Looking to come back strong in your fantasy football league? Look no further than our 2020 fantasy football rankings which will give you the best shot at success next season. If you are interested we also have our 2020 fantasy football defense rankings. We have everything you need rankings wise as well as DFS & full season projections. Don’t go another day without using our tools to success.
Six teams are on bye this week, but it doesn’t have much of an effect on the position. Zach Ertz is the only major fantasy tight end on bye this week, and maybe Darren Fells who has been serviceable over the last few weeks. George Kittle avoided a knee injury and will be ready to go against Seattle. Evan Engram is dealing with a knee injury, so that is something to keep an eye on. To win those fantasy football leagues, you are going to have to win the waiver wire as well. You can find the top tight ends to pick up by rank for this upcoming week.
Week 10 TE Waiver Wire Pickups
|Week 10 Opponent
|Los Angeles Rams
Jonnu Smith – Tennessee Titans
Jonnu Smith had a quiet game against Carolina, but still saw five targets. He has filled in for Delanie Walker for the last few weeks, posting 9.4, 19.8, and 4.8 PPR point games. As long as Walker is out he has a decent role in this offense and will be on the field. Smith is a streaming option this week against the Chiefs, who have been average against opposing tight ends this season.
Gerald Everett – Los Angeles Rams
Gerald Everett might be out there in leagues after the bye week, and he is around 50% owned. He has had an up and down season in terms of targets, but is a weekly flyer at a position that has been scarce for fantasy points. In a pass heavy Rams offense, we can still look at the secondary targets here, although Everett is more of a fourth option. Everett has four weeks under five fantasy points, and three over 15. He has a wide range of outcomes on a weekly basis, but who doesn’t at the position?
Vance McDonald – Pittsburgh Steelers
Vance McDonald has seen 11 targets over the last two weeks, but hasn’t produced much down the field. He did end up with a touchdown against Indy. The Steelers should find themselves in some favorable passing matchups over the next few weeks. McDonald will see the Rams this week, Cleveland twice, Cincinnati, and Arizona. The Browns have allowed the 7th most fantasy points per game to tight ends, Arizona has allowed the most, and the Rams the 12th most. McDonald is going to be a streaming option or fill-in the next few weeks.
Dallas Goedert – Philadelphia Eagles
DeSean Jackson is set to miss multiple weeks, and that is good for Dallas Goedert and Zach Ertz. Goedert has seen 23 targets over the last four weeks, and has three double-digit fantasy PPR games. While he is the TE 2 on the team and this is a Philly offense keen on spreading the ball around, Goedert is going to be no more than a weekly dart throw much like the rest of the position.
Tyler Eifert – Cincinnati Bengals
Tyler Eifert saw a season high nine targets, and played 60 snaps. He had not topped 40 snaps in each of the first seven games. Hopefully this is more to come as Eifert has all the talent in the world, but has failed to stay healthy the last few years. Eifert is getting red zone targets, seeing seven on a limited Bengals team. I have rushed out to grab Eifert in deeper leagues in hopes his snaps and targets are going to continue at a consistent trend.
Noah Fant – Denver Broncos
Noah Fant didn’t see a tick up in targets in his big Week 9 performance, but he had a 3-115-1 line that has us excited. A highly drafted tight end came into the league with minimal fantasy appeal. However, his targets over the last three weeks are 5, 9, and 4. Fant has a reasonable schedule the rest of the way with some upside spots. As a single digit owned tight end right now, you can certainly make the case for picking him up. Although I won’t bank on seeing a Week 9 performance again.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 10
- Week 10 Fantasy Football Defense Rankings
- Week 10 Who's Hot Who's Not
- Week 10 Bye Week Replacements
- Week 10 Fantasy Sleepers
- Week 10 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 K Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 Fantasy Football PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football QB Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football RB PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football WR PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football TE PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football QB Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football RB Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football WR Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football TE Start/Sit
- Top 9 Fantasy Football Defenses Week 10
- Top 7 Fantasy Football Sleepers Week 10