For Week 14, we bring you the top eight at each IDP position. The Thursday game is not included, we focus on Sunday/Monday. Rankings are based on a combination of upside and projections, going off standard scoring. You can find the rest of our Week 14 rankings here, alongside plenty of fantasy football help.
1. Joey Bosa – Los Angeles Chargers
Joey Bosa is DL7 on the season, and has 8.5 sacks on the season and 33 tackles. He is in a good spot this week against Jacksonville.
2. Cameron Jordan – New Orleans
The 49ers have allowed the 12th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive lineman this season.
3. Danielle Hunter – Minnesota Vikings
With 9.5 sacks on the season, Danielle Hunter has been a beast. He is DL2 on the season, and I love the potential for him against a struggling Lions team.
4. Cameron Hayward – Pittsburgh Steelers
Over the course of the season Arizona hasn’t allowed a ton of production to defensive lineman, but over the last five weeks they have allowed the 11th most.
5. Calais Campbell – Jacksonville Jaguars
Over the last five weeks, the Chargers have allowed 9.5 sacks and 31 tackles to opposing defensive lineman.
6. Maxx Crosby – Oakland Raiders
The Titans are allowing the most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive lineman, and have allowed 33 sacks per game.
7. Nick Bosa – San Francisco 49ers
A couple of 49ers round out the list here, with Nick Bosa producing 6.8 fantasy points per game. Bosa is DL10 on the season, just a few spot behind the fire.
8. Arik Armstead – San Francisco 49ers
Arik Armstead has ten sacks this season, and over the last five weeks has seven tackles and 4.5 sacks. He is currently DL5 on the season.
Fantasy Football Strategy Podcast Week 14 (Free)
1. Darius Leonard – Indianapolis Colts
The Buccaneers are allowing the 4th most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers this season, and Darious Leonard continues to produce big games since coming back.
2. Cory Littleton – Los Angeles Rams
Cory Littleton is LB3 on the season, averaging 10.4 fantasy points per game. He just continues to be a weekly stud.
3. Jordan Hicks – Arizona Cardinals
Over the past five weeks, the Steelers have allowed the 6th most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers. Hicks is always a top option.
4. Blake Martinez – Green Bay Packers
Blake Martinez has 74 tackles on the season, and averages 8.9 fantasy points per game. He will have plenty of chances to rack up tackles this weeks.
5. Luke Keuchly – Carolina Panthers
Luke Keuchly is in a great spot, as Atlanta allow the 6th most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers. His upside is there this week.
6. Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks
Bobby Wagner is averaging 8.6 points per game, which is down from the past few seasons, but but is a strong option, and has nine or more fantasy points in five of the last six games.
7. Devin Bush – Pittsburgh Steelers
Arizona is a middle of the road team against linebackers, but Devin Bush is not a middle of the road linebacker. Bush is averaging 8.9 fantasy points per game.
8. Joe Schobert – Cleveland Browns
Joe Schobert currently has the most fantasy points among linebackers, racking up tackle after tackle, but he is also great in coverage with nine pass deflection and four interceptions.
1. Eric Reid – Carolina Panthers
No team is allowing more fantasy points or tackles to opposing defensive backs than the Atlanta Falcons. Reid can continue to build upon a strong season.
2. Budda Baker – Arizona Cardinals
Over the last five weeks, the Steelers are allowing the 11th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs. Budda Baker is currently DB4 on the season.
3. Landon Collins – Washington Redskins
Landon Collins is DB7 on the season, and is averaging 7.8 fantasy points per game. He remains one of the higher upside guys.
4. Harrison Smith – Minnesota Vikings
Harrison Smith has 52 tackles on the season, and eight pass deflections. He has averaged 7.2 fantasy points per game.
5. Jordan Poyer – Buffalo Bills
The Bills secondary is one of the best in the league, and Jordan Poyer is a start of it. He is also DB12 right ahead of his teammate White.
6. Vonn Bell – New Orleans Saints
San Francisco 49ers is allowing the 13th most fantasy points per game to defensive backs, which is a decent spot for Vonn Bell. He is DB6 on the season.
7. Eric Weddle – Los Angeles Rams
Seattle is a team you can attack with defensive backs, as they are allowing the 6th most fantasy points per game. Eric Weddle is has 51 tackles on the season and had 5.9 fantasy points per game.
8. Logan Ryan – Tennessee Titans
Logan Ryan’s upside continues to have him crack the list here as one of the top options. He has 16 pass deflections and 53 tackles with also four picks.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- NFL Waiver Wire Articles
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 14
- Week 14 Top Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 14 RB Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 14 WR Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 14 TE Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 14 K Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 14 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 14 Complete PPR Rankings
- Week 14 QB Rankings
- Week 14 RB Rankings (PPR)
- Week 14 WR Rankings (PPR)
- Week 14 TE Rankings (PPR)
- Week 14 K Rankings
- Week 14 DEF Rankings
- Week 14 Fantasy Sleepers
- Week 14 WR Fantasy Busts
- Week 14 Fantasy QB Start’Em Sit’Em
- Week 14 Fantasy RB Start’Em Sit’Em
- Week 14 Fantasy WR Start’Em Sit’Em
- Week 14 Fantasy TE Start’Em Sit’Em
- Week 14 Fantasy K Start’Em Sit’Em
- Week 14 Top 5 Fantasy Matchups To Target
- Week 14 Top PPR Streamers