Do you need to prepare for you season long fantasy football draft? Don’t miss out on our in-depth fantasy football rankings as well as our defense fantasy football rankings. If you are more of a daily fantasy guy we have you covered as well with our NFL DFS projections. We have everything you need for a winning 2020 season.
For Week 13, we bring you the top eight at each IDP position. The Thursday game is not included, we focus on Sunday/Monday. Rankings are based on a combination of upside and projections, going off standard scoring. You can find the rest of our Week 13 rankings here, alongside plenty of fantasy football help.
1. Joey Bosa – Los Angeles Chargers
Denver is a middle of the road team in terms of fantasy points allowed to defensive lineman, but have allowed 20 sacks on the year. Bosa is a strong candidate to finish DL1 on the week.
2. Aaron Donald – Los Angeles Rams
Aaron Donald continues to be a force amongst nature, and will take on a weaker Arizona offensive line.
3. Nick Bosa – San Francisco 49ers
This is going to be a major test for the 49ers defense, and this is an average matchup based on Baltimore ranking 18th in fantasy points allowed.
4. Cameron Hayward – Pittsburgh Steelers
Cameron Heyward ranks top ten in scoring among defensive lineman, and has 35 tackles on the year.
5. Calais Campbell – Jacksonville Jaguars
This is a great upside spot for Calais Campbell and the rest of the Jags front seven. The Buccaneers have allowed the 7th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive lineman, with 25.5 sacks.
6. Danielle Hunter – Minnesota Vikings
This is a sneaky good spot as Seattle has allowed 16.6 sacks to defensive lineman, and not many better than Danielle Hunter at getting to the quarterback.
7. Arik Armstead – San Francisco 49ers
Now third in scoring among defensive lineman, he has 10 sacks, and is averaging 7.1 fantasy points per game.
8. Sam Hubbard – Cincinnati Bengals
Sam Hubbard can take advantage of a poor offensive line in new York, who have allowed 28.5 sacks to defensive lineman, and the second most fantasy points per game.
1. Darius Leonard – Indianapolis Colts
Darius Leonard has returned to his top form, and will get a friendly matchup against Tennessee. He has played just eight games, but is averaging 11.5 per game.
2. Cory Littleton – Los Angeles Rams
Crry Littleton continues to move his way up the rankings in scoring this season after a slow start, he is a double-digit per game fantasy scorer on the year.
3. Jordan Hicks – Arizona Cardinals
Jordan Hicks ranks second in fantasy points this season, and is averaging 11 fantasy points per game.
4. Blake Martinez – Green Bay Packers
The Giants have allowed the 2nd most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers this season, putting Blake Martinez in a strong spot.
5. Luke Keuchly – Carolina Panthers
Luke Keuchly is your typical strong play who can rack up plenty of points against the Redskins. He is averaging 8.6 fantasy points per game on the year.
6. Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks
Bobby Wagner continues to be one of the better defensive fantasy assets, and has 94 fantasy points this season.
7. Devin Bush – Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland has allowed 17 sacks to linebackers this season, and the 9th most fantasy points per game. Bush is averaging 9.1 fantasy points per game this season.
8. Joe Schobert – Cleveland Browns
The Steelers rank 15th in fantasy points allowed to opposing linebackers, and they have been able to rack up plenty of tackles against this group.
1. Budda Baker – Arizona Cardinals
The Rams have allowed the 10th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs this season. He has 71 tackles, which leads defensive backs and averages 8.7 fantasy points per game.
2. Jamal Adams – New York Jets
Jamal Adams has the big play potential, especially this week against a turnover prone Cincinnati team, that has allowed the 9th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs backs.
3. Landon Collins – Washington Redskins
Landon Collins ranks 11th in total fantasy points, and is averaging 7.9 fantasy points per game.
4. Harrison Smith – Minnesota Vikings
Harrison Smith is a strong start as usual, with Seattle allowing the 6th most fantasy points per game to defensive backs on the year.
5. Eric Reid – Carolina Panthers
Washington’s volume is always going to be an issue, but heavy defensive presence players like Reid and Keuchly are going to get theirs. Reid is currently 5th in defensive back scoring this season.
6. Shawn Williams – Cincinnati Bengals
Shawn Williams has averaged 7 fantasy points per game this season, and will see a Jets team airing it out quite a bit.
7. Eric Weddle – Los Angeles Rams
In a fast paced, aerial attack style game, Eric Weddle will be able to put up plenty of fantasy points in this spot.
8. Logan Ryan – Tennessee Titans
The Colts have allowed the 12th most fantasy points per game to opposing backs, with 32.4 fantasy points per game. Ryan is currently averaging 10.5 fantasy points per game this season.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 13
- Week 13 Top Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 K Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 Full Fantasy PPR Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy RB PPR Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy WR PPR Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 13 DEF Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy Sleepers
- Week 13 Fantasy WR Busts
- Week 13 RB Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 13 WR Start'Em Sit'Em