Looking to gain an edge next season in your fantasy football league? Look no further than the lineups.com fantasy football rankings & projections. They have all the information you need for a successful season. Also, don’t forget to check out our brand new fantasy football defense rankings.
Despite how late it is in the season, players continue to make names for themselves. Deebo Samuel and Derrius Guice have had standout games recently and have started to solidify their places in their teams’ respective offenses. Injuries have also given some other players new relevance. Here are my suggestions for PPR streamers for week 14.
Benny Snell Jr.
In his last matchup against the Browns Snell had 16 carries for 63 yards and a touchdown, plus one reception for 4 yards, good for a 13.7 point performance in PPR leagues. He’s been their replacement for Conner and has been pretty proficient. Even though Conner might return in week 14, I assume they’ll ease him in and have him splitting carries with Snell. The Cardinals, the Steelers’ next opponent, allow an average 118.8 rushing yards per game, the 9th most in the league. I think Snell is going to do better than his 13.7 point performance last week and have a pretty good game on Sunday.
Guice had a huge game against Carolina and was a big reason for their upset victory. He carried the ball 10 times for 129 yards and two touchdowns and caught the ball twice for 8 yards giving him a total 27.7 points in PPR leagues. Despite only getting 10 carries, he was incredibly efficient with them. I think he’s going to see more than 10 in their upcoming matchup against the Packers, who allow 123.0 rushing yards per game, the 8th most in the league. If the Redskins decide to feed Guice, which I think they should, then I’m expecting another big game.
The big question surrounding Samuel was whether or not he would continue to be productive when Kittle and Sanders returned from injury. It’s looking like he’ll continue to be productive, as he still had 2 receptions for 41 yards and a touchdown off of 4 targets, and one carry for 20 yards. This is a 14.1 point PPR performance, which is pretty good for a receiver against a tough Baltimore defense. The 49ers are up against the Saints, another tough defense, this week. However, it seems like Samuel is going to continue to have a place in this offense even against tough defenses, so I consider him a good pickup.
James Washington has been hugely effective in JuJu Smith-Schuster’s absence. He had debatably his best game of the season last week with 4 receptions for 111 yards and a touchdown, a total 21.1 points in PPR leagues. The Steelers have a good matchup against the Cardinals this week who allow an average 307.5 passing yards per game to opponents, the most in the league. The Steelers air attack should have a great game, and with JuJu still questionable for week 14, Washington could be looking at an even bigger game than he had against the Browns.
Fantasy Football Strategy Podcast Week 14 (Free)
Gerald Everett is injured and questionable for the Rams’ next game against the Seahawks, so Higbee is looking like a good pickup if you’re looking for a tight end this week. The Seahawks allow the 4th most fantasy points to opponents on average, and I assume McVay would like to play into the Seahawks weakness to tight ends. Higbee had a huge game last week with 7 receptions for 107 yards and a touchdown off of 8 targets, totaling 23.7 fantasy points, so if he’s playing I’d expect another bigger game for him.
Tannehill and the Titans have been on fire lately, winning 5 of their last 6 games. Over those 6 games, Tannehill has averaged 21.1 points in PPR leagues. The Titans are heading into a good matchup against the Raiders, who have been easy to throw against this season. They allowed 19.5 points to Mahomes on Sunday and 28.2 to Darnold and the Jets the week before. Tannehill and the Titans are going to be looking to continue their hot streak and I expect them to be able to do it against a struggling Radiers defense.
I like to pick one defense to put on here every week, and this time it’s the Packers. They’re matched up against the Redskins, who score an average 14.4 points per game, the fewest in the league. In their last game against the Giants, they picked Jones off three times and held him to a single touchdown. This only totaled 9 points in PPR leagues, but I think they’ll see an equal if not better performance against the low-scoring Redskins this Sunday.
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Football PPR Rankings
- Fantasy Football Half PPR Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Defense Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2020 Quarterback (QB) Projections & Rankings
- 2020 Kicker Fantasy Rankings
- 2020 Wide Receiver Fantasy Rankings
- 2020 Top 50 Defensive Players (IDP)
- 2020 Fantasy Team Defense Cheat Sheet
- 2020 Running Back PPR Rankings
- 2020 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet
- 2020 Fantasy Football Rookie Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
- Joe Burrow Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Kyler Murray Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Lamar Jackson Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Saquon Barkley Fantasy Football Value
- Patrick Mahomes Fantasy Football Value
- Derrick Henry Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Michael Thomas Fantasy Football Value
- Deshaun Watson Fantasy Football Value
- Christian McCaffrey Fantasy Football Value
- Mike Evans Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Dalvin Cook Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Alvin Kamara Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Ezekiel Elliott Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Austin Ekeler Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- George Kittle Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Nick Chubb Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Aaron Jones Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Zach Ertz Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Chris Godwin Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Julio Jones Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Mark Andrews Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Deandre Hopkins Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Russell Wilson Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Davante Adams Fantasy Football Outlook & Value
- Tyreek Hill Fantasy Football Outlook & Value