For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (quad) and Donte DiVincenzo (ankle) are probable.
Heat: Josh Richardson is day-to-day.
Lakers: LeBron James (groin) remains out.
Suns: Jamal Crawford (knee) is out.
Thunder: Nerlens Noel (concussion) and Alex Abrines (personal) are out.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Minnesota Timberwolves (21-22) at Philadelphia 76ers (28-16)
Line: 76ers -6.5, O/U: 232
76ers: 115 ppg, above average defense, faster than average pace
Timberwolves: 112 ppg, below average defense, faster than average pace
- Minnesota is 17-13 since they traded a disgruntled Jimmy Butler to Philly.
- Butler has averaged 19 points in 25 games with his new team, and it should be fun to watch him compete against KAT and Andrew Wiggins.
- Karl-Anthony Towns put up 27 and 27 in a win over Anthony Davis and the Pelicans, and averaging 27.5 and 16.5 in his last ten.
- Ben Simmons is coming off 20 points, 22 boards and 9 dimes in a close win over the Knicks.
Phoenix Suns (11-33) at Indiana Pacers (28-14)
Line: Pacers -10.5, O/U: 219
Suns: 106 ppg, bottom five defense, slower than average pace
Pacers: 108 ppg, top five defense, bottom-five pace
- Myles Turner might miss his fifth game in a row, and Indiana has missed the anchor of their elite defense. Opponents have averaged 124 points per game in his absence, and Indiana has lost to Boston and Toronto on this road trip.
- These are the teams the Pacers have beaten in the last month: Knicks (2x), Nets, Wizards, Hawks (2x), Bulls, Cavs. Their gauntlet of a schedule continues at home against a Suns team that is 4-16 on the road.
- The Suns are 2-8 in their last ten, but those wins came in the last week against Sacramento and Denver, and Kelly Oubre Jr. scored 26 in both.
Oklahoma City Thunder (26-16) at Atlanta Hawks (13-30)
Line: Thunder -8.5, O/U: 234
Hawks: 109 ppg, bottom-five defense, fastest pace in NBA
Thunder: 113 ppg, best defense in the NBA, above average pace
- Despite their diverging talent and records, both teams are 2-3 in their last five.
- Paul George is averaging 27 points per game this year, and Russell Westbrook is averaging 24, 11 and 11 in his last ten games.
- Trae Young topped 25 on Sunday for the first time since October and grabbed a career-high ten boards.
- The Hawk are banged up on top of being just plain bad, so a win tonight would be truly astounding.
Miami Heat (21-20) at Milwaukee Bucks (30-12)
Line: Bucks -8.5, O/U: 217
Bucks: 118 ppg, top five defense, top five pace
Heat: 106.5 ppg, top ten defense, slower than average pace
- MVP candidate Giannis Antetokounmpo has averaged 28 points, 12 rebounds and 6 assists in his last ten.
- The Heat have had a different top scorer in each of the last 6 games, going 4-2.
- The Bucks have won eight of their last ten, and they’re 19-4 at home.
Chicago Bulls (10-33) at Los Angeles Lakers (23-21)
Line: Lakers -7, O/U: 215
Lakers: 113 ppg, top ten defense, top five pace.
Bulls: 100 ppg, below average defense, very slow pace
- The Lakers are just 3-7 since LeBron’s groin injury. This is the longest stretch he has missed due to injury in his entire career.
- Lakers core in the last ten games: Lonzo Ball has 12 ppg, 6 rpg and 7 apg, Kyle Kuzma has 22 ppg and 6 rpg, and Brandon Ingram has 19 points and 7 rebounds.
Golden State Warriors (29-14) at Denver Nuggets (29-13)
Line: Warriors -15.5, O/U: 230
Warriors: 117 ppg, average defense, faster than average pace
Nuggets: 110.5 ppg, top ten defense, bottom five pace
- The winner of this game will be the first team out west to reach 30 wins and the top team in the conference.
- The Warriors have won four in a row, and the Nuggets have won eight of their last ten.
- In the last ten games, Steph Curry is averaging 31 points, 5 rebounds and 6 assists while Kevin Durant is adding 26, 6 and 6.
- Nikola Jokic is averaging 27 points, 12 rebounds, and 7 assists in his last five, and he’s coming off of 40, 10 and 8 in a win over Portland.