For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Celtics: Kyrie Irving (hip) is day-to-day.
Hawks: Kent Bazemore (ankle) is good to go. Tyler Dorsey (knee) is probable. Miles Plumlee (knee) is out.
Heat: Dwyane Wade (knee) hopes to play. Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) is out.
Hornets: Tony Parker (ankle) is probable.
Nuggets: Jamal Murray (ankle) is out. Gary Harris (groin) is questionable.
Thunder: Steven Adams (ankle) and Terrance Ferguson (back) are day-to-day.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Atlanta Hawks (16-34) at Utah Jazz (29-23)
Line: Jazz -11.5, O/U: 226
Hawks: 110 ppg, bottom ten defense, fastest pace in the NBA
Jazz: 109 ppg, top five defense, average pace
- The Jazz have won eight of their last ten, but got blown out 132-105 in Portland on Wednesday.
- All-Star snub Rudy Gobert is averaging 16 points, 15 boards, and 3 blocks in his last ten games.
- Donovan Mitchell’s last ten: 39 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds per game.
- Ricky Rubio is averaging 13 points and 5 assists per game since returning from injury.
- The Hawks have actually won four of their last ten, and they’re 2-2 on this current road trip after a loss in Sacramento.
- Trae Young is averaging 21 points and 8 assists in the last five, and he put up 23 and 8 in the loss to the Kings on Wednesday.
- Second-year big man John Collins is putting up 21.5 points and 9 rebounds per game in his last ten.
- Kent Bazemore missed the last month with an ankle injury but scored 9 points in 19 minutes in his return.
Boston Celtics (32-19) at New York Knicks (10-40)
Line: Celtics -13.5, O/U: 216
Celtics: 112 ppg, top five defense, slower than average pace
Knicks: 107 ppg, second-worst defense in the NBA, average pace
- New York gave up Kristaps Porzingis for Dennis Smith Jr. (who they could have drafted), a first-round pick, and cap space. DeAndre Jordan and Wesley Matthews came along in the deal, but the veterans on expiring contracts will probably get bought out so they don’t impede the tank.
- The Knicks have lost 19 of their last 20 and eleven straight, or twelve if you count their trade with Dallas.
- Coach Fiz allowed Enes Kanter to play for the first time in five games, but only 9 minutes. He could be dealt before the deadline.
- The Celtics wrapped up a 7-1 a stretch with seven games at home by defeating Charlotte 126-94 behind 24 points and 10 rebounds from Jaylen Brown.
- Kyrie Irving has missed the last two games with a hip issue, and he’s day-to-day. He’s averaging 29 points, 9 assists and 5 rebounds per game in his last seven.
- Terry Rozier started and contributed 17 points, 10 assists, 5 rebounds, and 3 steals against the Hornets.
- Gordon Hayward sorta bounced back with 12 points after shooting 1-11 for 4 points total over two games.
Memphis Grizzlies (20-32) at Charlotte Hornets (24-26)
Line: Hornets -6, O/U: 205
Hornets: 112 ppg, below average defense, average pace.
Grizzlies: 101 ppg, top ten defense, bottom five pace
- All-Star starter Kemba Walker is averaging 25 points, 6 assists and 4 rebounds per game this season. He had been dealing with a neck issue, and he shot just 8-28 from the floor in two games before bouncing back with 21 on 9-20.
- The Celtics waxed the Hornets in that game by a score of 126-94.
- Charlotte is eighth out East, and could potentially make the playoffs with a losing record.
- The Hornets beat these Grizzlies last week in Memphis when Tony Parker provided 17 points off the bench. He missed a game with a sore ankle, but he’s probable for this one.
- Memphis is now 8 games back of the eighth seed in the West after losing 16 of their last 18.
- They’d dropped eight of nine with Kyle Anderson out, and he missed two jumpers for the lead and turned the ball over all on the final possession of his return, losing to Denver 95-92.
- Mike Conley (20 ppg, 6 apg) and Jaren Jackson Jr. (13 ppg, 5 rpg) are both questionable with lower body soreness. Conley is on the trading block, along with Marc Gasol, who is averaging 15 points and 9 rebounds per game this season.
Oklahoma City Thunder (32-18) at Miami Heat (24-25)
Line: Thunder -5, O/U: 220
Heat: 106 ppg, top ten defense, slower than average pace
Thunder: 113 ppg, second-best defense in the NBA, top five pace
- Miami is coming off an embarrassing 105-89 home loss to the Terri-Bulls on Wednesday.
- Dwyane Wade missed that game with a sore knee, but hopes to play tonight.
- Hassan Whiteside is averaging 13 and 12 this year, but played just 15 minutes in the loss to Chicago.
- Tyler Johnson had a team-high 15 points in that game after missing one with a tweaked ankle.
- Derrick Jones Jr. is dealing with multiple bone bruises, and he’ll be out for a few weeks.
- The Thunder had lost five of seven, but have bounced back with six straight wins.
- Paul George is averaging 33 points, 8.5 rebounds, 4.5 assists, 2.5 steals in his last five games, shooting 52% from the floor and 55% from three. He put up 36 points and 13 rebounds in a 118-112 win over Milwaukee on Sunday, then had 37 in Orlando on Tuesday.
- Russell Westbrook put up 23, 14 and 14 in the 126-117 win over the Magic. He’s averaging 22, 11 and 11 on the season.
- Steven Adams missed a game with a tweaked ankle, but he fully participated in practice yesterday.
Houston Rockets (29-21) at Denver Nuggets (34-15)
Line: Nuggets -4.5, O/U: 226
Nuggets: 111 ppg, above average defense, bottom five pace.
Rockets: 112 ppg, bottom five defense, bottom five pace
- Nikola Jokic is the first Nuggets All-Star since Carmelo Anthony. He averaged 25 points, 12 rebounds, and 8 assists in January.
- Denver’s second star Jamal Murray is averaging 19 points, 5 assists, and 4 rebounds last month, but he’s missing his third game in a row with an ankle.
- The Nuggets have won six of their last seven, and they’re second out west behind only Golden State.
- James Harden is averaging 45 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists and 2 steals in his last ten, including performances of 57, 58, and 61. He put up 37 but shot just 34% from the floor in home loss against the Davis-less Pelicans.
- Chris Paul returned after missing more than a month with a hamstring injury, played two games, and he’s questionable tonight with a back issue.
- Kenneth Faried was just acquired to fill in for Clint Capela, and he’s averaging 15 points, 10 rebounds, a block, and a steal in 31 minutes per game.
- Eric Gordon is averaging 19 points per game since returning from injury, but he’s shooting just 41% from the floor.