For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Bucks: Tony Snell (ankle) is out. Khris Middleton (groin) could play.
Cavaliers: Kevin Love (shoulder) is day-to-day.
Kings: Harry Giles (thigh) is done for the season.
76ers: Jimmy Butler (back tightness) is questionable.
Warriors: Andre Iguodala (toe) is questionable.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Cleveland Cavaliers (19-58) at Sacramento Kings (38-40)
Line: Kings -9.5, O/U: 230
Kings: 113 ppg, bottom-third defense, second-fastest pace
Cavaliers: 104 ppg, worst defense in the NBA, bottom five pace
- The Kings’ unlikely playoff bid came up a bit short, but they have a lot to be proud of and hopeful for.
- Buddy Hield put up 20 points, 7 boards and 5 assists in a 130-105 loss to the Rockets.
- The Cavs have lost six in a row, most recently 122-113 to the Suns.
- Kevin Love has missed the last two games with a shoulder, averaging 15 and 11 in the last ten.
- Collin Sexton is playing really well to close out his rookie year, averaging 23 points per game in his last ten with shooting splits of 51/43/89.
- Jordan Clarkson is good for 17 a game this year, though his 3-point shooting has dropped to 19.5% in the last ten.
Golden State Warriors (53-24) at Los Angeles Lakers (35-43)
Line: Warriors -13.5, O/U: 228
Lakers: 112 ppg, top ten defense, top five pace
Warriors: 119 ppg, average defense, faster than average pace
- Oh, how different this season might have been for the Warriors if LeBron hadn’t injured his groin against the Warriors on Christmas Day.
- Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram are all done for the year as well, and Kyle Kuzma missed the last game.
- The Lakers will stumble to the finish line with Rondo, JaVale, KCP and Alex Caruso leading the way.
- The Warriors might have flipped that playoff switch. They just blew Denver out 116-102.
- DeMarcus Cousins had a monster game with 28 points, 13 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 boards, and 2 steals. It’s only the second time all year he’s led the team in scoring.
- Steph just got contacts to correct an eye issue he’s dealt with for his whole career, apparently. Uh oh.
- Klay might look into that after shooting just 1-7 from deep in the Denver win.
- Kevin Durant is averaging 20 per game in the last ten, but he’s shooting just 23% from long range.
Milwaukee Bucks (58-20) at Philadelphia 76ers (49-29)
Line: Bucks -5, O/U: 231
76ers: 116 ppg, above average defense, faster than average pace
Bucks: 117 ppg, best defense in the NBA, very fast pace
- If the Sixers lose to two lesser opponents without Joel Embiid, does it even really matter? The big man is back in action tonight, but Jimmy Butler‘s status is up in the air.
- Tobias Harris and JJ Redick have combined for 51 points per game in back to back losses.
- Ben Simmons is coming off 15 points, 15 boards and 8 assists in a 130-122 loss to Atlanta last night.
- Eric Bledsoe led all scorers with 29 points, 7 assists, 5 rebounds, 5 steals and 2 blocks in a 131-121 win in Brooklyn.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo put up 28 points and 11 boards, and George Hill added 22 off the bench.
- Khris Middleton missed that game, and he might make his return tonight.
- Malcolm Brogdon remains without a timetable for return, but the Bucks are hoping to have him back by the Eastern Conference semifinals