The current Baltimore Ravens Super Bowls Odds are . Coming off a 10-7 regular season, the Ravens enter playoffs with less than stellar Super Bowl Odds given the injuries to the team. Find updated futures odds for the Ravens 2022-23 season.
Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Odds & Futures 2022-2023
With their secondary and running back core returning to full health in 2023, the Ravens Super Bowl odds are still longer than most in the AFC. With their utter lack of pass catchers and struggles on offense, it will be tough to see them keep up with the rest of the conference.
|Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Odds & Futures||Odds (Updated February 2023)|
|Super Bowl 57 Odds|
|AFC Winner Odds|
Ravens Super Bowl Odds Analysis
The offense is what hinders the Ravens from reaching thier goals this year. The Ravens Super Bowl odds were among some of the tops in the league, yet injuries and not winning the division set them back a bit. Offensively this group ranked in the bottom half in points per game this season and the lack of passing offense was a big problem.
Lamar Jackson has been banged up for most of the year and even if healthy, the Rashod Bateman injury left a lack of options. Mark Andrews wasn’t as potent in the offense as defenses have been able to key in on him more. Signing Desean Jackson to a short term deal said it all about the lack of depth for this team.
Baltimore getting JK Dobbins back improves their Super Bowl chances to a degree. He looked healthy down the stretch and gives them a bit of an identity. However, if Baltimore falls behind the offense isn’t built to come from behind.
Defensively, the Ravens allowed the third fewest points and were 11th in yards allowed. The secondary has had its ups and downs this season but down the stretch has looked a lot better. Partly due to the schedule the numbers are a bit inflated but they will be facing names like Joe Burrow, Patrick Mahomes, Justin Herbert, Trevor Lawrence, and Josh Allen in the playoffs.
The run defense really held its own this year, ranking top ten as a unit in DVOA. While important for the playoffs, if the secondary can’t hold on the rushing defense won’t matter much. Against any of the names above, the run defense will take a back seat anyway.
Overall the Ravens Super Bowl odds do not look worth betting on. The inability to put points on the board makes them an underdog against most teams in the AFC. While their defense is good enough to pull off an upset, asking them to win multiple games will be a stretch if Lamar isn’t healthy.
Reasons Why the Ravens Can and Can’t Win the Super Bowl
- A top ten defensive unit, including a secondary that found its groove late in the year.
- J.K. Dobbins is looking healthier by the week.
- The offensive line has regained health and will rest ahead of the playoffs.
- Lamar Jackson and Tyler Huntley are both banged up heading into the playoffs.
- The receiving core is less than to be desired and limits the offense.
- Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Atlanta Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Odds
- Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Odds
- Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Chicago Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Cleveland Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Denver Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Detroit Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Houston Texans Super Bowl Odds
- Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Jacksonville Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Las Vegas Raiders Super Bowl Odds
- Los Angeles Chargers Super Bowl Odds
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl Odds
- Miami Dolphins Super Bowl Odds
- Minnesota Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- New York Giants Super Bowl Odds
- New York Jets Super Bowl Odds
- New England Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Odds
- San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl Odds
- Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Odds
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Super Bowl Odds
- Tennessee Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Washington Football Team Super Bowl Odds