For live betting information on all games, click here.
For the most up to date injury information, click here.
Knicks: Mitchell Robinson (ankle) is out. Allonzo Trier (hamstring) is probable.
Jazz: Grayson Allen (ankle) is out.
76ers: Wilson Chandler (quad) is questionable.
Trail Blazers: None
Warriors: Kevin Durant (ankle) is probable.
Today’s NBA Matchups
Milwaukee Bucks (22-10) at New York Knicks (9-25)
Line: Bucks -10.5. O/U: 226
Bucks: 117 ppg, top five defense, top five pace
Knicks: 109 ppg, bottom five defense, average pace
- The Knicks have lost four straight, and the Bucks had won four straight before losing in Miami on the second night of a back to back.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 28 points, 11 boards, 6 assists, and 2 blocks over his last five. He’s coming off his first single-digit scoring night of the season in Miami.
Oklahoma City Thunder (21-11) at Houston Rockets (17-15)
Line: Rockets -1.5. O/U: 220
Thunder: 111 ppg, best defense in the NBA, above average pace
Rockets: 109 ppg, bottom-five defense, bottom five pace.
- Russell Westbrook is averaging a 20-point triple-double this year, and his former OKC teammate James Harden is averaging 38 points, 9 assists and 6 boards in his last five.
- Paul George scored 43 on back to back nights earlier this week, and he’s averaging 35 points per game on 53% from the floor and 49% from the arc in his last five.
- Houston recently acquired Austin Rivers to fill in a bit for the injured Chris Paul. He’ll play his first game in Houston tonight.
Philadelphia 76ers (22-12) at Boston Celtics (19-13)
Line: Celtics -3.5, O/U: 223
Celtics: 111 ppg, top five defense, slower than average pace
76ers: 115 ppg, 14th ranked defense, faster than average pace
- Joel Embiid has averaged 26 and 13 on the season, and he won’t have to worry about meeting Aron Baynes at the rim.
- The Celtics won the first matchup 105-87 on opening night in Boston.
- Philly just blew out the East-leading Raptors 126-101.
- Boston had lost three straight but bounced back with a win over Charlotte as Al Horford and Marcus Morris returned to the floor.
Portland Trail Blazers (19-14) at Utah Jazz (18-14)
Line: Jazz -6, O/U: 214
Trail Blazers: 111 ppg, top five defense, average pace
Jazz: 107 ppg, top ten defense, slower than average pace
- The Blazers have won four of their last five, the only loss coming against this Jazz team four days ago in a 120-90 drubbing.
- Ricky Rubio led all scorers in that game with 24 points, and that doesn’t happen often.
- This game will also feature some of the most explosive guards in the game in Donovan Mitchell, CJ McCollum, and Damian Lillard, who is shooting 61% from deep in his last five games.
Los Angeles Lakers (19-14) at Golden State Warriors (23-11)
Line: Warriors -8.5, O/U 235
Warriors: 116 ppg, average defense, faster than average pace
Lakers: 113 ppg, top ten defense, top five pace
- This is the first matchup between a purple and gold clad LeBron and the Warriors.
- James is 1-3 against Golden State on the past four Christmases.
- Steph Curry dropped 42 points and the game winner against the Clippers, completely overshadowing Kevin Durant’s 35.
- Ivica Zubac has averaged 17.5 points in the last two games with JaVale McGee out.