For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (quad) and Ersan Ilyasova (quad) are probable. Donte DiVincenzo (ankle) and DJ Wilson (hip) are questionable.
Bulls: Zach LaVine (ankle) is probable.
Cavaliers: Larry Nance Jr. (knee) is out.
Hornets: Devonte’ Graham (ankle) is questionable.
Lakers: LeBron James (groin) remains out.
Nets: Jared Dudley (hamstring) is out.
Pacers: Myles Turner (shoulder) is out. Darren Collison (leg) is questionable.
76ers: JJ Redick (back) is day-to-day.
Timberwolves: Derrick Rose (ankle) is questionable.
Trail Blazers: Mo Harkless (knee) is out.
Warriors: Shaun Livingston (knee) is probable.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Atlanta Hawks (12-29) at Philadelphia 76ers (27-15)
Line: 76ers -14.5, O/U: 232
Hawks: 109 ppg, bottom-five defense, fastest pace in NBA
76ers: 115 ppg, average defense, faster than average pace
- The Sixers had a four-game winning streak snapped in Washington against a depleted Wizards team, despite 35 points and 14 rebounds from Joel Embiid.
- The Hawks have lost five road games in a row and they’re objectively one of the worst teams in the league.
- John Collins had 30 points and 14 boards in a loss in Brooklyn on Wednesday, and he’s averaging 19 points and 11 boards over his last five.
Milwaukee Bucks (29-11) at Washington Wizards (17-25)
Line: Bucks -6, O/U: 231
Wizards: 113 ppg, bottom five defense, fast pace
Bucks: 118 ppg, top five defense, top five pace
- The Bucks are 8-2 in their last ten, coming off a huge win in Houston in which they held James Harden to 42 points on 13-30 shooting and forced him to turn it over nine times.
- MVP candidate Giannis Antetokounmpo had 27 points, 21 rebounds and 5 assists in that one.
- The Wizards have improved to playing .500 ball since losing John Wall for the season.
- In their last five games, Bradley Beal is averaging 29 points, 5 boards and 5 assists while Tomas Satoransky is adding 10, 5 and 5 as a starter.
Indiana Pacers (27-14) at New York Knicks (10-31)
Line: Pacers -9, O/U: 219
Knicks: 108 ppg, bottom five defense, above average pace
Pacers: 107 ppg, top five defense, bottom-five pace
- Myles Turner is missing his fourth game in a row, and Indiana has missed the anchor of their elite defense. Opponents have averaged 124 points per game in his absence, and Indiana has lost to Boston and Toronto on this road trip.
- It shouldn’t matter much against an abysmal Knicks team that should be trying to lose at this point, winning less than a quarter of their games halfway through the season.
Brooklyn Nets (21-22) at Toronto Raptors (31-12)
Line: Raptors -9.5, O/U: 222
Raptors: 113 ppg, top ten defense, slower than average pace
Nets: 111 ppg, below average defense, slower than average pace
- Both teams have won four of their last five, and they’re both coming off of wins over Atlanta.
- The Raptors finally have Kawhi Leonard (27 points, 8 rebounds) and Kyle Lowry (14 points, 10 assists) healthy at the same time again.
- D’Angelo Russell is averaging 20 points and 7 assists in his last five.
Cleveland Cavaliers (8-34) at Houston Rockets (23-17)
Line: Rockets -14, O/U: 217
Rockets: 111 ppg, bottom-five defense, bottom five pace
Cavaliers: 102.5 ppg, worst defense in the NBA, bottom five pace
- The Rockets are one of the hottest teams in basketball, and the Cavs have lost 11 straight.
- James Harden is averaging 40 points, 10 assists, 7 boards, a block and 2 steals in his last ten games. No biggie.
Dallas Mavericks (19-22) at Minnesota Timberwolves (20-21)
Line: Mavericks +5, O/U: 222
Mavericks: 110 ppg, average defense, average pace
Timberwolves: 110 ppg, below average defense, faster than average pace
- Minnesota beat the Lakers by 22, fired Tom Thibodeau, then pulled out an impressive win in OKC behind 40 and 10 from Andrew Wiggins and 20 and 9 from Karl-Anthony Towns.
- The Mavs are just 3-18 (.143) on the road this year, and the Timberwolves are 14-6 in Minnesota.
- Dallas won the first matchup of the year 140-136 in regulation, with five guys scoring at least 19.
Charlotte Hornets (19-21) at Portland Trail Blazers (25-17)
Line: Blazers -6, O/U: 222
Trail Blazers: 111 ppg, average defense, average pace
Hornets: 113 ppg, average pace, average defense
- Portland has won five of their last six, including a huge one over the Rockets behind 25 points and 15 boards from Jusuf Nurkic. He’s averaging 22 and 12 in his last five.
- Damian Lillard and Kemba Walker have a nearly identical stat line this year, both averaging around 25 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds and a steal per game.
Chicago Bulls (10-31) at Golden State Warriors (27-14)
Line: Warriors -15.5, O/U: 230
Warriors: 117 ppg, average defense, faster than average pace
Bulls: 100 ppg, below average defense, very slow pace
- The Bulls are really bad and the Warriors are really good, do you really need to know anything else about this game?
- Fine, Klay Thompson dropped 43 points with just four dribbles in a 122-95 win over the Knicks.
Los Angeles Lakers (23-19) at Utah Jazz (21-21)
Line: Jazz -8, O/U: 216
Jazz: 108 ppg, top ten defense, slower than average pace
Lakers: 113 ppg, top ten defense, top five pace.
- This is the closest thing to a competitive game between two good teams that we have tonight, and only barely.
- The Lakers are 3-5 since LeBron’s groin injury, but they have won two in a row. Kyle Kuzma scored 41 in their last game against Detroit.
- The Jazz will be without Ricky Rubio, Dante Exum, and Thabo Sefolosha for the next few weeks.
- That puts added offensive responsibilities on second-year star Donovan Mitchell, who is averaging 24 points and 4 assists while shooting 47% from three in his last five games. He put up 33 and 7 in a win over Orlando on Wednesday.