The 2020 fantasy football season is quickly approaching which means it’s time to get a start on your research. We have you covered with our fantasy football rankings as well as projections for the upcoming season. If you are interested in the defensive side of the ball we have you covered there as well. Leave no stone unturned and check out everything we have to offer. Looking for the top IDP player option for your team. Look no further than our constantly updated player rankings.
For Week 15, we bring you the top eight at each IDP position. The Thursday game is not included, we focus on Sunday/Monday. Rankings are based on a combination of upside and projections, going off standard scoring. You can find the rest of our Week 15 rankings here, alongside plenty of fantasy football help.
1. Joey Bosa – Los Angeles Chargers
Minnesota is allowing the 6th most fantasy points to defensive lineman this season. Bosa is up to 10.5 sacks, and the fourth most fantasy points per game.
2. Danielle Hunter – Minnesota Vikings
Over the last four games, the Chargers have allowed ten sacks to defensive lineman and 36 tackles.
3. Cameron Jordan – New Orleans Saints
Cameron Jordan has 13.5 sacks, and is DL2 on the season. He is averaging 7.5 sacks per game and is one of the best in the league.
4. Nick Bosa – San Francisco 49ers
Nick Bosa is in a high upside spot against a spotty Atlanta offensive line that has allowed 23.5 sacks this season and seven forced fumbles.
5. Cameron Hayward – Pittsburgh Steelers
Cameron Hayward has the third most fantasy points at the position, and is up to eight sacks now on the year. Buffalo’s offensive line could be a bit banged up this week.
6. Calais Campbell – Jacksonville Jaguars
Not a bad spot against a struggling offensive line in Oakland, who have allowed 21.6 fantasy points per game to opposing defensive lineman.
7. Arik Armstead – San Francisco 49ers
Atlanta’s offensive line is beatable this week, and they have allowed 23.5 sacks this season. Over the past five weeks, Atlanta has allowed 14 sacks to defensive lineman.
8. Maxx Crosby – Oakland Raiders
Maxx Crosby had a monster game which inflated some stats, but has posted some big games this season. I like him to get to the quarterback here against Jacksonville.
Fantasy Football Strategy Podcast Week 15 (Free)
1. Darius Leonard – Indianapolis Colts
Darius Leonard is LB2 in fantasy points despite missing three games this season. He is averaging 13.3 fantasy points per game, which leads all linebackers on the year.
2. Cory Littleton – Los Angeles Rams
Corry Littleton is averaging ten fantasy points per game and is LB3 on the year. His floor is one of the highest at the position, just behind Darius Leonard.
3. Jordan Hicks – Arizona Cardinals
Jordan Hicks will rack up plenty of fantasy points this week, with Cleveland allowing the 8th most fantasy points per game.
4. Blake Martinez – Green Bay Packers
Blake Martinez has 79 tackles on the season, and is averaging 8.9 fantasy points per game. Should be business as usual for Martinez.
5. Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks
The overall group of Seahawks linebackers are in a good spot, as Carolina allow the most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers.
6. Devin Bush – Pittsburgh Steelers
Devin Bush is continuing to have a strong season, and Buffalo is a plus matchup for opposing linebackers. Bush hasn’t gotten to the quarterback much, but has 56 tackles and four fumble recoveries.
7. Joe Schobert – Cleveland Browns
Arizona have allowed 22 sacks to linebackers this season, and the 14th most fantasy points per game. Over the last five weeks they are allowing the fourth most fantasy points per game.
8. Fred Warner – San Francisco 49ers
Fred Warner cracks the top eight for the first time this season, as Atlanta allows the 6th most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers. Warner is LB14 on the year, averaging 8.6 fantasy points per game.
1. Eric Reid – Carolina Panthers
Eric Reid continues to crush, and the Seahawks are also allowing the 5th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs.
2. Budda Baker – Arizona Cardinals
Budda Baker continues to be a stable in IDP leagues given his ability to rack up tackles he has the most of any defensive back this season (87).
3. Landon Collins – Washington Redskins
Philadelphia has allowed the 13th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs this season. Collins is averaging 7.5 fantasy points per game on the season.
4. Harrison Smith – Minnesota Vikings
This is a slightly above average matchup for Harrison Smith, with the Chargers allowing the 12th most fantasy points per game to defensive backs.
5. Jordan Poyer – Buffalo Bills
Jordan Poyer ranks DB11 on the season, averaging 7.5 fantasy points per game.
6. Vonn Bell – New Orleans Saints
The Saints are in a good spot this week. Indianapolis has allowed the 10th most fantasy points per game to defensive backs. In the last five games they have allowed the 6th most.
7. Eric Weddle – Los Angeles Rams
Dallas has allowed the third most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs this season. Eric Weddle is averaging six fantasy points per game this season.
8. Tracy Walker – Detroit Lions
Defensive backs get a bump against the Buccaneers, as they allow the most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs. Walker has missed a few games, but is averaging 8.8 fantasy points per game.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- NFL Waiver Wire Articles
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 15
- Week 15 Top Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 RB Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 WR Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 TE Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 K Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 Fantasy PPR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy RB PPR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy WR PPR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy TE PPR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy Defense Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy Kicker Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy QB Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 15 Fantasy RB Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 15 Fantasy WR Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 15 Fantasy TE Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 15 Fantasy Sleepers
- Week 15 Fantasy Football Injury Status
- Week 15 Top 7 Fantasy PPR Streamers