Looking to prepare early for your fantasy football draft this season??? We have you covered with the lineups.com official fantasy football rankings. You can also find all fantasy football stats,DFS projections, and fantasy football projections on our site. Don’t be the unprepared guy in your league. Having trouble finding the right player to put on your roster this week. Get some help with our fantasy football IDP player rankings.
For Week 12, we bring you the top eight at each IDP position. The Thursday game is not included, we focus on Sunday/Monday. Rankings are based on a combination of upside and projections, going off standard scoring. You can find the rest of our Week 12 rankings here, alongside plenty of fantasy football help.
1. Aaron Donald – Los Angeles Rams
Aaron Donald has been tremendous over the last few weeks, and while he hasn’t been the IDP stud all year long, he is in a good spot.
2. Nick Bosa – San Francisco 49ers
Nick Bosa has seven sacks on the season, and across nine games is averaging 7.3 fantasy points per game.
3. Cameron Jordan – New Orleans Saints
The Panthers have struggled to protect Kyle Allen lately, and overall the Panthers are allowing the 11th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive lineman.
4. Cameron Hayward – Pittsburgh Steelers
The Bengals offensive line is an easy target, and Cameron Hayward is a great start this week. They have allowed 23.5 sacks, and 22.7 fantasy points per game.
5. Calais Campbell – Jacksonville Jaguars
No better matchup than targeting the Titans offensive line right now. They are allowing the most fantasy points to opposing defensive lineman, and it isn’t even close right now.
6. Arik Armstead – San Francisco 49ers
Arik Armstead has eight sacks this season, two forced fumbles, and one fumble recovery. He is averaging 6.7 points per game.
7. Demarcus Lawrence – Dallas Cowboys
The Patriots offensive line does get a bump this week, but Demarcus Lawrence continues to be a strong option. He has averaged 7.3 fantasy points per game over his last four.
8. Jadeveon Clowney – Seattle Seahawks
Over the last five games, the Eagles have allowed eight sacks and 44 tackles to opposing defensive lineman. This has resulted in the third most fantasy points per game.
1. Cory Littleton – Los Angeles Rams
Cory Littleton is already one of the top IDP plays over the last two seasons. Baltimore has allowed the 10th most fantasy points per game to linebackers with 162 tackles.
2. Blake Martinez – Green Bay Packers
Blake Martinez is averaging nine fantasy points per game this season, and is in a good spot against a 49ers team dealing with a banged up offensive line.
3. Luke Keuchly – Carolina Panthers
A small drop from last week, but Luke Keuchly is averaging 8.9 fantasy points per game and is one of your standard better floor linebackers.
4. Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks
Linebackers have done damage against the Eagles over the last few weeks, racking up 25 fantasy points per game. Bobby Wagner continues to be one of the top options on a weekly basis.
5. Tremaine Edmunds – Buffalo Bills
Denver has allowed the 5th most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers this season, and Tremaine Edmunds come in with a chance to rack up a ton of tackles.
6. Deion Jones – Atlanta Falcons
Not many more teams are allowing more fantasy points to linebackers than the Buccaneers. They have allowed the third most fantasy points per game.
7. Jaylon Smith – Dallas Cowboys
Jaylon Smith is averaging 9.1 fantasy points per game this season. He remains a consistent option, averaging 9.5 over the last five games.
8. Joe Schobert – Cleveland Browns
This week Joe Schobert gets Miami, who have allowed the 8th most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers. He has the second most fantasy points among linebackers this season.
1. Jordan Poyer – Buffalo Bills
Denver may not throw much, but Jordan Poyer should still be able to produce by loading up in the box against a run heavy offense.
2. Jamal Adams – New York Jets
Jamal Adams always has that big upside, and that is the case this week against Oakland. While his games have been up and down he has the second most fantasy points among defensive backs.
3. Landon Collins – Washington Redskins
Landon Collins is DB11 on the season, and has some upside against a pass heavy Detroit offense of late. Collins is averaging 7.8 fantasy points per game.
4. Jabrill Peppers – New York Giants
Chicago has allowed the 11th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs. Peppers is averaging 8.4 fantasy points per game on the season.
5. Eric Reid – Carolina Panthers
Eric Reid has now jumped up to DB5 on the season, and has scored 41.5 fantasy points over the last four games.
6. Vonn Bell – New Orleans Saints
Over the last five games, the Panthers are allowing the 12th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs. Vonn Bell has the 6th most fantasy points among defensive backs.
7. Tracy Walker – Detroit Lions
When healthy, Tracy Walker has been a stud, despite missing a few games, he has racked up 70.5 fantasy points, and averages 8.8 per game on the season.
8. Eddie Jackson – Chicago Bears
The Giants are allowing the 4th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs this season.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 12
- Week 12 Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 12 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 12 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 12 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 12 Kicker Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 12 Fantasy Football PPR Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy Football WR (PPR) Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy Football TE (PPR) Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy Football Defense Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- Week 12 Fantasy Sleepers
- Week 12 Fantasy Injury Status
- Week 12 Fantasy Football QB Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 12 Fantasy Football RB Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 12 Fantasy Football WR Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 12 Fantasy Football TE Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 12 Bye Week Replacements
- Week 12 Top PPR Streamers