No matter how your IDP roster is set up, we have you covered. Like offensive players, defensive players can have positive and negative matchups that will reflect their fantasy potential. The top eight names are broken down for each week between defensive lineman, linebackers, and defensive backs. In some leagues, you might have no restrictions and need to roster IDP players, and you can find them as a whole in our rankings. Get the rest of your fantasy football lineup figured out with our projections page.
- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
1. Aaron Donald – Los Angeles Rams
Aaron Donald will have a monster week against the Jets, who have allowed 18.5 sacks to defensive lineman and the 5th most fantasy points per game to defensive lineman.
2. Myles Garrett – Cleveland Browns
The Browns defense relies a lot on Myles Garrett getting pressure, which he has. He has 10.5 sacks and also is the third-highest scoring defensive lineman. Garrett is a strong option, per usual.
3. Jason Pierre-Paul – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Atlanta has allowed the 8th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive lineman this season. Jason Pierre-Paul is your leading scorer among defensive lineman this season.
4. Joey Bosa – Los Angeles Chargers
When healthy, Joey Bosa has as much upside as anyone else. While most guys who rely on sacks for fantasy points have consistency issues, that shouldn’t be the case this week against the Raiders.
5. Chase Young – Washington Football Team
Chase Young is coming off an excellent week, and despite missing two games, he has the 9th most fantasy points per game among defensive lineman. Seattle isn’t a bad spot for him again this week.
6. Stephon Tuitt – Pittsburgh Steelers
Stephon Tuitt and Cameron Heyward are strong plays this week. Tuitt has been the more productive of the two in fantasy, and the Bengals have allowed the 4th most fantasy points to defensive lineman.
7. JJ Watt – Houston Texans
After seemingly falling off in the IDP world, JJ Watt is now 4th in scoring and is doing through turnovers and consistent production. Watt remains a top option.
8. Emmanuel Ogbah – Miami Dolphins
With the Patriots allowing the 6th most fantasy points per game to defensive lineman, Emmanuel Ogbah is on my radar this week. He ranks 6th in scoring, and this is a great spot for him.
1. Darius Leonard – Indianapolis Colts
The linebacker rankings hardly change at the moment as Darius Leonard continues to be a safe bet and ranks 17th in scoring despite missing two games.
2. Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks
Bobby Wagner ranks 8th in scoring and has a good matchup this week against Washington, who have allowed the most fantasy points per game to linebackers on the year.
3. Devin White – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Devin White has been overtaken in scoring as the number one option. He ranks second and has been a killer IDP play each week, averaging 9.6 fantasy points per game.
4. Zack Cunningham – Houston Texans
Zack Cunningham has been excellent this year with 81 tackles and has three sacks as well. Cunningham doesn’t need the turnover numbers to produce each week.
5. Jaylon Smith – Dallas Cowboys
San Francisco is a decent matchup, allowing the 13th most fantasy points per game to linebackers. Jaylon Smith is having a sneaky good season, ranking 7th in scoring.
6. TJ Watt – Pittsburgh Steelers
I love the upside of TJ Watt this week. He gets the Bengals, who have a horrific offensive line, and the multi-sack upside is a major plus for Watt this week.
7. Patrick Queen – Baltimore Ravens
Patrick Queen has been excellent in his rookie season and faces the Jaguars, who have allowed the 7th most fantasy points per game to linebackers. Queen is averaging 8.2 fantasy points per game.
8. Blake Martinez – New York Giants
Blake Martinez has been a great signing for New York, and if you drafted him in fantasy, you are enjoying his 9.1 fantasy points per game. The Browns is a good spot this week for Martinez.
1. Jamal Adams – Seattle Seahawks
Jamal Adams is averaging the most fantasy points per game among defensive backs this season. He faces Washington this week, and matchups don’t really matter much.
2. Budda Baker – Arizona Cardinals
Philadelphia has allowed the 9th most fantasy points per game to defensive backs. Not many better than Budda Baker in the IDP world, who has averaged the 3rd most fantasy points per game.
3. Jordan Poyer – Buffalo Bills
Jordan Poyer is the leader among defensive backs this season in scoring. He faces the Broncos this week, who have allowed the most fantasy points per game to defensive backs.
4. John Johnson – Los Angeles Rams
John Johnson has averaged 6.6 fantasy points per game this season and is a part of this strong Rams secondary. It is a great matchup for the Rams IDP players against the Jets.
5. Jeremy Chinn – Carolina Panthers
Jeremy Chinn is having an excellent IDP year, and he is looking like a staple of defensive backs for years to come. He is averaging 9.3 fantasy points per game.
6. Harrison Smith – Minnesota Vikings
Chicago has allowed the second-most fantasy points per game to defensive back. Harrison Smith is averaging 7.1 fantasy points per game over the last five weeks.
7. Jessie Bates III – Cincinnati Bengals
Jessie Bates III continues to be a strong IDP play and is averaging 8.4 fantasy points per game on the year. Pittsburgh has allowed the 7th most fantasy points per game to defensive backs.
8. Justin Simmons – Denver Broncos
Buffalo is a good spot for opposing defensive backs. They have allowed the 5th most fantasy points per game to opposing defensive backs. Justin Simmons ranks 6th in scoring.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- NFL Waiver Wire Articles
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 15
- Week 15 Top Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 RB Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 WR Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 TE Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 K Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 15 Fantasy PPR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy RB PPR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy WR PPR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy TE PPR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy Defense Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy Kicker Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy QB Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 15 Fantasy RB Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 15 Fantasy WR Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 15 Fantasy TE Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 15 Fantasy Sleepers
- Week 15 Fantasy Football Injury Status
- Week 15 Top 7 Fantasy PPR Streamers