For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Celtics: Aron Baynes (foot) is out.
Clippers: Danilo Gallinari (back) and Luc Mbah a Moute (knee) are out.
Grizzlies: Mike Conley (knee) is questionable. Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) is probable. Garrett Temple (shoulder) is doubtful. Kyle Anderson (shoulder) and Omri Casspi (knee) are out. JaMychal Green (knee) is day-to-day.
Raptors: Malachi Richardson (knee) is out.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Los Angeles Clippers (29-24) at Toronto Raptors (37-16)
Line: Raptors -11, O/U: 227
Raptors: 114 ppg, above average defense, average pace
Clippers: 114 ppg, below average defense, fast pace
- The Raptors have lost three of their last four games, and they’ve had a few days to think about their 105-92 home loss at the hands of the Bucks, who now lead the East.
- Kawhi Leonard is averaging 28 points, 8 rebounds and 2 steals per game, but he managed just 16 against Khris Middleton and the vaunted Milwaukee defense.
- Kyle Lowry has posted 15 points, 8 assists and 4 rebounds per game in his last five.
- Toronto is 21-5 at the Scotiabank Arena this season.
- The Clippers had lost two in a row, but bounced back with a 111-101 win in Detroit yesterday.
- Their second-leading scorer Danilo Gallinari has missed the last eight games with back spasms, and he remains sidelined.
- Tobias Harris is averaging 21 points, 8 rebounds and 5 assists over the last ten, but he shot just 3-12 from the floor yesterday.
- Lou Williams picked up the slack with 39 points and 9 assists.
- For a full preview, click here.
Memphis Grizzlies (20-33) at New York Knicks (10-41)
Line: Knicks -1.5, O/U: 201
Knicks: 107 ppg, second worst defense in the NBA, average pace
Grizzlies: 101 ppg, top ten defense, bottom five pace
- New York gave up Kristaps Porzingis for Dennis Smith Jr., a first-round pick and cap space. DeAndre Jordan and Wesley Matthews might get traded or bought out before they ever suit up, although they’re all technically available today.
- The Knicks have lost 20 of their last 21 and twelve straight, most recently against Boston on Friday.
- Enes Kanter is clearly frustrated about his reduced role and all the losing. He’d probably prefer to be traded before the deadline.
- Memphis is now the worst team out West not located in Phoenix after losing 17 of their last 19.
- Kyle Anderson missed an extended period with an ankle sprain, and now he’s out with a shoulder.
- Mike Conley (20 ppg, 6 apg) is listed as questionable and on the trading block along with Marc Gasol (15 ppg, 9 rpg).
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (13 ppg, 5 rpg) is probable after missing a game due to soreness.
Oklahoma City Thunder (32-18) at Boston Celtics (33-19)
Line: Celtics -4, O/U: 228
Celtics: 112 ppg, top five defense, slower than average pace
Thunder: 113 ppg, second-best defense in the NBA, top five pace
- The Celtics have won eight of their last ten,
- Kyrie Irving missed two games with a hip issue, but put up 23 points and 10 assists in Madison Square Garden after telling the media to ask him about his long-term commitment to Boston on July 1.
- Jaylen Brown is averaging 18 points and 5 rebounds over the last five.
- Gordon Hayward shot 1-11 for 4 points total over two games, but in the two games after that he put up 26 total on 10-18.
- The Thunder have won seven in a row, clicking again after slipping a bit to start the new year.
- Paul George is averaging 35 points, 9 rebounds, 4.5 assists and 3 steals in his last five games, shooting 52% from the floor and 55% from three. He put up 43 in Miami on Friday.
- Russell Westbrook has five consecutive triple doubles, averaging 20 points, 14 assists and 13 rebounds per game in that streak.
- For a full preview, click here.