If you need advice and suggestions on what to do with your fantasy team in 2020 you have come to the right place. Here you can find our full season rankings, projections, as well as our defense rankings. We didn’t forget about our DFS players as well with our NFL DFS projections. Everything you need is all in one place, lineups.com. Do you play in a weekly fantasy league with IDP? Figure out which player to play this week with our IDP fantasy rankings.
There are six teams on byes this week, and the injuries continue to pile up as Kwon Alexander was one of the bigger names to go down of late. For Week 10, we bring you the top eight at each IDP position. You can find the rest of our Week 10 rankings here, alongside plenty of fantasy football help.
1. Aaron Donald – Los Angeles Rams
After a slow start, Aaron Donald is starting to get going. Of course this incredible human specimen is set to dominate.
2. Danielle Hunter – Minnesota Vikings
The Cowboys haven’t allowed much production, but Danielle Hunter is a monster. He is averaging 8.4 fantasy points per game, and leads the position in fantasy points.
3. Nick Bosa – San Francisco 49ers
Nick Bosa is just flat out crushing, and is now DL6 in scoring so far this season. He has seven sacks in seven games, and has really come on of late.
4. Myles Garrett – Cleveland Browns
With ten sacks on the season, Myles Garrett comes in as DL3. He gets Buffalo this week, who have allowed 12.5 sacks to defensive lineman. They are allowing the 7th most fantasy points per game.
5. Cameron Jordan – New Orleans Saints
Cameron Jordan should be able to take advantage of a below average offensive line. Jordan is averaging 7.1 fantasy points per game.
6. Jadeveon Clowney – Seattle Seahawks
The 49ers are allowing the 9th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive lineman. Clowney has had some upside games, and this should be one of them.
7. Cameron Hayward -Pittsburgh Steelers
Cameron Hayward is DL9 on the season. The Rams have allowed the 10th most fantasy points per game to DL.
8. DeForest Buckner – San Francisco 49ers
DeForest Buckner is coming off a 7.5 fantasy point game, and is in a good spot against Seattle, who have allowed 11.5 sacks to defensive lineman.
1. Luke Keuchly – Carolina Panthers
Luke Keuchly is averaging 10 points per game, and is currently LB7 on the year. The Packers have allowed 112 tackles to opposing linebackers.
2. Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks
No surprise to see Bobby Wagner in the top here again. He is a top ten linebacker in scoring, and the 49ers are middle of the road in fantasy points allowed to opposing linebackers.
3. Darius Leonard – Indianapolis Colts.
Darius Leonard has missed some games, but when he is healthy, he has averaged 10.8 fantasy points per game.
4. Jordan Hicks – Arizona Cardinals
Jordan Hicks has the third most fantasy points on the season among linebackers, and has 51 tackles. Tampa Bay has allowed the 8th most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers.
5. Blake Martinez – Green Bay Packers
The Panthers are allowing the most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers this season, and there are not much better than Blake Martinez, who ranks sixth in scoring.
6. Cory Littleton – Los Angeles Rams
Cory Littleton is coming off a bye week, and has been a stud in IDP leagues this season and dating back to last year. He has averaged 10.4 fantasy point sper agame on the season.
7. Tremaine Edmunds – Buffalo Bills
It is a good spot for Tremaine Edmunds this week, as the Browns are allowing 27.4 points per game, and have allowed the 4th most fantasy points to linebackers.
8. Joe Schobert – Cleveland Browns
Averaging 9.9 fantasy points per game this season, Joe Schobert is a strong option against the Bills, who have allowed 24.6 fantasy points per game.
1. Budda Baker – Arizona Cardinals
Budda Baker is DB6 on the season and has racked up 50+ tackles already on the season. He gets Tampa Bay this week, who have allowed the 4th most fantasy points to defensive backs.
2. Jordan Poyer – Buffalo Bills
Jordan Poyer is already one of the top IDP plays at the position, and Week 10 is no different. He has a road matchup against a turnover prone Cleveland team, who have allowed the 10th most fantasy points to DBs.
3. Jamal Adams – New York Jets
Both the Giants and Jets have allowed a lot of fantasy points to opposing defensive backs. Jamal Adams has yet to really produce much on a weekly basis, but he is in a great spot this week.
4. Kevin Byard – Tennessee Titans
The Titans defense has hit a wall in terms of injuries, and Kevin Byard is going to need to keep things going. The Chiefs have allowed over 200 tackles to defensive backs this season.
5. Harrison Smith – Minnesota Vikings
Dallas has allowed the second most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs. Harrison Smith is one of the best in the game, and is currently DB7 on the season.
6. Eric Reid – Carolina Panthers
Eric Reid is DB5 on the season, and he will get Green Bay this week. Overall Reid is someone who chips in across multiple categories, and has 43 tackles on the year.
7. Jabrill Peppers – New York Giants
The Jets are allowing the 6th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs, and the New York teams square off against each other. Peppers is currently DB2 on the season, and has 45 tackles.
8. Minkah Fitzpatrick – Pittsburgh Steelers
Minkah Fitzpatrick is coming off the big week against the Colts, and has been excellent since joining Pittsburgh. He will have a tough task against the Rams, but also plenty of opportunity against a pass heavy team.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 10
- Week 10 Fantasy Football Defense Rankings
- Week 10 Who's Hot Who's Not
- Week 10 Bye Week Replacements
- Week 10 Fantasy Sleepers
- Week 10 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 K Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 Fantasy Football PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football QB Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football RB PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football WR PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football TE PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football QB Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football RB Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football WR Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football TE Start/Sit
- Top 9 Fantasy Football Defenses Week 10
- Top 7 Fantasy Football Sleepers Week 10