 off the bench.
- Allen Crabbe will be out again tonight, dealing with a lingering knee issue.
- Caris LeVert is averaging 9 points per game since returning to the court in February, down from 18 before his injury. His minutes, shots, and shooting splits are all understandably down a bit.