If you need advice and suggestions on what to do with your fantasy team in 2020 you have come to the right place. Here you can find our full season rankings, projections, as well as our defense rankings. We didn’t forget about our DFS players as well with our NFL DFS projections. Everything you need is all in one place, lineups.com.
For Week 16, we bring you the top eight at each IDP position. The Thursday game is not included, we focus on Sunday/Monday. Rankings are based on a combination of upside and projections, going off standard scoring. You can find the rest of our Week 16 rankings here, alongside plenty of fantasy football help.
1. Joey Bosa – Los Angeles Chargers
Over the last five weeks the Raiders have allowed the 11th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive lineman.
2. Cameron Jordan – New Orleans Saints
Cameron Jordan is in a terrific matchup against the Titans, who have allowed 34.5 sacks to opposing defensive lineman this season, and the most fantasy points per game.
3. Nick Bosa – San Francisco 49ers
Nick Bosa is currently sitting as DL10, and is averaging 6.5 fantasy points per game. The 49ers have a few options this week against the rams.
4. Cameron Hayward – Pittsburgh Steelers
The Jets are an offensive line to target, and Cameron Hayward is one of the plus lineman in IDP this season. The Jets are allowing 22.4 fantasy points per game to opposing defensive lineman.
5. Danielle Hunter – Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay has allowed 19 fantasy points per game to opposing defensive lineman, which ranks just 14th, but Danielle Hunter is one of the top pass rushers in the league.
6. Carlos Dunlap – Cincinnati Bengals
Carlos Dunlap gets a bump this week against the Dolphins, who are allowing the 5th most fantasy points per game to defensive lineman.
7. Arik Armstead – San Francisco 49ers
Arik Armstead is averaging 6.3 fantasy points per game, and has ten sacks on the season. Over the last five weeks, is ranks as a top 20 DL.
8. Demarcus Lawrence – Dallas Cowboys
The Eagles offensive line has been struggling a bit of late, and defensive lineman have had some big upside. They have allowed 26.4 fantasy points per game over the last five weeks.
Fantasy Football Strategy Podcast Week 16 (Free)
1. Darius Leonard – Indianapolis Colts
Darius Leonard continues to rake in fantasy points, and this will be another plus matchup for him to finish the season strong. Carolina is allowing the most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers.
2. Cory Littleton – Los Angeles Rams
Cory Littleton ranks 4th in fantasy points among linebackers this season, and averages 9.8 fantasy points per game.
3. Jordan Hicks – Arizona Cardinals
Jordan Hicks is averaging 9.9 fantasy points per game this season, and currently ranks as LB3. Not a bad spot for him this week against Seattle.
4. Luke Keuchly – Carolina Panthers
The Colts have allowed the 5th most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers. Luke Keuchly jumps back into the top eight for linebackers after a week off.
5. Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks
Bobby Wagner is now LB7 on the season, and has racked up 73 tackles. He continues to be a staple each week averaging 9.3 fantasy points per game.
6. Jaylon Smith – Dallas Cowboys
Much like Demarcus Lawrence the upside is there for Jaylon Smith. The Eagles have allowed 25 fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers.
7. Joe Schobert – Cleveland Browns
Linebackers have been able to generate a ton of fantasy points against the Ravens this season. Schobert has is LB4 over the last five weeks.
8. Fred Warner – San Francisco 49ers
Fred Warner has taken it up a notch of late, ranking as LB7 over the last five weeks. He has 36 tackles, and is averaging 10.4 fantasy points per game in that span.
1. Eric Reid – Carolina Panthers
Over the last five weeks, Eric Reid has the most fantasy points among any defensive backs, and is averaging 9.8 fantasy points per game. He is currently DB2 on the season.
2. Budda Baker – Arizona Cardinals
Seattle has allowed the 6th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs, and Budda Baker is one of the top fantasy scorers. He is averaging 8.5 fantasy points per gamae.
3. Landon Collins – Washington Redskins
New York is allowing the 4th most fantasy points per game to defensive backs, and Landon Collins is in an upside spot.
4. Derwin James – Los Angeles Chargers
Derwin James is back and healthy which is a plus, but also too late for the Chargers defense that was bad all year long.
5. Jordan Poyer – Buffalo Bills
Jordan Poyer is in a sneaky good spot this week, as New England allow 34 fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs. James averaged 8.3 fantasy points per game last season.
6. Vonn Bell – New Orleans Saints
Vonn Bell ranks as the DB4 this season, and is averaging nine fantasy points per game. He has really elevated his play in fantasy points, and is DB6 over the last six weeks.
7. Harrison Smith – Minnesota Vikings
You can always rely on Harrison Smith, as he averages 7.8 fantasy points per game, and is currently DB7 on the season.
8. Tracy Walker – Detroit Lions
When healthy, Tracy Walker has been a stud with 73 tackles in 11 games and is averaging 8.6 fantasy points per game this season.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- NFL Waiver Wire Articles
- Fantasy Football Articles
- NFL Power Rankings Week 16
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 16
- Week 16 Fantasy Waiver Wire Top Pickups
- Week 16 RB Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 16 WR Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 16 TE Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 16 Kicker Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 16 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 16 Fantasy Football PPR Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy RB (PPR) Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy Kicker Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy Defense Rankings
- Players that Will Win/Lose Your Week 16 Fantasy Playoff Matchup
- Week 16 QB Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 16 RB Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 16 WR Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 16 Top 5 Matchups To Target
- Week 16 Fantasy Football Injury Status