Looking for information about the upcoming 2020 fantasy football season? You came to the right place, don’t miss out on our fantasy football rankings & projections. We didn’t forget about the defense either with our rankings. Also, we have DFS players covered with projections for them as well. Everything you could need to a positive season is here on lineups.
Week 11 is underway and already kicked off with a bang. Myles Garrett is done for the year, which takes a big IDP play out of your lineups. Overall we have a lot of similar names back this week like the Bosa brothers, but Jordan Cameron is someone I like a lot against a bad Bucs offensive line. For Week 11, we bring you the top eight at each IDP position. You can find the rest of our Week 11 rankings here, alongside plenty of fantasy football help.
1. Joey Bosa – Los Angeles Chargers
The Chargers will have a crucial game this week against the Chiefs, who were vulnerable last week against Tennessee. Joey Bosa continues to crush
2. Aaron Donald – Los Angeles Rams
Chicago’s offensive line has been in shambles this season, and Aaron Donald steps in as a ploy most weeks. Chicago has allowed 19.4 fantasy points per game to opposing DL this season.
3. Nick Bosa – San Francisco 49ers
The Bosa brothers continue to be a weekly top end option as they are true talents in this leagues. He is now DL8 and his bro is DL2 on the year.
4. Cameron Jordan – New Orleans Saints
The Buccaneers offensive line is a weak spot, and are allowing 24.2 fantasy points per game. They have also allowed 24 sacks to defensive lineman.
5. Danielle Hunter – Minnesota Vikings
Denver have been middle of the road in terms of fantasy points allowed to DL, but Danielle Hunter has been terrific. He has the most fantasy points of any DL this season.
6. DeForest Buckner – San Francisco 49ers
I would expect a big game from the defensive options on the 49ers this week. DeForest Buckner is DL6 on the season averaging 7.3 fantasy points per game.
7. Demarcus Lawrence – Dallas Cowboys
Detroit has had a pretty good offensive line this season, limiting opposing pass-rushers. However, the Lions offense is banged up and are going to be limiting moving forward.
8. Melvin Ingram – Los Angeles Chargers
The pass rush is going to need to get going and we have seen the Chargers IDP options start to pick up of late.
1. Luke Keuchly – Carolina Panthers
The Falcons have allowed the 6th most fantasy points per game to linebackers this season. Great week for Luke Keuchly.
2. Darius Leonard – Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville is allowing the 9th most fantasy points per game to linebackers on the year, and Darius Leonard has gotten back being a top IDP play.
3. Jordan Hicks – Arizona Cardinals
Jordan Hicks has racked up 57 tackles on the season, and is one of two fantasy linebackers is over 100 fantasy points already this season.
4. Cory Littleton – Los Angeles Rams
Cory Littleton is averaging 11.1 fantasy points per game over the course of the season, and continues to be a strong option on a weekly basis.
5. Tremaine Edmunds – Buffalo Bills
Tremaine Edmunds is a strong option this week with Miami allowing the 8th most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers.
6. Deion Jones – Atlanta Falcons
No team is allowing more fantasy points per game to linebackers than the Carolina Panthers.
7. Eric Kendricks – Minnesota Vikings
I love Eric Kendricks again this week, going up against the Broncos who are allowing 29 fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers.
8. Roquan Smith – Chicago Bears
The weekly upside of Roquan Smith is there, and I think that comes about this week despite a lackluster IDP season.
1. Budda Baker – Arizona Cardinals
Budda Baker continues to be a weekly strong option who has 59 tackles on the season.
2. Jordan Poyer – Buffalo Bills
Miami is allowing the sixth most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs, and not many better than Jordan Poyer. He is also DB8 on the year.
3. Jamal Adams – New York Jets
Jamal Adams took a big leap after the amazing play on Daniel Jones this past week, and is averaging 10.1 fantasy points per game.
4. Landon Collins – Washington Redskins
Landon Collins is back off bye this week, and will get the Jets, who have allowed 34.2 fantasy points per game to opposing backs. Collins has started to get going, and is LB12.
5. Harrison Smith – Minnesota Vikings
Denver hasn’t allowed a ton of production to defensive backs given they are a run heavy offense, but Harrison Smith should be playing up this week.
6. Eric Reid – Carolina Panthers
The Falcons are allowing the most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs (39.3). Eric Reid is averaging 8.7 fantasy points per game this season.
7. Malcolm Jenkins – Philadelphia Eagles
Malcolm Jenkins is a great option this week, as New England has allowed the 2nd most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs.
8. Ronnie Harrison – Jacksonville Jaguars
Defensive backs have averaged a sneaky 33 fantasy points per game against the Colts this season. Ronnie Harrison has averaged 7.2 fantasy points per game this season.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 11
- Week 11 Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 RB Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 11 WR Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 11 TE Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 11 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy Football RB Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 Fantasy Football WR Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 Fantasy Football TE Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Defense (DEF) Rankings
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- Week 11 Fantasy Football QB Start/Sit
- Week 11 Fantasy Football RB Start/Sit
- Week 11 Fantasy Football WR Start/Sit
- Week 11 Fantasy Football TE Start/Sit
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Bye Week Replacements
- Top 9 Week 11 Fantasy Defenses