NBA Projected Starting Lineups, Matchups and Injury News 3/7/19
You can find all today’s starting lineups here. Follow live updates on Twitter.
For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Bucks: Sterling Brown (wrist) and Donte DiVincenzo (heel) are out.
Pacers: Domantas Sabonis (ankle) is out.
Thunder: Paul George (shoulder) is back in action.
Trail Blazers: Evan Turner (personal) is out.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Indiana Pacers (42-23) at Milwaukee Bucks (48-16)
Line: Bucks -10, O/U: 221
Bucks: 117 ppg, best defense in the NBA, very fast pace
Pacers: 108 ppg, top five defense, slower than average pace
- The league-leading Bucks had won seven in a row before dropping two-straight road games to the Jazz and Suns.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo was not the problem, averaging 32 points, 13.5 rebounds, and 7 assists in those games.
- Fellow All-Star Khris Middleton shot just 1-13 against the Suns, averaging 17 per game this year. He’s shooting just 36% in his last ten.
- Pau Gasol made his Bucks debut, and he missed both of his shots in five minutes.
- The Pacers recovered from a minor skid with a 2-1 homestand, their last win a 105-96 affair against the Bulls.
- Bojan Bogdanovic put up 27 points in that one, and he’s averaging 23 points per game on 53% shooting in his last ten. He’s flourishing as the featured scorer with Oladipo out.
- Darren Collison’s role has increased as well, averaging 15 points and 7 assists in his last ten. He had 22 and 2 in the win.
- Domantas Sabonis remains out with an ankle issue, averaging 14 points and 9 rebounds per game.
Oklahoma City Thunder (39-25) at Portland Trail Blazers (39-25)
Trail Blazers: 114 ppg, average defense, below average pace
Thunder: 116 ppg, second-best defense in the NBA, top five pace
- The Thunder have lost six of their last eight, coming off a bad loss in Minnesota and falling behind the Rockets to fourth in the Western Conference standings.
- Paul George had been kept out with a shoulder injury for a few games, and it might have still bothered him as he shot just 8-25 from the floor.
- Russell Westbrook finished with 38 points, 13 rebounds and 6 assists in the loss. He’s averaging 30, 12 and 8 in his last ten.
- The Blazers have just wrapped up a 5-2 road trip with a disappointing 120-111 loss in Memphis.
- Damian Lillard had 24 points and 8 assists, but Jusuf Nurkic managed just 6 points. He did add 10 boards and 9 assists, however.
- CJ McCollum‘s last six games: 15 points (6-17), 35 points (12-18), 14 points (6-19), 35 points (12-20), 6 points (2-13), 27 points (9-13).
- The Thunder could sweep the season series with a win tonight.