Do you need to prepare for you season long fantasy football draft? Don’t miss out on our in-depth fantasy football rankings as well as our defense fantasy football rankings. If you are more of a daily fantasy guy we have you covered as well with our NFL DFS projections. We have everything you need for a winning 2020 season.
We are five weeks into the season, and IDP numbers are starting to stabilize a bit. Patrick Peterson is one week away from returning, but we have had some injuries knock guys out already, as Keanu Neal is one of them. Tony Jefferson is also done for the season after a severe knee injury occurred last week. The Browns secondary remains questionable again, as Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams are still trying to work their way back from hamstring injuries. Darius Slay is likely to play, and has been battling a hamstring injury for the last few weeks.
1. Joey Bosa – Los Angeles Chargers
It was a quiet few weeks for Joey Bosa and he finally broke out against Denver with a sack and five tackles. Expect more from him this week.
2. Aaron Donald – Los Angeles Rams
Aaron Donald is getting double and triple teamed creating more room for others to get to the quarterback. This week he gets a San Francisco offensive line missing two key pieces. It has been a down year for IDP numbers from Donald, but the upside is there this week.
3. J.J. Watt – Houston Texans
After a sluggish start J.J. Watt is back and has four sacks, two fumble recoveries, and one forced fumble over the last few weeks. He has jumped back up into top 10 as far as scoring goes for defensive lineman.
4. Danielle Hunter – Minnesota Vikings
Danielle Hunter leads all defensive lineman in fantasy points this season, and overall has five sacks and 23 total tackles. He is a stud, and a top five defensive lineman each and every week.
5. Cameron Jordan – New Orleans Saints
Cameron Jordan is averaging 5.8 fantasy points per game over the course of the season so far, and is in a good spot against Jacksonville this week. Jacksonville is a middle of the road team against defensive lineman.
6. Demarcus Lawrence – Dallas Cowboys
Demarcus Lawrence has 2.5 sacks since returning, and has already two fumble recoveries. One of the better IDP players last season is back producing on a strong foot again. The Jets are allowing the most fantasy points per game to defensive lineman this season.
7. Nick Bosa – San Francisco 49ers
The Bosa Brothers both crack the top eight this week, Nick Bosa has battled injuries, and played three games this season. He is coming off his best week putting up over 15 fantasy points.
8. Myles Garrett – Cleveland Browns
1. Leighton Vander Esch – Dallas Cowboys
2. Cory Littleton – Los Angeles Rams
Cory Littleton has been an IDP stud, and has averaging 9.5 fantasy points per game this season. I love him this week against San Francisco.
3. Luke Keuchly – Carolina Panthers
Luke Keuchly is sitting inside the top 15 of linebackers for fantasy points this season. He isn’t going to rack up sacks, but remains a name who plays well in coverage and will rack up tackles.
4. Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks
It has been a somewhat average scoring season for Bobby Wagner. He is still in the top 30 of scoring for linebackers, but not quite on par with where he was drafted. The Browns have allowed the 8th most fantasy points per game to opposing linebackers.
5. Blake Martinez – Green Bay Packers
Blake Martinez is one of nine linebackers averaging ten fantasy points per game so far this season. He has 37 tackles, and has produced over 50 fantasy points so far this season.
6. Jordan Hicks – Arizona Cardinals
Jordan Hicks is averaging 10.3 fantasy points per game this season, and has 30 tackles on the board already. Hicks is just a stable option you can rely on each week.
7. Devin Bush – Pittsburgh Steelers
Devin Bush has been a stud, and is currently the fourth best linebacker in terms of fantasy scoring so far this season. The Chargers are in the bottom half in fantasy poitns allowed to opposing linebackers.
8. Jaylon Smith – Dallas Cowboys
Jaylon Smith has over 30 tackles so far this season, two sacks, and one forced fumble. He is averaging 10.1 fantasy points per game. Love him this week against a poor Jets team.
1. John Johnson – Los Angeles Rams
John Johnson has been excellent this season, averaging 8.6 fantasy points per game. He has a decent matchup against San Francisco this week. They are allowing the 10th most fantasy points per game to defensive backs.
2. Jamal Adams – New York Jets
Jamal Adams is averaging 7.9 fantasy points per game so far this season, and he is in need of a pickup. This is a matchup where he can get going, as Dallas is allowing the second most fantasy points per game.
3. Landon Collins – Washington Redskins
Overall it has been an average fantasy scoring year for Landon Collins. He does have 29 tackles, but not much else. Miami is a bottom half team allowing 33.4 fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs.
4. Harrison Smith – Minnesota Vikings
Harrison Smith is averaging over eight fantasy points per game this season, and is a top 20 DB in terms of scoring. You drafted Smith as a top option, and that is what he is.
5. Earl Thomas – Baltimore Ravens
6. Kevin Byard – Tennessee Titans
The Titans have a few top tier secondary options, and Kevin Byard is one of them. He comes in as the 24th scoring defensive back, which is a number that should be on the rise.
7. Budda Baker – Arizona Cardinals
Budda Baker has dropped off a little bit, but the Falcons throwing so much is going to help out him this week. Opposing defensive backs have averaged 44.5 fantasy points per game.
8. Shawn Williams – Cincinnati Bengals
Shawn Williams has scored at least seven fantasy points in four straight weeks, and this will be another plus week. This is a great matchup for him as Baltimore allows the 9th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs.
- Week 6 Waiver Wire Top Pickups & Adds
- Week 6 QB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 6 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 6 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 6 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 6 DEF/DST Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 6 Kicker Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 6 Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 6 QB Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 6 RB Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 6 WR Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 6 TE Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 6 Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 6 DEF Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 6 Top 7 Fantasy Flex Options
- Week 6 QB Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 6 RB Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 6 Kicker Start/Sit Strategy