Find updated receiving props for Sunday’s Super Bowl 57 matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs. From AJ Brown receiving yard totals to Travis Kelce reception over/unders, bettors in legal stats across the US can find the best possible odds for Super Bowl 57 receiving props here.
2023 Super Bowl Receiving Prop Odds
Super Bowl 57 Receiving Props Betting Strategy
These two teams are run by their passing games on offense. The Chiefs like to throw the ball more than the Eagles, but it’s very close. One of the biggest areas of talent for these two teams is the receiving corps, so expect a ton of fireworks with these pass-catchers on a giant stage like the Super Bowl.
A good prop to take because of the fireworks that are expected in this game is to take the prop with any player over 100+ receiving yards. These offenses are too good, so this is a great one to look at.
Another prop to look for with the Chiefs is the over/under of how many players will catch a pass. The number is 8.5. Smart play is to bet the under just barely, but wait till it gets closer till kickoff because it’s going to depend a lot on how many of the Chiefs starting receivers are available. The Eagles total for this bet is set at 6.5, and it’s better to bet the under here too because the Eagles aren’t dealing with as many injury issues in their receiving corps as the Chiefs.
There’s some good specials to look at in the Super Bowl, especially in a high-scoring game. You can bet on a player to get at least a 55 yard or more reception. Another one to look out for because it’s the Super Bowl, is a quarterback to get a reception. Trick plays happen on this giant stage.
The biggest prop available in the receiving area, is if a receiver will go over the Super Bowl record, 216 receiving yards. Smart money is that won’t happen because the receiving corps’ for both teams are so deep and not one player will be able to get free that much.
Expect a fun and pass-happy game to try and take advantage of with some prop bets.
Where Can I Bet on Super Bowl 57 Receiving Props
- All of the SportsBooks have the amount of players that will catch a pass for the Chiefs at around 8.5 and they have around 6.5 players for the Eagles too.
- DraftKings has a bet for any player over 100+ receiving yards, with the yes being listed at -280 and no being listed at +210.
- DraftKings also has a few specials available like a player having a 55 yard or longer reception at +250
- DraftKings also has a quarterback catching a pass at +1200, because it’s the Super Bowl and expect the unexpected.
- Caesars has a big Super Bowl special available with a player going over the Super Bowl record of 216 receiving yards at +1500.