Find updated passing props for Sunday’s Super Bowl 57 matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs. Whether it be Jalen Hurts yards, Patrick Mahomes attempts, or Hurts’ longest completion, sportsbooks are offering odds on nearly all passing stats heading into the 2023 super bowl. Find the best odds on Super Bowl passing props here.
2023 Super Bowl Passing Prop Odds
Super Bowl 57 Passing Props Betting Strategy
This game is between two of the best passing offenses in the NFL. The over/under also sits at 50.5. Those are two very good indicators that this game is going to be high-scoring and entertaining game. These two quarterbacks are also the two players that the MVP award will come down to for the regular season. All signs point to this being a shootout between two very good passing offenses.
Philadelphia over 31.5 passing attempts and Kansas City over 38.5 passing attempts are two of the best passing props because of how high-scoring this game could be. Kansas City over 2.5 passing touchdowns and over 295.5 passing yards are also good bets because they don’t run the ball as often as Philadelphia does.
You’ll also see some Super Bowl specials and novelties for the quarterbacks on each side too. A good one to look at is a quarterback to have over a 60 yard touchdown pass because of the weapons each offense has. These are both offensive minded teams, so also look at a special for any quarterback to get a reception in this game. It’s happened before in the Super Bowl and it’ll probably happen again. Look at that for a passing prop and a receiving one.
Kansas City has been a dominant passing offense all year, but there’s good value in them being the first team to throw an interception through the air because of how much they use the passing game and because of how good the Philadelphia Eagles passing defense has been this year, especially in the secondary.
The passing game is why these two teams are where they are right now, so there’s a lot of value in the props for that side of the offense. Be smart and hope for a great game!
Where Can I Bet on Super Bowl 57 Passing Props
There’s passing props all across the sportsbooks this week for the Super Bowl, and each sportsbook has varying total though, so here’s where you can get the most value:
- Most of the sportsbooks have the same passing attempt props at 31.5 and 38.5, which are great ones to take, especially for the Chiefs at 38.5.
- Most of the sportsbooks are also offering the same value for Kansas City’s passing touchdowns at 2.5 and passing yards at 295.5.
- Most of the sportsbooks have the interception odds too for each team and the Chiefs are favored more than the Eagles there.
- Caesars is offering a quarterback special of any quarterback to complete a 60+ yard passing touchdown in the game.
- DraftKings is also offering a Super Bowl special of a quarterback catching a pass.