Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Odds 2023
The current Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl odds are . Entering Super Bowl 57, the Kansas City Chiefs are now in the big game in three of the last four years. They have the second-best Super Bowl Odds as underdogs to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl 2023
Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
The AFC will run through Kansas City as the Chiefs locked up the number one seed. This is huge as the Bengals and Bills both loom behind them and will need a road game to advance. Find the best Super Bowl odds for the Chiefs as they are updated daily.
Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Analysis
Oddsmakers were skeptical of the idea the Chiefs’ offense would have a hard time recovering from the loss of Tyreek Hill, and they’ve been proven right. While Aaron Rodgers struggles without Davante Adams in Green Bay, Patrick Mahomes is on track for a second MVP award despite a changing group of weapons. That’s not a knock on Hill, but instead a testament to Mahomes’ ability. Mahomes’ power to thrive under almost any circumstances is what makes the Chiefs such an attractive Super Bowl betting option.
If anything, the loss of Hill has caused problems for opposing defenses. Aside from having to prepare heavily for Travis Kelce, defenses have had a hard time knowing which weapons Mahomes is going to utilize on a given day. Mahomes cycles through a large number of receiving weapons each game, from big names such as JuJu Smith-Schuster and Marquez Valdes-Scantling to little-known targets such as Justin Watson and Noah Gray. There is no true No. 1 wide receiver in the building, but there is a No. 1 target in Kelce and too many options for defenses to keep track of.
For much of the season, the Chiefs, Bills, and Eagles have looked like the three best teams in the NFL, in whichever order. While surging teams like the Cowboys, 49ers, and Bengals have begun to rival that trio, they remain firmly atop the Super Bowl 57 odds. The Chiefs are having a typical season to this point, but some of their losses may scare bettors away. Kansas City lost to the Bills at home and lost to the Bengals in Cincinnati.
Those losses don’t affect their AFC West hopes, but they did come against two potential playoff opponents. The loss to Buffalo also means there’s a serious chance the Chiefs would have to go on the road and beat the Bills in order to get to the Super Bowl. Mahomes has never started a playoff game on the road, believe it or not, so that would be unfamiliar territory for this Chiefs team.
Few read into last year’s regular season loss to the Bengals, but it loomed large when the Chiefs lost to Cincinnati again in the AFC Championship Game. We know Mahomes is capable of beating any team, anywhere, but close losses against AFC contenders have proven it’s not safe to bank on him cruising through the conference and into another Super Bowl. That could mean, however, that you can get a solid value on the Chiefs’ Super Bowl odds if you’re confident the best quarterback in football will prevail in the winter.
Reasons Why the Kansas City Chiefs Can and Can’t Win the Super Bowl
- Patrick Mahomes remains an MVP-caliber quarterback
- The offense has helped up shockingly well without Tyreek Hill
- Travis Kelce continues to give defenses nightmares
- Chiefs have looked vulnerable against other AFC contenders
- Defense has struggled to force turnovers
- Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Atlanta Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Odds
- Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Odds
- Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Chicago Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Cleveland Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Denver Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Detroit Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Houston Texans Super Bowl Odds
- Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Jacksonville Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Las Vegas Raiders Super Bowl Odds
- Los Angeles Chargers Super Bowl Odds
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl Odds
- Miami Dolphins Super Bowl Odds
- Minnesota Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- New York Giants Super Bowl Odds
- New York Jets Super Bowl Odds
- New England Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Odds
- San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl Odds
- Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Odds
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Super Bowl Odds
- Tennessee Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Washington Football Team Super Bowl Odds