Top 24 Defensive Players (IDP) Rankings For Week 13: Can Cameron Jordan Duplicate His Falcons Performance
No matter how your IDP roster is set up, we have you covered. Just like offensive players, defensive players can have positive and negative matchups that will reflect in their fantasy potential. The top eight names are broken down for each week between defensive lineman, linebackers, and defensive backs. In some leagues, you might no restrictions and just need to roster IDP players, and you can find them as a whole in our rankings. Get the rest of your fantasy football lineup figured out with our projections page.
- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
1. Myles Garrett – Cleveland Browns
Myles Garrett is back this week and is still the second-highest scorer among defensive lineman. He is averaging a sack of game and the Titans offensive line has been banged up and struggled a bit.
2. Aaron Donald – Los Angeles Rams
Aaron Donald has been a beast this season and the IDP scoring is back. He ranks third among defensive lineman and gets the Cardinals this week, who are middle of the road in fantasy points allowed.
3. Cameron Jordan – New Orleans Saints
Cameron Jordan had a monster week against the Saints and while I expect some extra focus on him, they are still allowing the 7th most fantasy points to defensive lineman and have allowed 18.5 sacks.
4. Joey Bosa – Los Angeles Chargers
The Chargers defense is a different one when Joey Bosa is out there and he gets the Patriots this week, who have struggled to block Cam Newton over the last few weeks.
5. Chase Young – Washington Football Team
Chase Young has averaged 5.5 fantasy points per game this season and Pittsburgh’s offensive line has been a bit shaky of late. The Washington pass rush continues to be one to target.
6. Cameron Heyward – Pittsburgh Steelers
Cameron Heyward isn’t quite having the strong season he was over the last few seasons but he has started to come around of late. Washington has a struggling offensive line and has allowed the 6th most fantasy points per game.
7. Aldon Smith – Dallas Cowboys
Baltimore is giving up the 9th most fantasy points per game this season to defensive lineman and Aldon Smith is a strong option. Smith ranks 15th in defensive lineman scoring this season.
8. Chris Jones – Kansas City Chiefs
Chris Jones remains top-20 in scoring despite missing a few games this season. Not a bad matchup this week against the Broncos and he is one of the upside defensive players for the Chiefs.
1. Darius Leonard – Indianapolis Colts
Darius Leonard is charging up the scoring table despite missing a few games this season he has been excellent and now is in a great spot against the Texans this week. Nothing changes with Leonard being a top option.
2. Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks
Bobby Wagner ranks 7th in linebacker scoring this season and has 59 tackles and three sacks. Wagner should continue his usual production this week against the Giants.
3. Zack Cunningham – Houston Texans
Zack Cunningham has been a reliable option this season averaging the third-most fantasy points per game among linebackers. Consistency is his game averaging 9.5 fantasy points per game.
4. Patrick Queen – Baltimore Ravens
Patrick Queen has been a rookie IDP darling, averaging 8.2 fantasy points per game this season. It is a great matchup against the Cowboys, who allow the 6th most fantasy points per game.
5. Eric Kendricks – Minnesota Vikings
Eric Kendricks is currently your LB2 on the season ins coring with 69 tackles and three interceptions. He faces Jacksonville this week, who have allowed the 4th most fantasy points per game to linebackers.
6. Jaylon Smith – Dallas Cowboys
Jaylon Smith faces the Ravens this week, who have allowed the second-most fantasy points per game to linebackers on the season. He is a top-ten linebacker in scoring.
7. TJ Watt – Pittsburgh Steelers
Nobody is allowing more fantasy points and turnovers to linebackers than the Washington Football Team. TJ Watt is going to have to raise his game and cover for some of the linebacker options.
8. DeMario Davis – New Orleans Saints
Over the last five weeks, DeMario Davis ranks top-ten in scoring among linebackers. He faces the Falcons this week, which is a decent spot for him.
1. Jamal Adams – Seattle Seahawks
With Jamal Adams back and healthy he remains a top weekly option. The Giants are also a favorable matchup for him and his upside is always among thebest.
2. Budda Baker – Arizona Cardinals
Budda Baker is the second-best scoring defensive back this season. He gets the Rams this week, who have allowed the 6th most fantasy points to opposing defensive backs.
3. Jordan Poyer – Buffalo Bills
Jordan Poyer is having a heck of a season and should be in the DPOY voting, although Aaron Donald likely has that covered. Poyer faces the 49ers who allowed the 8th most fantasy points per game.
4. John Johnson – Los Angeles Rams
John Johnson is one of the few strong IDP players for the Rams and has been a consistent option in the secondary. The Cardinals have been a sneaky good matchup for safeties of late.
5. Keanu Neal – Atlanta Falcons
The Falcons were hit hard by the Saints last time out. Keanu Neal is certainly in an upside spot though with the Saints being a team that provides fantasy points to safeties this season.
6. Harrison Smith – Minnesota Vikings
Harrison Smith has been a top-15 scorer over the last few weeks and he gest the Jagaurs in what should be a chance for some upside. Smith remains one of the most consistent IDP plays at the position.
7. Jessie Bates III – Cincinnati Bengals
Jessie Bates III ranks top-ten in scoring this season and is also someone who racks up tackles. He will face the Dolphins this week and we should expect more of the same.
8. Justin Simmons – Denver Broncos
Justin Simmons ranks 6th in scoring among defensive backs this season. He has 55 tackles, and four interceptions on the year. While the matchup with the Chiefs is unlikely for turnovers, he is still a consistent play.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 13
- Week 13 Top Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 K Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 Full Fantasy PPR Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy RB PPR Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy WR PPR Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 13 DEF Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy Sleepers
- Week 13 Fantasy WR Busts
- Week 13 RB Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 13 WR Start'Em Sit'Em