Looking to prepare early for your fantasy football draft this season??? We have you covered with the lineups.com official fantasy football rankings. You can also find all fantasy football stats,DFS projections, and fantasy football projections on our site. Don’t be the unprepared guy in your league.
There are always those few players that completely destroy expectations each week. We call those players sleepers. Those players that are projected very low but have a very good chance of breaking expectations. I’ll be going over my 5 favorite sleepers for this week that you may want to consider starting if you have them.
Opponent: Oakland Raiders
The Bears will have to adjust to their new quarterback, Chase Daniels. Daniels has played in enough games that I don’t see this adjustment to be very hard. A constant theme among backup quarterback is targetting easy completions. There is no easier completion to make than out of the backfield to the running backs. Tarik Cohen is clearly the top receiving running back on the Bears so I can expect him to get a ton of action this week. In PPR leagues he will be extremely valuable and should blow past his projection, especially against a Raiders defense that just allowed 50 reception yards to running backs last week.
Opponent: Cleveland Browns
Apart from tight end, George Kittle, no one in the 49ers receiving corps has really proven to be the top wideout. Samuel and Trey Quinn have shown glimmers of hope but none have taken over. I think Samuel has a better chance among the two of them. The Browns are just an average defense in terms of pass coverage, so this is a good opportunity for him to show what he is truly capable of. After coming off a bye week, they will be rested and ready to put up some higher than expected numbers.
Opponent: Kansas City Chiefs
Nyheim Hines saw an increase in volume last week against the Raiders. While it still wasn’t too much, he could see similar or even more this week. Marlon Mack has still been listed as questionable for this week which means more work for Hines and Jordan Wilkins. Even if Mack is cleared to play, his volume might be lower than on normal weeks. In PPR leagues, Hines is more likely to outscore projections. Chiefs’ games always have a lot of scoring so I wouldn’t be surprised if Hines happens to find the endzone too.
Opponent: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jared Cook has been more of a disappointment so far this year which is why his projection has dropped so low. He is my top tight end this week because the Buccaneers have given up the most yards to tight ends among all teams this season. The matchup is virtually perfect, and Cook is being so undervalued due to his slow start. His projection will definitely be blown up this week. He needs to find the endzone but now that Teddy Bridgewater has had time to adjust to the system, there’s a strong chance of that happening.
Opponent: Dallas Cowboys
Geronimo Allison and Marquez Valdes-Scantling have been battling for the true number two spot in the Green Bay receiving corps. This week will have a different vibe with Devante Adams sitting out. The Cowboys are a tough matchup for receivers, but Allison may be the number one target for Aaron Rodgers who knows how to exploit any defense. He has had at least one touchdown every week this season and there is a larger chance that it goes to Allison this week with Adams sitting out.
- Fantasy Football
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- 2020 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Free Download)
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Football PPR Rankings
- Fantasy Football Half PPR Rankings
- Top 250 Dynasty Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Defense Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2020 Quarterback (QB) Projections & Rankings
- 2020 Kicker Fantasy Rankings
- 2020 Wide Receiver Fantasy Rankings
- 2020 Top 50 Defensive Players (IDP)
- 2020 Fantasy Team Defense Cheat Sheet
- 2020 Running Back PPR Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet
- Top 12 Fantasy Football Rookie Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fantasy Football Points Allowed
- Fantasy Football Points Scored
- Fantasy Football Stats
- Fantasy Football Projections
- 2020 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- Top 25 Running Back Sleepers
- Top 25 Wide Receiver Sleepers
- Top Tight End Fantasy Football Sleepers
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Sleepers
- Top 5 Defense Fantasy Sleepers