Top Industry News
1. The Akwesasne Mohawk Casino announced yesterday they have partnered with The Stars Group. The casino is currently constructed “Stick’s Sports Bar & Sports Book,” a 5,200 square-foot luxury lounge. They are the second tribe (Oneida) in New York that appears to be making a push towards having sports betting operational by the start of the upcoming NFL season.
2. In Washington D.C. today the DC Council voted to award the state’s sports betting contract to Intralot. The controversial decision passed by a slim 7-5 margin. Now Washington D.C. can work on launching sports betting.
3. North Carolina appears to be back on track to legalizing sports betting. A bill was passed in the Senate with ease back in April, but nothing has happened since. Now the bill is back in action after a hearing on Tuesday. The bill is one of the more simpler sports betting bills to pop up in the country this year, as it simply states that sports betting would be added to Class III games that are allowed at the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indian casinos.
PA Sportsbook Promotions 7/10/19
PlaySugarHouse and BetRivers Promotions
1. Sugarhouse is still running their $250 new user deposit bonus. Click the banner below and use our exclusive sugarhouse promo code to take advantage of this free money limited time offer.
1. To get you started, Parx is offering their new members a huge welcome package. Begin with a $10 Free Bet – no deposit required – simply for registering an account with them.
2. That’s not all! Get a Risk Free Bet up to $250 with your first deposit if your first settled bet loses.
Today’s Best Bet at SugarHouse, Rivers, and Parx Sportsbook
Novak Djokovic vs David Goffin 8:00 AM
Betting on Djokovic to win this match isn’t going to bring you in much money (-2000), but there are some prop bets in this match that provide great value. Goffin isn’t the same caliber player as Djokovic, obviously. However, he isn’t a slouch either. Goffin is ranked a respectable 21st on the tour and has a few titles to his name. He did manage to take a set of off Rafael Nadal in the French Open earlier this year in the Round of 32 and he played a tight first set against Federer in the finals of the Noventi Open last month.
While we shouldn’t expect Goffin to pull the upset, he is certainly capable of stealing a set in this one. Instead of throwing up a prayer on Goffin+1100 (or risking too much on Djokovic-2000 and sweating the whole match), try placing a bet on the OVER in the number of sets and the number of games as well. Both provide excellent value and they only need Goffin to play one great set instead of three, which is a lot more reasonable.
Over Total Sets 3.5+155 and Over Total Games 31.5+100