For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Magic: Timofey Mozgov (knee) is out.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Los Angeles Clippers (33-27) at Denver Nuggets (40-18)
Line: Nuggets -8.5, O/U: 235
Nuggets: 112 ppg, above average defense, bottom five pace.
Clippers: 114 ppg, below average defense, fast pace
- Nikola Jokic is averaging 20 points, 11 rebounds and 8 assists on the year as the cornerstone of this team.
- Paul Millsap is back healthy, and he’s coming off 17 points and 13 boards in a 114-104 win in Dallas on Friday.
- Gary Harris came off the bench in that game for 8 points in 21 minutes.
- Trey Lyles could miss a few weeks with a hamstring issue. He’s averaging 9 points and 4 rebounds this year.
- The Clippers sold at the deadline, but apparently owner Steve Ballmer still wants them to make a playoff run.
- Danilo Gallinari scored 23 points and added 8 boards in a 112-106 win over Memphis to kick off the second half of the season.
- Montrezl Harrell put up a game-high 30 points off the bench in that one, and Lou Williams added 18.
- Landry Shamet and Ivica Zubac are now starting for Los Angeles.
Orlando Magic (27-33) at Toronto Raptors (44-16)
Line: Raptors -9, O/U: 218
Raptors: 114 ppg, above average defense, average pace
Magic: 105 ppg, average defense, slow pace
- Toronto has won seven in a row, most recently 120-117 over the Spurs in DeMar DeRozan’s emotional return to the city.
- Kawhi Leonard was shaky at times, but he scored a game-high 25 points and turned the game with a steal and slam on DeRozan in the last 30 seconds.
- Kyle Lowry put up 17 points and 5 assists, and Serge Ibaka added 13 points and 15 rebounds.
- The Raptors are clearly still trying to integrate Marc Gasol in their system, and that will be their biggest challenge before the playoffs begin.
- Orlando finished the first half of the season strong but came out of the break with a 110-109 home loss to a tanking Bulls team.
- Nikola Vucevic is averaging 20.5 points, 12 rebounds and 4 assists per game this year.
San Antonio Spurs (33-27) at New York Knicks (11-48)
Line: Spurs -9, O/U: 223
Knicks: 105 ppg, second-worst defense in the NBA, average pace
Spurs: 112 ppg, below average defense, very slow pace
- If the Knicks lose, they will tie the longest home losing streak in NBA history at 19 games.
- Dennis Smith Jr. got benched in New York’s 115-104 loss to Minnesota, scoring just 7 points in 22 minutes.
- DeAndre Jordan twisted his ankle and likely won’t play today.
- The Spurs are just 1-5 on their Rodeo Road Trip, dropping them to 11-20 on the road on the year.
- DeMar DeRozan had 23 points and 8 assists in his first game in Toronto as a visiting player, but he coughed up the ball in the final seconds and the Spurs fell 120-117.
- Derrick White was on a minutes restriction in that game after missing the first half of the RRT with a heel issue, and he’ll play today.
- LaMarcus Aldridge averaged 21 points and 9 rebounds in the first half of the season but managed just 6 points in Toronto while dealing with an illness. He should be good to go today.
- Rudy Gay had a double-double against his former team, averaging 15 points, 7 rebounds, and 4 assists in his last ten games.