- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
Week 10 WR Rankings & Projections
|Week 10 Rank
|Week 10 Projection
Week 10 Studs
There are a few wideouts from the Browns-Texans game this season. Will Fuller is one of them, who has been a top-15 wideout in PPR scoring this season. He has a 36-590-6 line this season and the Browns secondary has struggled for most of this season. They have allowed a whopping 120-1506-12 line, which equals out to 44.2 PPR points per game. Both him and Brandon Cooks are in strong spots. On the other side, Jarvis Landry is a sneaky option this week. He has been a bit banged up and coming off the bye week should get him in better health. The Texans are allowing the 7th most fantasy points per game to wide receivers this season.
Davante Adams just is going to be a weekly lock with his volume. He has 70 targets in six games this season and has averaged 28.1 fantasy points per game, which is just insane. He gets Jacksonville this week, which is another strong matchup for the Packers to put up a 30+ point game. Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp get Seattle this week, who are allowing the most fantasy points per game. It isn’t even close with Seattle, who have allowed 176 receptions, 2,236 yards, and 13 touchdowns. The Rams are fresh off a bye and this offense should get going.
Allen Robinson gets the Vikings on Monday Night Football. They are allowing the third-most fantasy points per game to wide receivers this season. Despite the quarterback play, Robinson continues to be a top-ten wideout. Michael Thomas had a quiet return but I am looking at him to get back to his usual production this week. He is a top-ten option and might be on the outside with different teams on bye. Keenan Allen continues to be a beast and has 69.5 fantasy points over the past three games. Since Justin Herbert has taken over, Allen is averaging 20.1 fantasy points per game.
Week 10 Duds
Marvin Jones gets a tough matchup this week with Washington. They shut down wide receivers left and right. They are allowing the fewest PPR points per game to wide receivers this season. Jones was fine last week against Minnesota but this is a matchup where I don’t trust the Lions offense. DJ Chark has a chance at a dud game because the Packers secondary has locked down some wide receivers this season. Jaire Alexander is one of the top corners and Chark will see a lot of them. Adam Thielen and Justin Jefferson face the Bears secondary this week, who have allowed the third-fewest fantasy points per game. The positive for them is that the target share is pretty safe. That is the case for Chark as well. However, if a single-digit fantasy game comes this week, I am not going to be surprised.
Week 10 WR Streaming Options
Darnell Mooney (23%) has evolved in the Bears offense this week and he gets the Vikings this week, as mentioned they struggle against wide receivers. Over the last three weeks, Mooney has 24 targets and has averaged 11.4 fantasy points per game. He finds himself as a WR3 or FLEX option this week in what could be a decent day for the Bears passing offense. Anthony Miller is also in play who is coming off back to back strong games. Tim Patrick (23%) came back from absence and has been a tremendous add this season. However, with the injury, he was dropped by many. He gets the Raiders this week, who is an average secondary at best and middle of the road in fantasy points allowed. Jalen Reagor (21%) is a guy to pick up anyway but is a streamable option this week. The Giants have allowed the 9th most fantasy points per game. Reagor saw six targets and had a touchdown. His volume should be solid moving forward.
Week 10 Injury Corner
Kenny Golladay sat out Week 9 as expected and we should consider him doubtful this week against Washington. This means Marvin Jones and Marvin Hall will see some extra looks their way but this is a dreadful matchup against the Bears. Golladay is a week-to-week play and isn’t on the IR so a Week 11 return could be in store. Calvin Ridley is on bye this week and despite not practicing last week he worked his way to a game-time decision that was more than likely going to lead to him sitting out. However, Ridley dodged a more serious injury and the bye week is going to allow him to get back on track for Week 11. You should expect him to return then.
Preston Williams had an injury that seemed more serious than it turned out to be. We will need to monitor his situation throughout the week. He is listed as questionable. Allen Lazard is likely to return this week. He was close to coming back against the 49ers. Green Bay has taken it easy on injured players so that is also something to note. Lazard would jump back into being a WR2 on Green Bay and he put together a decent stretch before going to IR. Deebo Samuel is a big one and has been injured for most of this season. He is dealing with a tricky injury with the hamstring. Samuel is listed as questionable, and if he doesn’t play, Brandon Aiyuk is going to be a lock for another strong week and a few targets will go to Jordan Reed.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 10
- Week 10 Fantasy Football Defense Rankings
- Week 10 Who's Hot Who's Not
- Week 10 Bye Week Replacements
- Week 10 Fantasy Sleepers
- Week 10 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 K Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 10 Fantasy Football PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football QB Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football RB PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football WR PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football TE PPR Rankings & Projections
- Week 10 Fantasy Football QB Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football RB Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football WR Start/Sit
- Week 10 Fantasy Football TE Start/Sit
- Top 9 Fantasy Football Defenses Week 10
- Top 7 Fantasy Football Sleepers Week 10