No matter how your IDP roster is set up, we have you covered. Just like offensive players, defensive players can have positive and negative matchups that will reflect in their fantasy potential. The top eight names are broken down for each week between defensive lineman, linebackers, and defensive backs. In some leagues, you might no restrictions and just need to roster IDP players, and you can find them as a whole in our rankings. Get the rest of your fantasy football lineup figured out with our projections page.
- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
1. Myles Garrett – Cleveland Browns
Houston’s offensive line has struggled over the last few seasons and 2020 is no different. Myles Garrett is one of the top pass-rushers in the game and is in a good spot this week.
2. Chase Young – Washington Football Team
Chase Young has been a strong IDP when healthy this season. He is in a sneaky upside spot against the Lions offensive line that I don’t fully trust against this Washington pass rush.
3. Jason Pierre-Paul – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jason Pierre-Paul has been tremendous this season averaging 8.3 fantasy points per game. He has six and a half sacks of the season. With his consistent play he remains a top option.
4. Aaron Donald – Los Angeles Rams
Aaron Donald takes a small step back this week but still has a decent matchup against the Seahawks, who are allowing the 10th most fantasy points to defensive lineman.
5. Stephon Tuitt – Pittsburgh Steelers
The Bengals are allowing the 4th most fantasy points per game to defensive lineman and both Stephon Tuitt and Cameron Heyward are strong plays on the Steelers defensive line.
6. J.J. Watt – Houston Texans
J.J. Watt has finally been producing at a higher level. It has been quite some time since we have seen him at this level, especially when it comes to fantasy. He ranks 11th in DL scoring this season.
7. Cameron Jordon – New Orleans Saints
With the 49ers offensive line in the shape that it is in and a team that will likely be throwing more often this week, Cameron Jordan has a chance to put together a multi-sack week.
8. Brandon Graham – Philadelphia Eagles
Brandon Graham is in a good spot this week and usually isn’t someone who cracks the top-eight, but the Giants have allowed the 8th most fantasy points per game to defensive lineman.
1. Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks
Once again, not many topping Bobby Wagner this season and he gets a strong matchup this week against the Rams. Wagner has averaged 9.7 fantasy points per game on the season.
2. Devin White – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Devin White currently ranks first in IDP scoring among linebackers. He has 52 sacks in nine games with five sacks. He also has a few turnovers as well. White is a strong option this week.
3. Micah Kiser – Los Angeles Rams
When healthy, Micah Kiser has been a strong rookie to deploy each week. He is averaging 7.4 fantasy points per game on the season. Kiser should have a big game this week against Seattle.
4. Joe Schobert – Jacksonville Jaguars
Joe Schobert hasn’t been the IDP stud he was while in Cleveland but is still a reliable option on a week-to-week basis. With a few options off the board due to bye, Schobert is back.
5. Eric Kendricks – Minnesota Vikings
Eric Kendricks gets a Monday night matchup with the Bears. He ranks 5th in scoring this season and is averaging 9.9 fantasy points per game. Start him with confidence once again.
6. Blake Martinez – New York Giants
Blake Martinez ranks second in scoring behind Devin White. Not a big surprise given Martinez has been an IDP staple the last few seasons. He is also averaging 10.4 fantasy points per game.
7. TJ Watt – Pittsburgh Steelers
TJ Watt continues to be a high upside play each week and does a ton that also doesn’t find the box score. Watt gets the Bengals this week, who have allowed the 9th most fantasy points to opposing linebackers
8. Jerome Baker – Miami Dolphins
Los Angeles has allowed the 8th most fantasy points to linebackers on the season and there are not many better IDP players than Jerome Baker dating back to last season.
1. Jordan Poyer – Buffalo Bills
Nobody is topping Jordan Poyer right now in scoring among defensive backs, however, Budda Baker would have if he didn’t miss a game and have his bye already. Poyer is averaging 9.8 fantasy points per game on the season.
2. Budda Baker – Arizona Cardinals
Budda Baker is always a lock for being a top option, no matter the position. He gets the Bills this week, who have allowed the 8th most fantasy points per game to defensive backs.
3. Jeremy Chinn – Carolina Panthers
Another rookie has made an instant impact in fantasy this season. He is averaging 7.9 fantasy points per game and is top-15 in scoring among defensive backs this season.
4. Jamal Adams – Seattle Seahawks
Jamal Adams came back last week and now that he is healthy we get another instant impact safety. He is 5th in points per game this season but has played just four games on the season. Despite the move to Seattle his fantasy scoring has still been solid.
5. Antoine Winfield Jr. – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
It is a middle of the road matchup for the Tampa Bay secondary but the Panthers are still allowing 33.1 fantasy points per game to defensive backs. Atoine Winfield is a talented rookie who is making his name in the IDP world.
6. Marlon Humphrey – Baltimore Ravens
Marlon Humphrey is a strong option this week. He is averaging 9.7 fantasy points per game on the season and ranks 6th in scoring despite playing seven games on the year.
7. Jabrill Peppers – New York Giants
You will have to take a look at Jabrill Peppers if you are shooting for upside this week. The Eagles are allowing the 5th most fantasy points per game to defensive backs on the season.
8. Justin Simmons – Denver Broncos
Justin Simmons is having a sneaky good IDP season right now with 42 tackles and three interceptions. He is averaging 8.4 fantasy points per game on the year. He ranks top ten in scoring.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 10
- Week 10 Fantasy Football Defense Rankings
- Week 10 Who's Hot Who's Not
- Week 10 Bye Week Replacements
- Week 10 Fantasy Sleepers
- Week 10 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 K Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 Fantasy Football PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football QB Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football RB PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football WR PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football TE PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football QB Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football RB Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football WR Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football TE Start/Sit
- Top 9 Fantasy Football Defenses Week 10
- Top 7 Fantasy Football Sleepers Week 10