For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Bucks: Nikola Mirotic (calf) and Donte DiVincenzo (heel) are out.
Clippers: Luc Mbah a Moute (knee) remains out.
Hornets: Tony Parker (back) is doubtful.
Knicks: Frank Ntilikina (groin) is out.
Nets: Jared Dudley (hamstring) is out. DeMarre Carroll (knee) is questionable.
Pacers: Doug McDermott (ribs) is a game-time decision.
Raptors: Kawhi Leonard (knee) is questionable.
Rockets: James Harden (shoulder) is probable.
Thunder: Jerami Grant (ankle) is out.
Trail Blazers: None
Wizards: John Wall (achilles) is out for the next 12 months. Jeff Green (hip) is day-to-day.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Brooklyn Nets (29-28) at Toronto Raptors (41-16)
Line: Raptors -10.5, O/U: 227
Raptors: 114 ppg, above average defense, average pace
Nets: 111.5 ppg, below average defense, below average pace
- Marc Gasol made his Raptors debut in a 104-99 win in New York. He played 19 minutes off the bench, kicking in 7 points and 6 rebounds.
- Kawhi Leonard was questionable with a knee for that game, and he managed just 11 points on 4-15 shooting. He did add 6 assists.
- Kyle Lowry had 22 points and 5 assists in that game, and Serge Ibaka added 15 points and 13 boards.
- The Nets have lost four of their last five, most recently in embarrassing fashion 125-106 at home against the Bulls.
- All Star D’Angelo Russell is averaging 24 points, 7 assists and 3 rebounds in his last ten.
- Allen Crabbe and Caris LeVert combined for 30 points off the bench as they both returned from extended injuries.
Charlotte Hornets (27-28) at Indiana Pacers (37-19)
Line: Pacers -5.5, O/U: 216
Pacers: 108.5 ppg, top five defense, slower than average pace
Hornets: 111.5 ppg, below average defense, average pace.
- The Pacers lost their first four games without Victor Oladipo by an average of 15 points, but they’ve roared back with five wins in a row against beatable teams.
- Bojan Bogdanovic has led the team in scoring in four of the last five, adding 23 against the Cavs on Saturday and averaging 24 points in this winning streak.
- Myles Turner put up 17 points and 6 blocks in the win over the Clippers, averaging 16 points and 4 blocks in his last five.
- Wesley Matthews officially signed with the team yesterday. He’s averaging 13 points this year on 40% shooting.
- The Hornets are thoroughly average, beating the teams they’re supposed to beat and losing to the teams they’re supposed to lose to.
- Kemba Walker led the way with 37 points and 7 assists in a win in Atlanta on Saturday. He’s averaging 32 points, 7 assists and 5 rebounds in the last five with shooting splits of 46/46/94.
Dallas Mavericks (26-29) at Houston Rockets (32-23)
Line: Rockets -10, O/U: 221
Rockets: 112 ppg, bottom five defense, bottom five pace
Mavericks: 109 ppg, average defense, average pace
- James Harden put up 42 points against the Thunder, but for the first time he was outscored in one of his 40-point games. Paul George had 45 and 11 boards, and handed the Rockets a home loss.
- Harden is listed as probable with a shoulder injury.
- Chris Paul had 18 points, 10 rebounds and 9 assists in the loss.
- Iman Shumpert played 25 minutes in his Rockets debut, scoring 3 points on 1-5 shooting, all from beyond the arc.
- Last week, the Mavs starting lineup included Dennis Smith Jr, Wesley Matthews, Harrison Barnes, and DeAndre Jordan. In the most recent win over the Blazers, those spots were filled by Maxi Kleber, Dorian Finney-Smith, Tim Hardaway Jr.(24 points) and Jalen Brunson.
- Luka Doncic put up 28 points, 9 rebounds and 6 assists in the 102-101 win, leading a 15-point comeback in the fourth quarter.
Washington Wizards (24-32) at Detroit Pistons (25-29)
Line: Pistons -5.5, O/U: 223
Pistons: 106 ppg, above average defense, average pace
Wizards: 113.5 ppg, bad defense, faster than average pace
- John Wall will have his ruptured Achilles surgically repaired tomorrow, and be out for the next 12 months or more.
- Bradley Beal is averaging 26 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists per game in his last ten, helping the banged up Wizards over perform. He dropped 31 in a 134-125 win in Chicago on Saturday.
- Jabari Parker was just traded by the Bulls at the deadline, and he put up 20 points, 5 rebounds and 6 assists against his former team.
- Tomas Satoransky is the Wizards’ point guard for the foreseeable future. He’s averaging 11 points, 5 rebounds and 8 assists in his last ten.
- The Pistons have won four of their last five, but the last two were against the Knicks.
- Blake Griffin had 29 points and 8 assists in the first win over New York, and Andre Drummond had 29 points and 20 rebounds in the second.
- Thon Maker did not score in 8 minutes in his Piston’s debut.
Los Angeles Clippers (31-26) at Minnesota Timberwolves (25-30)
Line: Timberwolvesm-4.5, O/U: 230
Timberwolves: 111 ppg, below average defense, faster than average pace
Clippers: 114 ppg, below average defense, fast pace
- Minnesota has lost six of their last seven games, most recently on Friday against New Orleans.
- Karl-Anthony Towns is averaging 27 points, 12 rebounds and 5 assists in his last ten games.
- Jeff Teague returned in that Pelicans loss after missing weeks with a foot injury, adding 12 points and 5 assists.
- Teague might be the only point guard good to go as Tyus Jones is out and Derrick Rose and Jerryd Bayless are both iffy.
- The Clippers made a ton of moves at the deadline, so here’s a brief summary:
- Somehow, the team with that much significant roster turnover came back from 28 points down to beat a very good Celtics team that stood pat at the deadline.
- Danilo Gallinari is back after missing nine games with back spasms, and he put up 19 points, 10 boards and 4 assists in that impressive road win.
- Zubac started and put up 12 points and 9 rebounds in 23 minutes, and Shamet put up 17 off the bench.
- The Clippers are 3-2 on this road trip so far, and 15-14 on the road this year.
Miami Heat (25-29) at Denver Nuggets (37-18)
Line: Nuggets -10.5, O/U: 214
Nuggets: 111 ppg, above average defense, bottom five pace.
Heat: 105 ppg, top ten defense, slower than average pace
- The Nuggets lost three-straight away games with Paul Millsap out. He’s questionable again tonight with that ankle injury.
- First-time All Star Nikola Jokic has averaged 24 points, 13 rebounds and 8 assists in his last ten, and his 27-point triple double was not enough to beat Philadelphia on Friday.
- Jamal Murray put up 23 points, 6 assists and 5 rebounds in that game, but Gary Harris missed another with a groin injury and he’s out again tonight.
- The Heat have lost five of their last six, most recently last night in Golden State by a score of 120-118.
- Josh Richardson scored 37 in that game, 8-11 from beyond the arc.
- Dwyane Wade had 10 points and 9 assists off the bench, and came up with a clutch block late in the game.
- Miami traded Tyler Johnson and Wayne Ellington to the Suns for Ryan Anderson at the deadline, and he might make his debut with the team.
Milwaukee Bucks (41-14) at Chicago Bulls (13-43)
Line: Bucks -12, O/U: 228
Bulls: 103 ppg, bottom ten defense, slower than average pace
Bucks: 117 ppg, best defense in the NBA, very fast pace
- Otto Porter came over to Chicago at the deadline for Jabari Parker, Bobby Portis and a pick at the deadline, and Porter shot just 6-15 for 17 points as Parker and Portis combined for 30 points, 17 boards and 10 assists off the bench.
- Lauri Markkanen is averaging 21 points and 12 rebounds per game in his last ten.
- The Bucks had won six straight and nine of their last ten, but fell at home against the Magic with Giannis Antetokounmpo resting.
- The Greek Freak is averaging 27 points, 13 rebounds and 6 assists this season.
- The recently acquired Nikola Mirotic remains out with a calf injury. He’s averaging 17 points and 8 boards per game this year when healthy.
- Khris Middleton scored 11 points on 4-17 shooting against the Magic.
New York Knicks (10-45) at Cleveland Cavaliers (11-44)
Line: Cavaliers -1.5, O/U: 209
Cavaliers: 102.5 ppg, worst defense in the NBA, bottom five pace
Knicks: 105 ppg, second worst defense in the NBA, average pace
- Since the middle of December, these teams are a combined 4-45 (.08).
- Kevin Love hadn’t played since the very start of the year, but he played six minutes in a loss in Washington on Friday. He didn’t play the next night in Indiana, but he should play today for just a few minutes.
- Cedi Osman had scoring nearly 20 points per game for a few weeks, but he’ll miss his fourth-straight game with an ankle.
- The Knicks lave lost 15 straight, most recently by an average of 15 in consecutive games against the Pistons.
- Dennis Smith Jr. followed up a 31 point, 8 assist game with just 13 points and 6 assists in a 104-99 loss to the Raptors.
- DeAndre Jordan had 10 points and 18 rebounds in that game, averaging 11 points and 12 rebounds in his first few games for the Knicks.
- The Knicks have bought out Wesley Matthews and Enes Kanter.
Portland Trail Blazers (33-22) at Oklahoma City Thunder (35-19)
Line: Thunder -6.5, O/U: 230
Thunder: 115 ppg, second-best defense in the NBA, top five pace
Trail Blazers: 113 ppg, average defense, below average pace
- The Thunder have won ten of their last eleven, most recently winning in 117-112 in Houston behind 45 points and 11 rebounds from Paul George.
- George is averaging 34 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals in his last ten games.
- Russell Westbrook has nine consecutive triple doubles, averaging 19 points, 14 assists and 13 rebounds per game in his last ten games.
- Jerami Grant is missing his first game of the year for the Thunder. He’s averaging 13 points and 5 rebounds, shooting 52% from the floor and 37% from deep.
- The Blazers blew a 15-point fourth quarter lead and lost 102-101 in Dallas yesterday.
- Damian Lillard is averaging 27 points, 8 assists and 4 rebounds in the last ten games, and he put up 30 and busted a 3-point shooting slump going 6-11 from deep in the loss.
- Rodney Hood is averaging 11 points off the bench so far with his new team.
- Jusuf Nurkic’s last ten games: 16 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 blocks.