For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Bucks: Sterling Brown (wrist) and Donte DiVincenzo (heel) are out.
Pacers: Domantas Sabonis (ankle) is out.
Thunder: Paul George (shoulder) is back in action.
Trail Blazers: Evan Turner (personal) is out.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Indiana Pacers (42-23) at Milwaukee Bucks (48-16)
Line: Bucks -10, O/U: 221
Bucks: 117 ppg, best defense in the NBA, very fast pace
Pacers: 108 ppg, top five defense, slower than average pace
- The league-leading Bucks had won seven in a row before dropping two-straight road games to the Jazz and Suns.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo was not the problem, averaging 32 points, 13.5 rebounds, and 7 assists in those games.
- Fellow All-Star Khris Middleton shot just 1-13 against the Suns, averaging 17 per game this year. He’s shooting just 36% in his last ten.
- Pau Gasol made his Bucks debut, and he missed both of his shots in five minutes.
- The Pacers recovered from a minor skid with a 2-1 homestand, their last win a 105-96 affair against the Bulls.
- Bojan Bogdanovic put up 27 points in that one, and he’s averaging 23 points per game on 53% shooting in his last ten. He’s flourishing as the featured scorer with Oladipo out.
- Darren Collison’s role has increased as well, averaging 15 points and 7 assists in his last ten. He had 22 and 2 in the win.
- Domantas Sabonis remains out with an ankle issue, averaging 14 points and 9 rebounds per game.
Oklahoma City Thunder (39-25) at Portland Trail Blazers (39-25)
Trail Blazers: 114 ppg, average defense, below average pace
Thunder: 116 ppg, second-best defense in the NBA, top five pace
- The Thunder have lost six of their last eight, coming off a bad loss in Minnesota and falling behind the Rockets to fourth in the Western Conference standings.
- Paul George had been kept out with a shoulder injury for a few games, and it might have still bothered him as he shot just 8-25 from the floor.
- Russell Westbrook finished with 38 points, 13 rebounds and 6 assists in the loss. He’s averaging 30, 12 and 8 in his last ten.
- The Blazers have just wrapped up a 5-2 road trip with a disappointing 120-111 loss in Memphis.
- Damian Lillard had 24 points and 8 assists, but Jusuf Nurkic managed just 6 points. He did add 10 boards and 9 assists, however.
- CJ McCollum‘s last six games: 15 points (6-17), 35 points (12-18), 14 points (6-19), 35 points (12-20), 6 points (2-13), 27 points (9-13).
- The Thunder could sweep the season series with a win tonight.