Looking for information about the upcoming 2020 fantasy football season? You came to the right place, don’t miss out on our fantasy football rankings & projections. We didn’t forget about the defense either with our rankings. Also, we have DFS players covered with projections for them as well. Everything you could need to a positive season is here on lineups.
As the fantasy football season begins to come to an end, many fantasy owners are searching the waiver wire lists, scrounging for a player to save their team on a weekly basis. Most owners are either dealing with a QB, like Russell Wilson on a bye week, or a tight end like George Kittle, who is dealing with an injury. Maybe you traded away a player like Christian McCaffery for Chris Godwin and David Johnson, and are now instantly regretting taking a running back on a downhill trend. If you’re in any of those scenarios, here is a list of seven sleeper picks you should attempt to scoop up or trade for by week 11.
1. QB Kyle Allen (CAR) owned by 29% of leagues
Opponent: Atlanta Falcons
Kyle Allen is a great sleeper QB to add if your incumbent QB is on a bye week, and you are in the deepest of leagues. Despite having a pretty mediocre fantasy season, Kyle Allen has increased his passing yardage for two consecutive weeks and has thrown for nearly 270 yards over the past two games. Allen heads into week 11 against an Atlanta secondary that is allowing 260.8 passing yards, ranking 25th in the NFL. The Falcons have given up the 6th highest explosive pass rate in the NFL, so expect Allen to have a great game (sharp football stars).
2. QB Derek Carr (OAK) owned by 49.9% of fantasy leagues
Opponent: Cincinnati Bengals
Derek Carr is another great fantasy QB to scoop up if you require one in week 11. Carr is a risk-averse QB that presently has a 14:4 TD: INT ratio and has had his two best games against teams that allow the ten-most fantasy points to QBs. Carr heads into a game against a Cincinnati Bengals defense that is surrendering the third-most fantasy points to fantasy QBs. The Bengals are also giving up the most points per game to opponents and the tenth-most passing yards per game this season, so expect Carr to go off on Sunday.
3. WR Deebo Samuel (SF) owned by 37% of leagues
Opponent: Arizona Cardinals
Deebo Samuel is a fantasy gem that should be scooped up by owners, especially those who play in deep leagues. Deebo Samuel’s stock has been rising recently, and the former Gamecock is averaging 13.7 fantasy points since week 8. In fact, Samuel is coming off a terrific game against the Seahawks in which he caught eight catches for 112 yards. This Sunday, he will face a Cardinals defense that currently ranks 23rd in terms of surrendering WR fantasy points. With George Kittle out for week 11, Samuel now leads the Niners receiving corps in terms of targets from Jimmy Garoppolo, so you expect him to have an enormous game.
4. TE Kyle Rudolph (MIN) owned by 51% of leagues
Opponent: Denver Broncos
After starting the season with six straight weeks of single-digit fantasy points, Rudolph has morphed into one of the most reliable tight ends since week seven. Despite splitting snaps with Irv Smith Jr., Rudolph is averaging 15.35 points since week nine and has put up double-digit points in three of his last four games. Due to his inability to gain yardage, Rudolph is mainly a TD or bust player. However, Rudolph has received 30% of Kirk Cousins’ total red-zone targets since week eight, making him a massive candidate for scores for the rest of the season.
5. TE Darren Fells (HOU) owned by 53% of leagues
Opponent: Baltimore Ravens
Darren Fells is one of the biggest sleepers in fantasy football. Fells is tied for the league lead in terms of touchdown receptions for a tight end. He is a huge red zone threat who has managed to convert six of the eight red-zone targets he’s gotten into TDs. Despite being the 10th highest scoring tight end according to ESPN Fantasy football, Fells is only owned by 53% of fantasy leagues. If you have a tight end on a bye or coping with an injury, you should add Fells to your roster or trade a flex WR for him.
6. RB Ronald Jones II (TB) owned by 78% of leagues
Opponent: New Orleans Saints
Ronald Jones II is a decent flex option in most leagues. Jones has scored 15+ fantasy points in each of his two outings. He is a versatile running back who has seen success in both the running and passing game. Additionally, Johnson has scored a TD in each of his two previous games. This week, Jones is going against a Saints defense that is allowing the 12th highest explosive run rate (sharp football stars). Given the fact that Jones has 13 explosive runs on the year, Jones has a moderately high ceiling in week 11.
7. RB Duke Johnson (HOU) owned by 59% of leagues
Opponent: Baltimore Ravens
Duke Johnson is a modest flex option in week 11 against the Ravens. Johnson has averaged nearly 16 fantasy points for the past two weeks and has found the paydirt in both of those outings. Johnson has a high fantasy upside because he is averaging six catches and receives 27.5% of Deshaun Watson’s red-zone targets this year. Even though Baltimore is a stout defense against RBs, Duke is a quality flex option if you’re RB needy.
- Week 11 Waiver Wire Top Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 QB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 Kicker Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 DEF/DST Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 QB Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 11 RB Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 WR Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 TE Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 11 Top Fantasy Football Defenses
- Week 11 Fantasy Football QB Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 11 Fantasy Football RB Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 11 Fantasy Football WR Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 11 Fantasy Football TE Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Kicker Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 11 Top 7 Fantasy Football Flex Options
- Week 11 Top 5 Fantasy Football Matchups
- Week 11 Top 24 IDP Players
- Week 11 Notable Fantasy Football Injuries
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers