The current Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl odds are . They did not advance through the playoffs after taking a loss to the new Super Bowl Champs, the Los Angeles Rams. As the teams prepare for their 2022 season, the Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Odds have not changed drastically from last year. At the start of the 2021 season, their Super Bowl Odds were placed 18th most likely to win with +3700 odds. This year, they have moved into 14th place with +2500 odds. This young team showed strength at the end of last season, but their inexperienced play cost them to advance through the postseason. This year, many fans are worried after losing some of their top offensive weapons, but the Cardinals have plenty of potential to rise in rankings again.
Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Odds & Futures 2022-23
The updated Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl odds reflect a middling team with a lot of question marks. The second half of seasons have been tough to overcome for Kyler Murray and company in recent years and with the 49ers/Rams in the division, it will be another tough task in 2022-23.
|Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Odds & Futures||Odds (Updated February 2023)|
|Super Bowl 57 Odds|
|NFC Winner Odds|
The Cardinals have been one of the most frustrating and infuriating teams to watch in the NFL this year. Kliff Kingsbury was brought in as an offensive guru, but it feels like he might be wearing thin on the Cardinals. Kyler Murray is a quarterback with a ton of potential, but something just hasn’t clicked this year. The Cardinals also have one of the best wide receiving corps in the NFL with both Marquise Brown and DeAndre Hopkins leading the way. Hopkins was dealing with a suspension to start the year for six games due to him using a banned substance, while Brown injured his foot and was out for awhile and just got back two weeks ago. The running backs have been okay this year with James Conner being the main back, but he’s also dealt with injuries. Also, the Cardinals have one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL, and that already bad unit has also been hit with a lot of injuries too. The offense has been averaging 22 points and 355 total yards a game for the year.
The defense for Arizona has been unimpressive too. There’s just not a ton of talent on the defense. J.J. Watt is still a great leader on the defensive line and has been great for the Cardinals in his time there too. The rest of the defensive line is okay at best. Isaiah Simmons is a standout linebacker that’s really come on strong this year, but the rest of the linebackers are weak. The strongest area on defense for Arizona is the secondary with Budda Baker at safety and Byron Murphy at cornerback. The defense has been picked on this year because even though there’s talent, there’s no depth there and they’ve been asked to do a lot with an underachieving offense on the other side too.
The Cardinals have been the most dysfunctional team in the NFL this year and while on paper they have talent on both offense and defense, something hasn’t clicked this year. They have a difficult schedule for the rest of the year too. It’s very clear that changes need to be made in order for the Cardinals to contend next year.
Reasons Why Cardinals Can & Can’t Win Super Bowl 57
- Kyler Murray’s passing and rushing ability makes him a dual-threat, and his continued inexperience in the NFL is only going to show improvement in the young QB.
- Hollywood Brown and DeAndre Hopkins make for one of the best wide receiving duos in the NFL.
- JJ Watt will continue to be a leader on the Cardinals’ defense.
- Budda Baker is one of the best safeties in the NFL.
- Offensive line has been one of the worst in the NFL.
- Defense lacks depth and playmakers across the board.
- Injury bug has hit big.
- Coaching has been a big issue and Kingsbury is the odds-on favorite to be the next NFL Coach fired.
- Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Atlanta Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Odds
- Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Odds
- Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Chicago Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Cleveland Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Denver Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Detroit Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Houston Texans Super Bowl Odds
- Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Jacksonville Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Las Vegas Raiders Super Bowl Odds
- Los Angeles Chargers Super Bowl Odds
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl Odds
- Miami Dolphins Super Bowl Odds
- Minnesota Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- New York Giants Super Bowl Odds
- New York Jets Super Bowl Odds
- New England Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Odds
- San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl Odds
- Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Odds
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Super Bowl Odds
- Tennessee Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Washington Football Team Super Bowl Odds