For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Grizzlies: Dillon Brooks (toe) is doubtful. Jevon Carter (knee) is questionable. Chandler Parsons (healthy inactive) is leaving the team indefinitely.
Jazz: Grayson Allen (ankle), Dante Exum (ankle), and Thabo Sefolosha (hamstring) are out.
Kings: Iman Shumpert (finger) is day-to-day.
Knicks: Mitchell Robinson (ankle) and Frank Ntilikina (ankle) are both out.
Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is out.
Nuggets: Will Barton (groin) is out.
Pelicans: E’Twaun Moore (leg) is a game-time decision. Nikola Mirotic (ankle) is out.
Pistons: Zaza Pachulia (leg) is out. Jon Leuer (knee) is probable.
Trail Blazers: Mo Harkless (knee) is probable.
Today’s NBA Matchups
San Antonio Spurs (23-17) at Detroit Pistons (17-20)
Line: Spurs -4, O/U: 214
Spurs: 112 ppg, average defense, slower than average pace
Pistons: 107 ppg, above average defense, average pace
- San Antonio took Derrick White with the 29th pick in 2017, and now he’s playing fantastic basketball on both ends at starting SG. He’s averaging 16 points on 73% shooting, plus 3 assists and 2 steals per game in his last five. Oh yeah, and he’s been defending guys like Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, and Mike Conley.
- The Spurs are 12-3 in their last 15 with the second-best defense in the league, while the Pistons are 4-11 in that stretch with a bottom five true shooting percentage.
Brooklyn Nets (20-21) at Boston Celtics (23-15)
Line: Nets + 9.5, O/U: 219
Nets: 111 ppg, below average defense, slower than average pace
Celtics: 112 ppg, third-ranked defense, slower than average pace
- The Nets have won a league-best 12 of their last 15 games, and a win tonight would get them to .500 on the season.
- Kyrie Irving missed two games for Boston with a scratched cornea, but he should be back for this one. He averaged 25 points, 7 assists and 5 rebounds per game in December.
Utah Jazz (20-20) at Milwaukee Bucks (27-11)
Line: Bucks -5.5, O/U 222
Jazz: 108 ppg, top ten defense, slower than average pace
Bucks: 118 ppg, top five defense, top five pace
- The Bucks are second in the East, winners of eight of their last ten, and 18-4 at home.
- The East’s leading All Star vote-getter Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 27 points, 13 rebounds, and 6 assists this year.
- Dante Exum is out for this one, so expect Utah to lean a bit more heavily on Donovan Mitchell. He’s averaging 20 points per game this year, and he put up 26 and a dagger 3 in a 110-105 win in Detroit on Saturday.
Memphis Grizzlies (18-21) at New Orleans Pelicans (18-22)
Line: Pelicans -5.5, O/U: 214
Grizzlies: 101 ppg, top ten defense, bottom five pace
Pelicans: 117 ppg, bottom-third defense, third-fastest pace
- Here we have two talented teams, both struggling to gain footing in a deep, stacked Western Conference. The Pelicans are 3-7 in their last ten, while the Grizzlies are 2-8 including five losses in a row.
- The Pelicans love to run and the Grizzlies love to pound the air out of the ball, so it will be interesting to see who controls the pace of the game.
- Anthony Davis is averaging 30 points, 16 rebounds, 2 blocks, and 2 steals per game in his last ten.
Los Angeles Lakers (21-19) at Dallas Mavericks (18-21)
Line: Mavericks -8, O/U: 223
Lakers: 113 ppg, top ten defense, top five pace.
Mavericks: 110 ppg, average defense, average pace
- The Lakers are 1-5 without LeBron, struggling to find any sort of consistency without him. Kyle Kuzma had been stepping up to help fill the void, but now he’s day-to-day dealing with a bad back bruise.
- Luka Doncic’s last five games: 22 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal.
- The Mavericks are 15-3 at home.
Orlando Magic (17-22) at Sacramento Kings (19-20)
Line: Kings -5.5, O/U: 224
Kings: 115 ppg, bottom-third defense, second-fastest pace
Magic: 103 ppg, average defense, slow pace
- Both teams are 3-7 in their last ten. The Kings have lost four in a row to Western Conference playoff contenders, and the Magic are 1-3 on their road trip with the only win coming against a miserable Chicago team.
- In his last five games, Buddy Hield is averaging 23 points, shooting 50% from the floor and 51% from three.
New York Knicks (10-29) at Portland Trail Blazers (23-17)
Line: Trail Blazers -11.5, O/U: 221
Trail Blazers: 111 ppg, average defense, average pace
Knicks: 108 ppg, bottom five defense, average pace
- The Trail Blazers are coming off a huge 110-101 win to stop a red-hot Rockets team. Jusuf Nurkic had 25 points and 15 boards, CJ McCollum kicked in 24, and Damian Lillard added 17 points and 12 dimes.
- New York would be better off just losing the rest of the way, and they had done that for almost three weeks in a row before beating the LeBron-less Lakers 119-112 on Friday night in LA. Seven Knicks scored in double figures, led by Tim Hardaway Jr. with 22.
Denver Nuggets (26-11) at Houston Rockets (13-5)
Line: Rockets -1.5, O/U: 216
Rockets: 110 ppg, bottom-five defense, bottom five pace
Nuggets: 115 ppg, top ten defense, bottom five pace.
- Two of the hottest teams out west face off in Houston tonight. Both are 8-2 in their last ten, and Denver has won five in a row.
- James Harden is averaging 41 points, 9 assists, 6 boards and 2 steals in his last ten, and Clint Capela is putting up 16 points and 17 rebounds in that stretch.
- Nikola Jokic scored a season-high 39 points in Saturday’s 123-110 win over Charlotte. He’s averaging 26 points, 11 rebounds, and 9 assists during the five-game winning streak.
- Eric Gordon will miss his fourth straight, and Chris Paul is out for the seventh game in a row. Harden might be a little tuckered out trying to replace their production singlehandedly.